questions about remote 7/24/365 control on chastity belt

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
tamir
Sex: Female

questions about remote 7/24/365 control on chastity belt

Post by tamir »

Hi there! Nice to meet you.

I am a newcomer. I am considering to buy a chastity belt and start to wear it 7/24/365 and my master also agree with it. However, since my master doesn't live in the same city as mine, making sure his control on the key has become a problem to us. So I am here to ask:

1. Should I just give the key to my master? or have the key myself and keep it in an envelope in case of emergency? (next time we meet will be at the end of March.)
Actually I try to please him by totally giving the key out. But I am a little bit worried about emergency issues. Is it necessary to have a key myself?
2. I have looked at the belts on fancysteel, mysteel and neosteel. But still cannot decide which belt I should purchase for long-time wearing. Do you have any recommendation?

Or any other suggestions are appreciated. Such as app control devices or ways to control/train.
Thanks a lot!
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: questions about remote 7/24/365 control on chastity belt

Post by fitherin »

Welcome Tamir
I am sure that you will find answers to your questions. When you visit the site you will need to LOG IN to access all the articles. I suggest that the DIARY section will have a lot of answers . Private PM messages are only visible when you log in and show at top of page :D :D
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Hi =^.^=

Since you are a newcomer, I firmly advise you to start exploring the belt with keeping the keys. Try to wear it as long as possible by yourself. You may have many incomforts, fears, skin problems, ... you need the key for this.
When you will be fine, you can give a key to your master. But you really should keep an emergency key in a sealed envelop.

By the way: I have weekly cleaning breaks. I know no one who is really locked all the time without any breaks. I don't think 30 days in a chastity belt without any breaks are possible.
My belt is a My-Steel one. My-Steel gives many advice, and I wanted to have a pink belt and the matching bra. That's (among others) why I chose My-Steel.

FancySteel and NeoSteel: I never tried.

And as fitherin said, if you look in the other sections, you can find a lot of informations and stories with belted girls.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Muwatalisxxx

Post by Muwatalisxxx »

Hello and wellcome!

Wendy is right, a steel chastity belt needs weeks and months to get it wearing one day at all.
Not the belt is going to get comfortable, its your skin and body who must get comfortable with the belt.
You will need the key!
Pinching, chafing and and and.
Cleaning is a thing that will be a daily task, if you don't want to smell after a week.
My steel is good, it's the most ergonomic you can choose.
So, when you can wear your belt 24/7 after months and solved the cleaning problem, then you can give one key to your master and left the other key in a sealed envelope.
For the control problem there can be playthings like remote controlled vibrators or e-play eggs.
But don't do it in times when you are behind the stearing wheel of your car.
Use it, when you and your master are skyping, so you are save and he can give you a shock if you was nasty or an orgasm if you was fine, then you can show him too that your key envelope is sealed and unused.
( Please excuse my poor english, I'm from Germany )

Greetings and happy new year!

Muwatalis
molly
Sex: Female

Post by molly »

Hello,

If you find my blog on this site you'll find that my belt is custom and locked tight with a large digital padlock. One of the reasons why we spent a lot of money on the system is my belt's padlock is integrated with the entry doors electronically and my husband can completely control whether the key I have will operate my lock or not. This means he can deny me removal, or in an emergency he can enable my key on the fly. Safety is very important.

As far as belts go, I've worn many of them and upgraded belt to belt over the years and eventually my husband designed my current belt custom. It's made of thick stainless, it's very rigid, and it does restrict my movements somewhat. I never found a manufactured belt that worked for me 100%. Seams work loose over time, sometimes they can't be adjusted to a really good fit, sometimes crimps and joints pull apart and pinch skin as they fail. In my experience, the belt either has to flex a lot to maintain tight contact with the body, or be rigid and tight where the body must conform to it. My custom belt is the latter. That too is preference.

A chinese made, imported belt is an inexpensive way to start. They're starting to come down in price to below $80 for a basic, adjustable stainless belt with a silicone liner in a color of your choice. It's not what I would consider a lifetime belt, but it's affordable and easily modified and upgraded. Pyra, a user here, has many really cool modifications on her blog. Well worth the time reading it.

I cannot really wear belts that dip down in the front (contoured) and belts that go around my hips because I have a typical asian figure where I'm a bit slim-hipped, and I'm also very active physically - running, jogging, biking, yoga. The dipping, contoured belts wiggle too much in the front and pinch skin on me, and the hip belts just hurt as I move around doing the things I enjoy. Most of my belts over the years cinch tightly and straight around my natural waist, including my current husband-designed belt, and that works best on me.

If you're serious about belting, it's probably likely you'll go custom at some point but there's nothing wrong with starting with an inexpensive, basic belt to get used to being belted a long time.

I've been belted 12 years now.

Molly
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

What says Muwatalisxxx is very interesting: a chastity belt is quite rigid. With fabric underwear, your clothes will adapt to your body's shapes. With a chastity belt, this is the reverse: your body will have to get used to the belt's shape.

And as molly says, I started with a Chinese cheap belt. I had a lot of time to get used to wearing a chastity belt and to learning how to cope with it.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
lthrmitts

Post by lthrmitts »

It's time to modernize the female chastity belt. We can put men on the moon there should be a terrible comfortable female chastity belt for women. There will one day be one that offers control, is comfortable works.
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

tamir wrote:Hi there! Nice to meet you.

I am a newcomer. I am considering to buy a chastity belt and start to wear it 7/24/365 and my master also agree with it. However, since my master doesn't live in the same city as mine, making sure his control on the key has become a problem to us. So I am here to ask:

1. Should I just give the key to my master? or have the key myself and keep it in an envelope in case of emergency? (next time we meet will be at the end of March.)
Actually I try to please him by totally giving the key out. But I am a little bit worried about emergency issues. Is it necessary to have a key myself?
2. I have looked at the belts on fancysteel, mysteel and neosteel. But still cannot decide which belt I should purchase for long-time wearing. Do you have any recommendation?

Or any other suggestions are appreciated. Such as app control devices or ways to control/train.
Thanks a lot!
One option is have a key in a secure lockbox or whatever needing a combination to open. You keep the lockbox, but your Master has the combination, which would only give you in an emergency.

For type of belt, Neosteel is top of range, Mysteel also good, FancySteel new company so not a lot of feedback yet; though from pix don't look as good as other two for 24/7 wear.