Long Distance Relationship & Chastity Belts

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
mnc42
Sex: Female

Long Distance Relationship & Chastity Belts

Post by mnc42 »

My Dom and I are in a long distance relationship. We both have a strong desire for me to start wearing a chastity belt. He would like to place me in a belt and lock me up until we see each other again, sometimes it several months between visits. I am not opposed to this idea, but I am unsure of how realistic it is. Can this work? I understand that if we choose the proper belt, it should be comfortable enough for long term wear, but I am concerned about hygiene. Showering, how does that work? Waxing appointments? Doctor's appointments? Cleaning the belt? Mensuration? I'm stuck on the logistics of how to make this happen. It's feasible for me to be locked up long-term without access to a key? Is it safe? I would welcome all suggestions and thoughts.

Additionally, I would love any suggestions about good places to purchase a belt that is meant for long-term use. Most of the ones I have been coming across seem to be designed for short-term play.

As a first timer, I would also like to hear any thoughts/suggestions about how to start. Is wearing it 24/7 to start too much? How many hours a day is realistic to start?
And if anyone would be willing to share experiences, that would be awesome!! What do like about be belted? What do you dislike? What do wish someone had told you before you started?

I know I just asked a ton of questions, but whatever help you give me and my Dom would be most appreciated. Thanks!!!!!
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Long Distance Relationship & Chastity Belts

Post by Wendy »

Hi mnc42 =^.^=

I can explain you how I became a 24/7 wearer...

1st: I got a cheap Chinese chastity belt. It was adjustable, so I could find the right measurements for the belt. I didn't start with a 24/7 wearing, just few hours a day. Then, I started peeing through the belt, showering, sleeping, ... I don't rembmer how long it was but probably a couple of weeks. Afterwards, I was able to be locked for days. My longest was 1 month.

Then, in February 2016, I bought a My-Steel Total chastity belt. The comfort and security are much better (I am very thin), and cleaning is quite easy (with the syringe supplied). I can answer your concerns:
- comfort: the silicon is not as uncomfortable as people believe, it's not bad (and you can buy an ErgoNomic waistbelt with My-Steel),
- waxing appointments: if you mean hair removing on the pubis, this is probably the worst with a chastity belt: you can't shave or remove pubic hair under your belt (personally I use pulsed light at home: quite effective),
- doctor's appointment: I normally go to the doctor belted, I have never had problems (but if it's the gynecologist, it can be annoying),
- safety: personally, I always refuse to be locked and without access to a key: I prefer having a key in a sealed envelop, just in case (but if I go to courses for few hours, keys stay at home).

The shower: quite interesting question! here are few advice:
- when you shower: soap the holes on the shield, put water through the holes to clean inside, then keep putting water to rinse,
- when you pee: personally I alaways pee and clean in the shower (with or without soap),
- when you dry: try putting the towel under the bands as you can, otherwise wrap your pelvis on it.

Little extra advice: use oil. Baby oil or avocado oil or shea buttr are the ones I use. Put oil inside the waistbelt not on the skin, on the silicon): you will avoid deep marks, skin problems, and the belt will be better to wear.

About measurements: My-Steel gave me a sheet with how to be measured, and I measured myself at home. I received the belt 3 weeks after. It was great, I just sent back the shield since it was too long (I lost weight meanwhile).

About chastity belts brands: I tried 4 belts. In the order of when I tried:
- Chinese cheap: clearly the most adjustable, it can be worn for long periods of time, but silicon often comes off, and steel is thin,
- My-Steel: my current belt, and very well adapted for me! it's slightly adjustable, the locking system is very strong, and it's very secure: no touching allowed!
- Carrara (lended): very nice design, but safety is close to null: the shield is too narrow,
- Tollyboy: clearly a very good chastity belt, it could have been my usual belt (I was lended the chain style), but I didn't like chains, and I prefered having adjustability.

As a conclusion, I can say wearing a belt for 1 continuous month isn't easy, but not undoable. You just need to get used to your belt.
And several without any breaks: I don't believe it can be easy (except for very good wearers), but I have serious concerns about marks and skin problems.
Last edited by Wendy on 28 Apr 2019, 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
mnc42

Post by mnc42 »

Thanks, Wendy for all of the great information! It's really helpful. If you wouldn't mind sharing, I would love to know what your likes and dislikes are about wearing a chastity belt long-term. The idea of it really turns me on, but I do understand fantasy is sometimes quite different than reality. Thanks!!
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

What I like with my belt (only the belt):
- it's tight, and I like tight clothes,
- I feel protected about dredgers (I had a sexual agression in late August),
- rings are useful to hang my keys (of my home),
- my belt is pink, and I love pink,
- when I wake up, my armor shines, and this is beautiful,
- this is my kind of ID card, people reconize me with this belt on pictures.

What I dislike:
- when pussy hair grows, it can be a bit uncomfortable, and I can't shave belted,
- when I pee, urine can get stuck in the holes-slot (only if I don't have my cleaning syringe, and hygenic pads are very useful),
- sometimes (especially after a big meal), my belt is extremely tight, and it can give me little pain (can be avoided with oil),
- and the most annoying: marks: my belts marks me A LOT!

To be honest, my dislikes are much weaker than my likes (except the marks which are really a huge issue for me, when i have to model nude). And not having sex at all isn't a problem for me.

