Plugs. Ouchies.

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Re: Plugs. Ouchies.

Post by gotsteel »

idontwanttobehere wrote: So far, I've been able to wear the belt overnight a few times, but sometimes I bloat and get really uncomfortable and we have to take it off.
It sounds like you're where you should be with a newish belt so please don't get down about it. It's something that's going to take a while to be able to wear long term. In the mean time you'll be much better off frequently wearing it for short periods of time than wearing it for as long as you can possibly stand. Your body needs time to get used to the belt and the belt needs time to adapt to you.

Does your partner have an account here? Because I take it that he's somewhat in charge of this process and as such I think it would be super helpful for him to have a discussion with the ladies who have been through this to come up with a plan (engineers like plans) to get things going in the right direction.
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

idontwanttobehere wrote: Wendy: THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING HIM. He's all "your vagina will stretch out! It'll be fine!" A lady in a shoe store tricked me with that line once, and I bought shoes that were several sizes too small because they were cute and I could never ever wear them.
Ditto to what Wendy said and she's pretty experienced in this area by the way: http://www.chastitybabes.com/archives/3283

6 inches long and what like inch and a half wide. That's penis sized, you will be able to fit that, WHEN YOU'RE AROUSED. Because the vagina does stretch:
https://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/how-deep-average-vagina-and-does-it-elongate-when-somethings-it wrote: Yes, just as the vagina has the capacity to expand, allowing for the passage of a baby during childbirth, the vagina also has the ability to elongate during intercourse to accommodate a penis. As you mentioned, for some women, the depth from the vaginal opening to the tip of the cervix is 3 to 4 inches when they are not sexually aroused. Other women may have a vaginal depth of five to seven inches. Regardless, during arousal, blood flows to the genital area, and sexual excitement causes the upper two-thirds of the vagina to lengthen by forcing the cervix and uterus to ascend. The vagina also lubricates to help ease penetration.
So...for example my girl and I have frequently gone down to a dungeon in CT, I'd commonly spend the night strapping her to dungeon furniture and bringing her to the edge of orgasm. Then it was back in the chastity belt with plugs while we socialized and she recovered and then repeat.

HOWEVER, the plugs which are enjoyable for that experience aren't the same plugs which are enjoyable for spending the day shopping at the mall.

So of course having a 6 inch plug go in when you aren't that aroused isn't going to work out, that's normal. And having steel jammed against your cervix (unless that's your thing) is going to keep you from getting aroused to where the plug could be enjoyable.
VeryFriendly
Sex: Female

Post by VeryFriendly »

Plugs can be very challenging and need building up to.

A lot of people like the idea of a plug that's attached to the belt, I wouldn't recommend it to begin with though, it's also something I've found difficult, main problem after a while is risk of catching outer labia between the plug shaft and the slot which is fucking screaming aaaarrggh, in a really not good way, can also be very difficult to uncatch yourself without removing the belt, though after a while you figure out little tricks.

Candles can be quite good as practice plugs, I'd cover with a condom or thin plastic if they're going to be in for a while, body heat will let them form to the shape of your foof after a day or two.
corinthius

Post by corinthius »

gotsteel wrote: Does your partner have an account here? Because I take it that he's somewhat in charge of this process and as such I think it would be super helpful for him to have a discussion with the ladies who have been through this to come up with a plan (engineers like plans) to get things going in the right direction.
I'm her partner.
Larrup wrote: Try a shorter plug!

Ask him why the plug is important. Discuss it.

If it is to make the belt more effective, because it prevents pulling the belt to the side, then perhaps a smaller plug, and/or thigh bands, might also achieve the same purpose. But I'm speculating. I don't know why he wants the plug.
Both the security aspect and because it's a fantasy of hers that we've discussed in the past.

As for size - we purchased the belt second-hand. We pre-measured and compared against the dimensions originally used to measure the belt and it's pretty close. Since it's a MySteel Total we've been able to play with the dimensions a bit to get it to fit. Imagine someone standing side-on, with their left side towards you. Tightening the shield and loosening the waist allows you to "rotate" the belt clockwise, which lets you fit the length of the rear cable properly... Although it's entirely possible we may not have the settings quite right to make a plug work.

The plug came with the belt, I did not pick the size. The complaints about the plug were mixed up with complaints about the belt in general and I didn't know it was too big to ever use realistically. We've tried it in the past and her response wasn't as strong.

We've agreed it's too long and ordered some other plugs. One plug has a 25mm ball (eg "teasing"/security), the other is 3 balls of 20-20-20mm. However, so far MySteel seems to be drastically overcharging us for shipping: they charge a flat 65 EUR shipping fee and refund the difference, but they only refunded 25 EUR, leaving 40 EUR which is more than double their quoted shipping rate for plugs. Even if they are charging extra because it's two plugs it's apparently more than shipping the two individually.
gotsteel wrote: Yeah the plug NEEDS to be able to move with her. Thing is it should be able to in that belt. It should be able to both tilt and slide freely along the slot: https://youtu.be/eejD4i5Ri-I

It sounds like somethings wrong.
Ours does not move like this. To be honest I do not know if it is actually a MySteel product. The belt certainly is and the size of the balls matches the expected availability of MySteel products, the fit and finish is good, but similar-looking plugs are also available from Chinese sellers and I do not see a MySteel logo on it anywhere or anything.

We'll try the vegetable oil as Wendy suggests.
idontwanttobehere wrote: EDIT: Oh, we're getting me fitted for a carrara belt soonish. LIke, two weeks I think? Apparently you can't attach plugs to those because of the shape of the front cup? So maybe the attachment point thing will solve itself. Downside, he says I may feel like I'm wearing an extra large codpiece. I guess I could dust off my Blackadder cosplay.... Hopefully having something properly fitted instead of "off the rack" will feel better in a lot of ways? (Like corsets! Wheeee!)
We met Walter and his wife this afternoon and they're very nice! We also saw one of their Hannibal Lector masks and filligree work, which is all very cool. They are quite the craftsmen.

I'll defer to her for comments on fit/etc but despite him not having a sample belt with ideal dimensions on hand, she generally found the Carrara belt much more comfortable.
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

corinthius wrote: Ours does not move like this. To be honest I do not know if it is actually a MySteel product. The belt certainly is and the size of the balls matches the expected availability of MySteel products, the fit and finish is good, but similar-looking plugs are also available from Chinese sellers and I do not see a MySteel logo on it anywhere or anything.

We'll try the vegetable oil as Wendy suggests.
Sorry to have missed this. As people pointed out it REALLY needs to be able to move. Not being movable will make things miserable for her. Also based on size it shouldn't be the case that the plug is unusable but it's good that you're getting smaller plugs to start with.

P.S. The Chinese plugs aren't actually stainless so it should be easy to tell the difference.
corinthius wrote: We met Walter and his wife this afternoon and they're very nice! We also saw one of their Hannibal Lector masks and filligree work, which is all very cool. They are quite the craftsmen.

I'll defer to her for comments on fit/etc but despite him not having a sample belt with ideal dimensions on hand, she generally found the Carrara belt much more comfortable.
Glad to hear that she's communicating more with you and that things sound like they're headed in a positive direction. Hopefully you'll feel free to discuss any issues moving forward though I'd suggest a new thread as it seems like people have said their piece and not stopped back in to check on this one.
Triangle Researcher

Post by Triangle Researcher »

Take a look at siliconenozzles.com This company is making the widest selection of enema nozzles and anal plugs (including petite sizing), in a variety of shapes, and wide spectrum of firmness/flexibility. At present I don't think they have offer a belt-attachment fitting, but I am certain they would consider the idea if interest is expressed.