looking for advice and coments MAYBE new belted

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: looking for advice and coments MAYBE new belted

Post by Wendy »

Purrsonally I wear a My-Steel straight belt, and orgasming is impossible in her.
With my old belt (a cheap and classic model, adjustable with screws), I couldn't tighten the shield enough, and a vibrator put on the shield could make me aroused. The double shield of my My-Steel belt prevents this. No way to give me pleasure, and no way to rape me!
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Foxies
Sex: Female

Post by Foxies »

Larrup wrote:
Foxies wrote:we finally gave in and bought a made to measure ergonomic belt.
Which model are you wearing? Is it effective at preventing masturbation and orgasm?
Mine is a Neosteel with a single metal step in back and an anal hole. It has a secondary shield. It hurts to get a finger to useful positions and it doesn't help that I have small fingers. I am unable achieve any orgasm when I am locked up. A vibrator can stimulate me but not to completion but I can get very aroused by the process of just being locked up.
Last edited by Foxies on 25 Mar 2016, 04:29, edited 1 time in total.
molly

Post by molly »

No matter the belt I was locked in, I never had a problem finding the happy with a hitachi :D
Larrup
Sex: Male

Post by Larrup »

molly wrote:No matter the belt I was locked in, I never had a problem finding the happy with a hitachi :D
Maybe if the crotch shield was concave (toward your vulva), rounded convex outwards, and large, so it only made contact with your skin some distance from the vulva, it might work to prevent orgasms.

Has your husband put any effort into preventing orgasm? Does he know? Does he care if you can orgasm while locked up?
molly

Post by molly »

Larrup wrote:Has your husband put any effort into preventing orgasm? Does he know? Does he care if you can orgasm while locked up?
I'm sure he would prefer that not be the case but not to the point where he's going to redesign and have another one made. So yes, he knows :)
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Have you tried a My-Steel belt with a convex shield? My-Steel shield system is really strong against orgasms, and if you add the convex shield and tightened enough, say "goodbye orgasms"!
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Post by gotsteel »

Wendy wrote:Have you tried a My-Steel belt with a convex shield? My-Steel shield system is really strong against orgasms, and if you add the convex shield and tightened enough, say "goodbye orgasms"!
Glad to hear that. *evil laugh*