Noob help

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Candk

Noob help

Post by Candk »

Hi everyone,

My wife is very interested in wearing a belt. I know nothing about modern belts (I am familiar with belts from an historical perspective).

I've browsed the site but have been quite a bit overwhelmed. She is looking for something she can wear at work but will allow her to use the bathroom without getting messy. She is petite if that helps.

Thanks in advance!
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Noob help

Post by Wendy »

Hi =^.^=

My old belt was a Chinese one (bought here: http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main ... cts_id=342). Easy to hide, not messy in the bathroom, not very expensive: a god belt to start.
Small tip: use a water spray to clean after peeing.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Candk

Post by Candk »

Wendy wrote:Hi =^.^=

My old belt was a Chinese one (bought here: http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main ... cts_id=342). Easy to hide, not messy in the bathroom, not very expensive: a god belt to start.

Thanks a lot!

Do you know of any that would allow for unobstructed peeing?
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

Hello and welcome to Belted Girls.
Wendy gives good advice as she has practical use of ladies belts gained over a lot of use and experimentation? with different belts.
On the subject of peeing I do not know of any belts with shields that have an ability to pee without some mess.Again Wendy and Kellymac3 See chastity diarys use a small bottle to rinse residual pee before drying with paper towels.Unless she has water retention problems the number of visits to the toilet " at work" is probably quite small.
Once she has got her belt it is suggested to every new wearer to take time to break her body into wearing the belt as well as adjusting the belt frequently till it is a snug to a tight fit. A loose belt moves to much and can cause sore areas.
Let us know how you both get on and maybe why she wants to wear a belt? her idea or a joint idea. I am sure when she has worn one she will love it! :D
There are suggestions on hiding her belt by way of clothing and how to hide locks :shock: just search a few of the entries

Fitherin
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Candk wrote:
Wendy wrote:Hi =^.^=

Thanks a lot!

Do you know of any that would allow for unobstructed peeing?
You're welcome =^.^=
The belt in the link I gave you has a secondary shield: if you unlock it, you can pee through a wide hole (1 cm wide, about 5 cm long). Good to start if you are afraid of the perforated shield.

fitherin: you are right, I had experiences with 4 different belts: Chinese model, My-Steel, Carrara (just 1 h), Tollyboy (just 2 days).
And I confirm: toilet visits at work are quite rare, and are not a big problem. A bottle of water to rinse is enough, then wipe (BTW: My-Steel provides a syringe, very useful).
I have done a video for my website explaining about chastity (and other). They are not free, but if you have some money, I advise you of getting them.

About hiding the belt: a bodystocking is quite good. You can see in the link: a swimsuit fully hides my belt.

Enjoy!
Last edited by Wendy on 03 May 2018, 09:43, edited 1 time in total.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Candk

Post by Candk »

Much appreciated!

We will give it a try. Unfortunately she works 10-12 hours per day so the office is probably out for the time being but we will try it out at home and see how it goes.

Thanks again for all the help!

C&K
Greatcornbow
Sex: Male

Post by Greatcornbow »

Candk wrote:Hi everyone,

My wife is very interested in wearing a belt. I know nothing about modern belts (I am familiar with belts from an historical perspective).

I've browsed the site but have been quite a bit overwhelmed. She is looking for something she can wear at work but will allow her to use the bathroom without getting messy. She is petite if that helps.

Thanks in advance!
Neosteel are top of range, but expensive. MySteel pretty good too.Both can be worn under clothes normally. FancySteel worth a look too. BehindBarz have one in preparation but not yet in regular production, though can I think do custom-made.

The real rolls-royce was Tollyboy, though not in regular production now.