looking for advice and coments MAYBE new belted

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
fitherin
Sex: Male

MY Steel sites be aware

Post by fitherin »

A user on this forum ordered a MY STEEL belt in good faith from a website whoes ID ended in NL.
The order took for ever and she subsequently discovered she was not dealing with the maker direct but a RE SELLER. She finally got My Steel DE. To make her a belt but when it finally arrived it was way to small. Then there was a 3 way argument that to the best of my knowledge was not a replacement belt the size needed. So who ever you choose to supply a SS belt for your own peace of mind, Take any measurements 3 time on three different days, TAKE pictures of where the DATUM POINTS used are. GET another person maybe OH or GF. Buying a belt on line is easy, BUYING one that fits and works is a fine art. Should your GF also need a belt? WAIT till yours arrives and is correct before spending on a possible TWO incorrect offerrings :o
molly
Sex: Female

Re: MY Steel sites be aware

Post by molly »

fitherin wrote:Take any measurements 3 time on three different days
My husband measured me twice a day over 30 days before he solidified the dimensions of my belt. He did this because even with my fitness level and tight management of BMI, my body does change dimensions slightly day to day as well as throughout each day.

We're all taller in the morning when we wake up as compared to at the end of the day, because 16+ hours of being upright compresses our spine slightly, which has an effect on our back muscles expanding as they contract to support our spine.

Part of our spine is below our waist, so that alone will affect both belt measurements.

Then there is what happens when we eat, use the bathroom, work out, experience stress and anxiety, celebrate a win or heard good news, changes from monthly cycles, etc.

The more data you collect, the more accurate you can fit the belt. It's not the end of the world if you're off a little with an adjustable belt, but if it's like mine where there are no adjustments whatsoever, accuracy really matters.
libbylibbylibby

Re: looking for advice and coments MAYBE new belted

Post by libbylibbylibby »

Molly,

Totally off subject. You mentioned you do a lot of biking. I also do some biking. Just wondering, what bike do you ride? I have a Terk Madone 3.1 WSD. My OH ordered it with some upgrades including Ultegra gruppo, (mine has 3 chain rings and 10 sprockets) and a Bontarger RXXXL seat (carbon if you aren't into Bontarger seats) We “downgraded” the tires so I could use 25c clinchers (Michelin pro4), it came with 18c tires on it. Sounds stupid, but I got the the triple chain rings so I could ride slow enough to ride with my friends but still keep up an 80 cadence.

My OH rides a Canondale with the duraace 11 speed electronic stuff. (2 chain rings, 11 sprockets)

From early spring to late fall we normally put between 200 and 400 miles a week, and at this time of year we ride rollers down in the basement. Most weekends we go to some organized ride. We get there early because we want to do the 100 mile loop and still have time to do another loop if we want. We often ride with his best friend. Sometimes Jerry, his wife, will come and Jerry and I will ride a 50 while the men ride the 100. I ride the 100s with the guys a lot, but I'm a wheel sucker- I never take a pull. One thing nice about Michigan, there is a LOT of beautiful two lane and often more then one organized ride a week. When we show up at a ride where they don't know us, they are very helpful to explain how to find the 25 mile cut offs and explain what to do if we need a ride from one of the sweep trucks. Then they see us unload the bikes and realize that those are not exactly “old folks” bikes. I have to admit, I kinda play the part for them. There are a lot of regulars that know us, and they don't say a thing. Some of them have a problem keeping up with our pace line (BMGF)

Libby
molly

Post by molly »

libbylibbylibby wrote:Just wondering, what bike do you ride?
It's your basic, girl-framed Schwinn I bought off Craig's list eons ago. As things wore out, we replaced the derauleurs with Shimanos and the tires with somewhat of a mountain tread. That reminds me, I need a new chain.

Molly
libbylibbylibby

Post by libbylibbylibby »

You most likely know this but count you sprockets (rear gears) and model of derailleur when you get a chain. A chain for a 8 speed cassette isn't going to work correctly on a 10 speed. But I'm sure you were aware of that. I wish I was closer to New York so we could go riding some time ( and compare war stories). I really love biking. Best is the big hills. My OH is a big guy (not fat but tall and well muscled ). He has to work on big hills while I'm pushing half as much weight and zip right up them. Only place I can make him work. On the flat he could leave me in the dust.
molly

Post by molly »

hehe, I do bike repair the easy way: I call Ciel's BIkes in NYC and they come get my bike then sort it out :) They service my bike really well even though they don't sell low-end bikes. When we got into biking my husband bought a custom Soma from them and was very pleased. I went the Craig's list route because I didn't see spending $1000+ on a bike because I expected this to be another one of our temporary fads. As it turns out, I was wrong and we bring our bikes on trips and sometimes bike together on weekends in the city. Sometimes instead of my morning run, I'll bike through Central Park which is a 6.5 mile loop. I try to do it twice if I have the time but I don't always.

