Clothing

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Dom1979
Sex: Male

Clothing

Post by Dom1979 »

My wife mainly wears leggings and isn't much of a "dress" girl. When we finally start her on her journey of wearing the belt, can anyone advise what kind of clothing she'll need to wear? Would she still get away with leggings with a long top over it, or do I need to start buying some dresses to disguise it?
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Clothing

Post by Wendy »

I can hide my chastity belt under a swimsuit. I love wearing shorts and my belt is very hard to guess.
My belt didn't change my way to be dressed.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
molly
Sex: Female

Post by molly »

Mine doesn't really show even though my belt is custom and thicker/heavier than other belts. If I'm not wearing a dress, I almost always wear a bodysuit of some kind (such as a leotard) as a top because then I don't have to worry about the belt peeking out if my top pulls up as I bend over or other fuller range of body motion.

Leggings/tunics work well, leotards, longer tops of any kind, stuff like that all hides belts very well.

Molly.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Bodystockings work also very well to hide the belt (and can be opened to pee). I used to use them a lot to hide my belt.
Good molly!
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
molly
Sex: Female

Post by molly »

I also semi-don't care if people see it. I run every morning and only one of my pairs of running shorts covers it entirely. The other shorts stop just below the waistband. The surface irregularities caused by the thickness of my belt are visible no matter the clothing I'm wearing if the clothing is snug. For work I tend to wear looser blouses with a similar color leotard underneath and top it off with a blazer. Then no one sees it. It doesn't show through the maxi dresses I have unless someone cups my back which sometimes people do when they go to kiss me on the cheek "hello".

I'm belted, it is what it is, and while I don't rub it in people's faces, I've been belted long enough to accept it as part of me and it is what it is. I really only worry about it at work because I'm self-employed and people sometimes can be ridiculously judgmental for things they do not or cannot understand.
Dom1979
Sex: Male

Post by Dom1979 »

Thanks everyone. Was worried that I'd have to pay for a full wardrobe!!