I'm new to this, trying to figure out where to start.

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: I'm new to this, trying to figure out where to start.

Post by Wendy »

From which website did you buy the belt?

About hiding the belt: as I said in an other topic, it is easy to hide, even under a swimsuit.

Keep us updated, and good luck to your wife =^.^=
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

He said the ebay seller is Humbler. Found it very quickly and had a look at feed back ratings and read a few of the comments! Seems to have a good feedback score and has sold items far and wide! According to Ebay data on the page they have been a seller since 2006.
I think shipping is the cause of delay. I realise he is in the USA but have no idea which state or the time taken by parcels service.Or The level of service you have purchased. Perhaps other belt buyers in USA have more idea on what sort of delays you can expect once parcel is actually in the states. I had a look again at the item you have chosen and I am sure if your wife is ok with trying it then thats half the battle.
Again good luck to you both on this adventure. LAST BIT OF ADVICE do not rush the process, having your body locked in steel is a Strange yet exciting time. For you BOTH!
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

I do not think her friend have so much experience of chastity belts, so she can come up with good advice.
Now it's just for you to wait until it arrives.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello Hubby ...........
The fact that she has told "Friends plural" what you are both planning maybe to the good. It proves she is open minded about the subject. Perhaps her friends will want to see her belt some may however see it as abuse whilst others will see it as a sign that she wants to be with you. However before she reveals the belt to them she needs to know that it is not visible and depending on lock type audible. Once she has got used to the belt at home enough to be confident to wear it in public UNDER suitable clothing Suggest that she has a bit of fun in it. She should allocate Each of her work mates a number that only you and her know. Each day she goes to work in her belt [hidden of course] agree to put a $ into a sealed tin MAKE IT A BIG TIN. At the end of each week when she is at home but still belted add another $ each day. The winner of the cash will be the person who actually says " Hey your belt is showing" or I heard your padlock clanking so I guess your belted.The winner of course does not know that there is a prize so there is no reason for your wife to tell them she is belted on DAY one of her wearing it. Does she normally takes toilet breaks at work? while still she could time her self away from work station and back again unbelted before her belt arrives and then when belt training at home see how long a similar visit takes with her new shiny underware. With practice there should be very little time differance. Your wife may find its more fun to hide her status while all the time the money pot increases to an amount that the winner would like! If the winner is not a gambler you can surprise them with a " donation" to a charity that is near to their heart. Then assuming she has 20 work mates and number 15 guesses correctly add $15 to the pot!
I hope you both have with this idea or a similar challenge [ note belted at work does not mean 24/7] as cleaning showering and belt adjustments are all part of getting used to the belt.
Rattles and noises from padlocked can be reduced with elastic bands etc
I hope you post some pictures of the belt being un packed and assembled. Take time to let her explore the belt and let her place in on her waist :D herself, take your time and have fun together.............
Fitherin
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello
Has the belt arrived with you yet? I hope that it has and that your wife likes it!
Good luck to you both :D