My husband modified his Soma, adding electric hub motors, lithium ion batteries, servos on the derailleurs, and a computer he made. His bike shifts gears automatically, the motors can assist or act add resistance by acting as generators to charge the batteries, and all of that is decided by the computer which is set to maintain a certain amount of resistance for a workout. Even though NYC is mostly flat, his bike can resist like it's on a small incline, or a big one if you set it that way. Me, I'm old fashioned so if I want the resistance of a hill, I find one :)
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

If I could advise you...
I bought my 1st belt 2 years ago: it was an adjustable cheap T-shape belt (with anal opening). I kept my keys for the 1st months to get used to it (and tighten or loosen it to be adjusted properly). Then I gave my best friend my keys (we start living together at this moment), I asked him the keys when I needed (medical reason or hygiene).
When my health started to worsen (I gained a lot of weight and my skin marked faster), I needed to be locked less often. Then I lost this weight and I am currently very thin: I have to wear my belt very tight to prevent the belt from moving (this is sometimes painful since my belt pushes on my bones).

I could have kept this cheap belt but I mark too easily (because of the waistband), so when my weight became stable, I tried a My-Steel belt: this belt is the one I wear currently: she is horribly tight (no way to put my hand under) but strangely, she gives me only rednesses which disappear if I am unbelted for 24 h (whereas my cheap belt used to gave me blacknesses in my back). She is really pleasant to wear, and since she is slightly adjustable (few cm), I can gain or loose a little weight without needs to change her.

The cheap belt (about 150 USD) allowed me to be sure I wanted to be belted and to find the best measurements for my My-Steel belt (some people prefer looser belts, I prefer when the belt is really tight). Then I bought the My-Steel belt (about 800 USD, shipping fees included).

About activities: my belt doesn't hinder me at all (I managed to ride a horse at the French "fête du cheval", I swim twice a week, ...), and she can be easily hidden.

I hope my advice will be useful to you and you will enjoy your future chastity belt =^.^=
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Foxies

Post by Foxies »

I do not know if I am welcome here since I am the chastity belt wearer in an all female relationship, however, if anyone is interested I have been wearing a steel belt now for over 18 months. I am also not sure if this is the place to put my story/experience. Possibly it may help someone who is also considering getting a belt.

I started with an adjustable Chinese belt and after we worked up to being able to wear it all the time we finally gave in and bought a made to measure ergonomic belt. Except for a three week vacation last summer (we did quite a bit of flying so we left my belt at home) I have been belted ever since.

Well that’s not quite true, I am unlocked by my partner at least every night for a shower, shaving, cleaning etc. (and examination) and of course play. A weekend hasn’t gone by that a part of the time I am unlocked for play/examination or both. However since returning from vacation whenever I have been unlocked, my wrists have been cuffed to prevent access to myself. And in case people think this is for younger folk, I am fifty nine and my partner is sixty seven. We have been together just over thirty years.

For us it started when my partner wrote a book … an all girl romance with a little kink. For fun and a little spice one of the women in her story decided to purchase a chastity belt. While my partner included it on a whim, she found that it actually made the story far more interesting and deepened the partners love for each other. I didn’t read the story till it was finished but being a lover of bondage I was immediately fascinated with the idea. I wondered if it could bring us closer … not that our relationship was stale but after so long we know how each other thinks.

My partner is more or less the boss of our relationship and thought I was crazy to actually want a belt. It took me five years to convince her that it might be fun, improve our relationship and that in fact I would be able to really wear one and not get damaged by it. For a long time she wouldn’t even talk about it and thought I was insane. Her feeling was that while she had raised the subject in her novel, it was only a silly story and that the practicalities made the real world situation impossible. In the end I think she caved because I had pestered her so much and she was also of the opinion that the best way to shut me up was for me to try it and watch me give in.

The Chinese belt was cheap and adjustable and when it arrived she fiddled with it endlessly, never locking me in for more than 30 minutes at a time (for the first couple of weeks) and then unlocking and examining me to see that my skin was not getting red etc. She fussed and adjusted it endlessly but to be honest I just loved all the attention I was suddenly getting. The thing is she too began to enjoy examining me all the time and the sex improved remarkably. Slowly over months I wore it more and more until the day came when I actually wore it for a full week with no harmful effects. From the start she had made me bathroom in it (in part to get me to give up) and then she would unlock me to see how I had managed. She would then clean it and me and I would be re-locked.

Eventually she even let me wear it to work. She insisted I carry a safety key in my handbag in a sealed box .. though if I ever open the sealed box in an non-emergency situation there will be penalties. I am still unlocked examined and cleaned after every bathroom visit (cuffed of course) ... or if I go at work then as soon as I get home.

Finally, convinced that it was no short term fad, we bought the made to measure belt.

The result has been exactly what I hoped for. It has brought us closer together than we have ever been and I am more aroused (so is she) and we play more and are more intimate than ever … just as it was for her heroine in her novel. While a chastity belt is strictly designed to prevent sex and sexual stimulation, the actual effect on us both has been the complete opposite.

I only wish we had known about chastity belts and what they could do for us years ago.
molly

Post by molly »

Foxies wrote:I do not know if I am welcome here since I am the chastity belt wearer in an all female relationship
Of course you're welcome. You are interested in chastity belts.
Foxies wrote:I am also not sure if this is the place to put my story/experience. Possibly it may help someone who is also considering getting a belt.
There is a blog section on this website that might be more suitable for ongoing posts. Some of us blog there, though I myself have been lazy recently.

molly
Larrup
Sex: Male

Post by Larrup »

Foxies wrote:we finally gave in and bought a made to measure ergonomic belt.
Which model are you wearing? Is it effective at preventing masturbation and orgasm?