Looking for Leather Chastity

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Fxkharder
Sex: Female

Looking for Leather Chastity

Post by Fxkharder »

I want a belt as close to this as possible. I want the leather on my ass and I can add a Ox Ball and fill it up. I am just having a hard find of one like this that locks, real leather and a chastity not a dildo harness.

My Dom and I are looking into this because I have a urge to play without permission constantly. I want quality not cheap.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (52.61 KiB) Viewed 2722 times
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Looking for Leather Chastity

Post by fitherin »

Hello.
I agree that quality is never cheap. However I think that if you find a good leather belt that it will help retain the toys you mentioned.However the reason that you will struggle to find a leather belt is that as a material for long term chastity that the leather has the ability to absorb/ soak up body fluids with ease.It is NOT so easy to then get it clean and I think a few belt wearers who have tried this type found that they had " stink" problems in a very short time.
Whilst I have not personally bought or used an entry level " Cheap/import" stainless steel belt there are lots to choose from and if you have the time to read some of the true life CHASTITY BELT diaries NOTE YOU NEED TO LOG IN to read them you will see that most long term wearers who wanted to try chastity without spending mega bucks
Have gone down this route KELLYMAC3 is a good example of a belt wearer who has started with leather and progressed rapidly to having 3 or more steel belts.Wendy also posts about her belts
Style For starters a straight waist line,
Primary shield to stop entry
Secondary shield to ensure that you cannot reach self or any Toys located by primary shield.
REAR STYLE
3 or 4 BASIC PATTERNS
Cable thong from base of shield up between butt cheeks and attaached to rear of waist band. Easy to wear, good toilet access
Rear strap solid band shield to waist. Harder for toilet but less rear access
Rear strap with a EYE shape opening good for everyday wear and toilet access ,May need EXTRA shield if you want to add toys and play [over rear eye]
Rubber coated rear chains. Two wide flat chains which are attached to a D ring at back of shield then pass OVER Butt/Bottom TO A POINT EITHER SIDE of waist band clear of spine.Very flexible unless you sit all day in your belt then you might find they need adjusting from time to time.
You do not say which part of the world you live in so maybe whan you have viewed a few of the stories you can find out where the belts were bought.Maybe add you country to your profile?
Enjoy.
:D