Contracts

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Dom1979
Sex: Male

Contracts

Post by Dom1979 »

Does anyone have a contract with their partner regarding their chastity belt? If so, would anyone be able to post a sample one up? I've been trying to write one for my wife, but every time I do i get sidetracked or it goes completely wrong. I can find plenty for male chastity wearers, but they're a little different.

Any ideas would be great!

Also, I've just ordered my first chastity belt for my wife, and was wondering has anyone had to overcome the initial obstacle of the wearer being reluctant to wear it to start with? My wife is now saying she feels it might be degrading to her?
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Contracts

Post by Wendy »

Hi Dom 1979 =^.^=

Personally I have no contracts about my chastity stuff.
However, I know someone who can help you a lot. Shame he comes here very rarely.

I attached a copy of a contract I found on a past-great website I used to follow. I think this is what you look for.
(I blurred: the length of the contract, the 2 people who signed, and the date when it was signed)

If she has worries about her belt, I can help her. I am a very experimented girl.

Edit: copy of the contract deleted by myself. Conflicts with the website.
Last edited by Wendy on 17 May 2017, 10:18, edited 2 times in total.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Dom1979

Post by Dom1979 »

Wendy, thank you so much this is pretty much perfect for what I need. I doubt she'all sign up to the forum as she'd be embarrassed that I've openly stated that she's cheated in the past, but I'll certainly ask her and see what she says.
Larrup

Post by Larrup »

Wendy wrote:I am a very experimented girl.
You mean a very experienced girl.

An even better way to say it is: you have a lot of experience.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Thank you for this correction Larrup =^.^=

Dom1979: you are welcome =^.^=
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Allisoninneed
Sex: Female

Post by Allisoninneed »

So did she agree, in the end?