This is my personal feedback. I just want to remind my 1st days in chastity belt were really horrible. It was new, and wearing a chastity belt is much harder than it seems.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Post by gotsteel »

mnc42 wrote:Is wearing it 24/7 to start too much?
Yes. Wearing a belt is something that you'll want to ease into you should definitely have a key to start with. After that you'll still have hygiene stuff and your period that make being able to get a hold of a key kind of important. The best solutions to that I've heard of for long distance relationships involve keysafes. On the cheaper end there are ones that time lock: https://www.amazon.com/Kitchen-Safe-Loc ... safe+timer

There's also a keysafe he can control over the internet, which is likely ideal but it's more expensive: http://keysafe.org/documentation/purchase.html
Greatcornbow
Sex: Male

Post by Greatcornbow »

mnc42 wrote:My Dom and I are in a long distance relationship. We both have a strong desire for me to start wearing a chastity belt. He would like to place me in a belt and lock me up until we see each other again, sometimes it several months between visits. I am not opposed to this idea, but I am unsure of how realistic it is. Can this work? I understand that if we choose the proper belt, it should be comfortable enough for long term wear, but I am concerned about hygiene. Showering, how does that work? Waxing appointments? Doctor's appointments? Cleaning the belt? Mensuration? I'm stuck on the logistics of how to make this happen. It's feasible for me to be locked up long-term without access to a key? Is it safe? I would welcome all suggestions and thoughts.

Additionally, I would love any suggestions about good places to purchase a belt that is meant for long-term use. Most of the ones I have been coming across seem to be designed for short-term play.

As a first timer, I would also like to hear any thoughts/suggestions about how to start. Is wearing it 24/7 to start too much? How many hours a day is realistic to start?
And if anyone would be willing to share experiences, that would be awesome!! What do like about be belted? What do you dislike? What do wish someone had told you before you started?

I know I just asked a ton of questions, but whatever help you give me and my Dom would be most appreciated. Thanks!!!!!
Perfectly possible, and all problems can be overcome, BUT:
1. You need a good quality belt that can be used for this. Neosteel ideal, but others, e.g. MySteel could do as well.
2. I'd strongly advise that initially you give it a trial period first to ensure no problems with it. During that time you ccan have an emergency key in a sealed envelope.
3. Hygiene: for showering etc, you need tobe sure locking system won't seize up or rust; for menstruation there are various options, e.g. wing pads.
Katie

Post by Katie »

First post so forgive for butting in one this one - but just wanted to say I found this thread -so- useful, especially Wendy's advice.

I've a chinese belt at the moment, which has turned out to be surprisingly comfortable, and I have worn it for several days in the past with no problems (well bar a couple of fitting issues but once I was sorted on that I was fairly fine) but I have a couple of questions/clarifications that I'd like to seek advice on if I may?

So some background. I'm currently back in the belt again as part of some domme-play for an unspecified period of time. Now I won't lie, I'm finding this hugely exciting not knowing when she'll let me out (other than a hard deadline as -that- time of the month looms) but it's possible that unless I have any health or pain issues I could be in it for a while. For safety's sake the keys are locked in my safe but she has the combination. With it only being for a set period I fitted the shield to the belt as well and so far I'm managing my ablutions OK (and aye, the showering tips have been -so- useful!) but ...I'm thinking of asking her to be my key holder for longer, well for as long as we both enjoy it that is.

Now I don't like the idea of trying to menstruate in the belt at all so I was thinking if I took a week off out of the belt once a month to deal with that, belt inspection, shaving and skin care how viable would it be to in it for several months? I've no problems to date but so far my longest stint has been days not weeks. Is there anything else I should take into account?

Also, the shield. I love the feeling of not being able to have any physical presence down there, but it is a bit of a swine at times for peeing. Is it really feasible to have the shield on in a long term situation?

Sorry I know some of the above has already been touched upon, but you can perhaps appreciate my nervousness, hence the questions.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

May I share about my blog?
This is a blog I am currently updating daily. It deals with my "experience" (30 days in chastity, without any unlockings). I talk about my joys, the issues I face, how I cope with hygiene, ...

What is the most important about female chastity: it will answer to your questions:
- weekly breaks are strongly advised for hygiene (right now, I have spent 20 days in the belt, and hygiene, marks and pain are becoming very hard) (My-Steel advise),
- wearing the belt during periods is not advised (but possible with showers and hygienic pads, that's what I do),
- baby oil is very useful to avoid being too marked on the waist (I tried baby powder, but its effects on me were weaker than oil) (My-Steel advise),
- soaking the belt (with a basin or a bathtub filled o soapy water) is very effective to be clean.

Not given on my blog:
- always have an emergency key in case of problems,
- I started with a Chinese belt with perforated 2ndary shield: I have always worn it (xcept to try plugs): I have never had issues (except labia pinching, but I have a tip for this).

Issues I faced to:
- bruises: a too tight belt can bruise your skin, and it can take days to recover: if your skin becomes yellow, green or blue, unlock the belt immediately,
- wounds: can be caused by a too tight belt or chafes: if you have a wound under the belt, protect it (if possible), or unlock the belt,
- marks: rednesses and darknesses are usual and harmless, just long to disappear,
- pain: shifting and oiling the waistbelt permit to decrease the pain and inconveniences caused by the belt (rings are very useful to move the belt).

If you have any other questions, I can answer them. I got my 1st belt and bra 3 years ago, I am experimented about the topic.

The link of my blog: http://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogspot.fr/
WARNING: I am currently locked for 30 days without keys (no cleaning breaks, no marks checkings, ...) (and my friend can give me keys in case of serious problems). Don't do this unless you are really experimented in chastity!
Katie

Post by Katie »

Wendy,

Thank you so much for the quick response and detailed reply.

I'm now avidly reading your blog - thank you -so- much!

Katie
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

You're welcome =^.^=

If you have any question, you can ask here, we will answer.
And my answers don't forbid other girls to answer.