I'm new to this, trying to figure out where to start.

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
wifelockedup
Sex: Male

I'm new to this, trying to figure out where to start.

Post by wifelockedup »

Hello,
My wife recently admitted to cheating on me. She said it happened randomly, and wasn't planned. One of the things I asked her to do is to wear a chastity belt, and she's agreed. I've been around chastity for almost 20 years, on and off, on the male side. I'm new to this for women. I was wondering what belt would be good to start out with. I was going to start with a cheaper belt from ebay or amazon just to see if this is something we can continue with long term. Getting measured for a custom belt is not possible currently. So, what I"m asking is 1) What belt should we start with? 2) Is a rear guard, single chain, or double chain better? 3) Is a T waist or an ergo waist better? 4)What high end belt is currently the best? 5)Any other advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
fitherin

Re: I'm new to this, trying to figure out where to start.

Post by fitherin »

Welcome to you both.
The best place to read up on belt wearing is the DIARY section. You will need to sign on to view this section Look at Wendy [france] Kellymac3 USA who both wear long term
There is no ONE belt that you can buy off the shelf that will fit without adjustment.
Choosing a belt to wear over a long period takes a lot of learning about what its like to loose access to an important part or 2 of her body.
T belt or Ergo is a personal choice . Ergo IS EASY TO HIDE but hard on people with bony hips. T band is a bit restrictive but sits in to softer flesh!
Look at these situations before spending any money
Body shape
Age and style of current clothes Practical or fashion
Will she be wearing to go to work at a job
Will she have to drive a car? Has it got low entry doors or is it a tall SUV type, Getting in and out of a car needs a re learning process.
On a practical side go for rear cable which fits neatly between butt cheeks, Easy for toilet and easy to wipe clean, Less STINK points than some of the other styles
Have you got family around in the house can she cope with being belted and dealing with family.
As you mentioned buy an entry level belt that has lots of adjustment holes so you can bring in waist or crotch shield to get best fit!
Dont use permanent rivets till the belt has been bent to her shape and well used and she has got used to the hardness of the shield, Women tend to increase in size at a certain time of the month.

Finally dont be shy ask question and PM other members on specific points. Also please put a country/location on your profile as it helps people gauge time line, UK to usa is a 5 hour to 9 TIME difference :roll:
Fitherin
wifelockedup

Post by wifelockedup »

Hello everyone,
After reading here and elsewhere, I've purchased a belt with a slight ergo waist with a single cable in the rear. Unfortunately, I didn't find a supplier in the U.S., so I purchased this belt from a seller in England. Shipping times show to be about three to four weeks. Hopefully, this is the outside of the normal shipping times. The belt is an adjustable model. I originally thought about a model with a rear opening for the anus, but read that cleanliness is easier with just the cable, and alignment is another variable in getting the belt set right. Also, I got a waist training corset. Nothing fancy, but since my wife has loose skin and stretch marks from three pregnancies, including one with twins, I thought it might relieve, or prevent, pinching in the front of the belt area. It might also allow for more consistency with the waist size as it varies through the month. Any comments or recommendations, or criticism, are welcome. Thanks.
wifelockedup

Post by wifelockedup »

Hello,
Before she left for work, I took a tape and measured her waist, hips and bottom. She commented on how she was going to hide the chastity belt. So, she is still on board with the idea, and has been actively thinking about wearing the belt. Hopefully, on the day of reckoning, when I'm about to actually fit the belt, she will still be good with this. I don't intend this to be a form of punishment, I want it to be something she is willing to do, on her own. My goal is to make it as erotic as possible for her, but still instill the seriousness of what I'm doing. I want a serious attempt on her part.
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

wifelockedup wrote:Hello everyone,
After reading here and elsewhere, I've purchased a belt with a slight ergo waist with a single cable in the rear. Unfortunately, I didn't find a supplier in the U.S., so I purchased this belt from a seller in England. Shipping times show to be about three to four weeks. Hopefully, this is the outside of the normal shipping times. The belt is an adjustable model. I originally thought about a model with a rear opening for the anus, but read that cleanliness is easier with just the cable, and alignment is another variable in getting the belt set right. Also, I got a waist training corset. Nothing fancy, but since my wife has loose skin and stretch marks from three pregnancies, including one with twins, I thought it might relieve, or prevent, pinching in the front of the belt area. It might also allow for more consistency with the waist size as it varies through the month. Any comments or recommendations, or criticism, are welcome. Thanks.
Which supplier in UK did you use? There are several. Hope it can be worn 24/7!! :D :D :D
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Hi =^.^=

Do you have any pictures of this belt?
I would have advised you of starting with an adjustable belt (not a made-2-measure belt). Greatcornbow has given the other useful advice.

By the way: my belt and bra are very easy to hide.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
wifelockedup

Post by wifelockedup »

Hello everyone,
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I bought the belt from an E bay store called Humbler. It is an adjustable model. I bought the one I did, because of what I've read, and also, I couldn't find that style in the U.S. for a decent price. I'll add a picture, when I figure out how. It's a stock photo from the e-bay posting. I'll add real ones when it gets here, hopefully with my wife inside the belt. The belt has a slight ergo waist, flat style lock, single cable in back, and has a secondary shield. I'll make sure there are no sharp edges, and sand where necessary, prior to even showing it to my wife. Thanks.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

A good model and with some adjustments/trimming and sand where necessary, it´s a good start.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Thats a good shape to start with, Lower waist line easier to hide and easier in my opinion to allow her to bend forwards. I am a great fan of the rear cable as its easy[er] to hide and a lot better for toilet access and cleaning. Take it slow letting her get used to the feel of the belt for an hour a day at first and adjust it so it does not move up and down to easily. Once she has got used to walking and sitting belted have her first sleep belted on an evening where she does not have work the next day. So she is not stressed about being tired if her first nights sleep is a bit uncomfortable. Getting the front shield edges pushing into inner thighs can be helped by adding a small cushion under upper leg when she is trying to sleep on one side.
Good luck to you both
wifelockedup

Post by wifelockedup »

Hello,
My wife's belt finally shipped. I ordered it on Aug, 24th, and it was shipped on Sept, 1st. Six working days to fill the order and ship is excessive. They only have a 14 day guarantee. I hope I'm not being scammed. Delivery isn't until Sept, 20th to Oct, 4th.
I talked to my wife, again. She mentioned, her friends told her not to wear it, but she said she was going to wear the belt. She had some misgivings about how it would look under clothing, so I showed her a picture. She seemed reassured. I guess it isn't as medieval as she was thinking. So, things still look on track for me to have a belted wife. :D
I'll keep everyone updated.
Hubby.