Looking for... aren't we all?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Rainslullaby
Sex: Female

Looking for... aren't we all?

Post by Rainslullaby »

Hello,

My name is lullaby and without getting into too much detail I'm looking for a new chastity belt. I've never been a petite woman and my husband and I have been using chastity for years, 24/7 as often as possible. In the last few months I've gained some weight and my belt doesn't fit. We've been looking for something to fit my body type that's comfortable for 24/7/forever type wear. I work out a lot but my weight fluctuates frequently because of my profession (chef). Idealy I want a panty style by my husband prefers thong style.

Does anyone have recommendations? Or experience with larger women in belts?

Regards,
lullaby
Larrup
Sex: Male

Re: Looking for... aren't we all?

Post by Larrup »

I've gained some weight and my belt doesn't fit.
Here is an idea:

Use plaster cast material to make a mold of your body -- both back and front. Then use the mold to manufacture your own rigid full body suit; you could use carbon fiber material, for example.

You won't be able to arch your back or bend over while in it, but it will be secure. The suit will rely on your shoulders (not your waist or hips) to pull the crotch shield tight.
Rainslullaby
Sex: Female

Post by Rainslullaby »

This is an interesting idea... but if I can't bend or flex I can't do my job. How would someone breath in that anyway?
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Why don't you buy an adjustable chastity belt, like it? http://www.steelbound.co.uk/fully-adjus ... tity-belt/

I had had such a belt for 2 years. 2 months ago I bought a My-Steel belt: they are great since secure, and you have a small adjustability in the waist (+/- 3 cm) and on the crotch (+/- 1.5 cm). Other great manufacturers don't offer this adjustability.
I am very thin and I am losing a lot of weight.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Larrup
Sex: Male

Post by Larrup »

Rainslullaby wrote:If I can't bend or flex I can't do my job.
Then this idea is certainly not for you.

I'm trying to do some out-of-the-box thinking to come up with construction ideas for an effective (no masturbation, no orgasms) chastity belt. No matter what shape somebody is in, they still have shoulders (to pull the belt up) and a rib-cage (to hold the belt in the forward/backward left/right position). So this might work for people for whom regular sized chastity belts wouldn't work. Such a "belt" wouldn't have to cover the entire torso, just as a classical Florentine belt doesn't cover the entire lower torso from the hips down (although the Latowski design comes close).

Imagine not being able to shrug your shoulders while wearing such a "belt". While the mold was being made, you couldn't shrug your shoulders either, or the crotch plate would then be too loose.
Rainslullaby wrote:How would someone breath in that anyway?
Your breathing while making the plaster mold would expand the plaster cast. Any suit made with the dried mold would then be large enough to allow for normal breathing.