Any suggestions for a first timer?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
WoodstockAsh
Sex: Female

Any suggestions for a first timer?

Post by WoodstockAsh »

I need a chastity belt that is safe to wear for long periods of time without removal... This will be my first time doing this. My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship and he would like me to wear the belt, and for him to carry the keys (though in case of emergency I will have a spare set myself but I would prefer to never have to remove it without his order). I have no idea what to look for or how to find one. I need something that I can use the restroom while wearing without causing a mess, as well as something that I can wear without taking off but remain hygienic (it is a must that I am able to clean myself and that it won't rust or be damaged by water). I would prefer not to have a leather one.
I'm afraid I am really knew to all of this and I don't know if what I'm asking for is even possible to find... but if anyone here has any advice please let me know!
Larrup
Sex: Male

Re: Any suggestions for a first timer?

Post by Larrup »

You need one of the fairly expensive stainless steel belts. The most comfortable, and most secure (to stop you from masturbating and orgasming) are the thong kind, with a single wire that goes between your butt cheeks. You can pull this wire to the side to defecate.

Ultimately, you probably won't be happy with one of the cheap Chinese belts. Get something made in Europe or the US.
Larrup

Post by Larrup »

Oh, and you're going to have to be able to take it off at least briefly while you're on your period.

Maybe someone local whom your boyfriend trusts can hold the second key.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

What should be protected? :?:
If it´s only penetration, it works fine to buy a belt with slot for inner labia. The second shield with perforated holes, can then have a lock with another key, and allows you to make visits to the toilet easier and even cleaning. The second shield, you should still order, as it provides good protection against pinched labia, if you sit on hard chairs or wearing tight clothes.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work