Having trouble with belt pinching labia

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
843-444-396
Sex: Female

Having trouble with belt pinching labia

Post by 843-444-396 »

So I have one of the cheap produced chinese belts while awaiting a custom fancy steel belt currently in production (the real long term fix for this problem!). But until it comes I'm having some serious trouble with my labia/clitoral folds getting pinched between the folds of the cheap steel (I have the long piece with the vagina/anal plug in as well as the piece with the several holes in it for fluid drainage. It was worse when I didn't have the fluid drainage piece over the plug piece obtw. It happens mostly when I shift slightly around while seated but it can happen when just moving around too. It's very painful and a frequent enough occurrence that it really is making it difficult to enjoy wearing it. So i'm just wondering what (if anything) I can do differently to prevent this in the short term. Is my belt not tight enough down there? Thanks for the help.
Last edited by 843-444-396 on 20 Feb 2017, 14:25, edited 3 times in total.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Having trouble with belt pinching labia

Post by Wendy »

Hi =^.^=

Labia pinched! what an annoying problem!
I have a tip to avoid this: cut 2 gutters of silicon, and add them on the 2ndary shield (see pictures). I used nylon wire to hold the gutters to the shield, since I found no effective glue for it. And from now, no more labia pinching with my old belt!
Picture: http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2017/02/ ... 331185.jpg

(I am now in a My-Steel Total belt: really great)
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
843-444-396

Post by 843-444-396 »

Thanks, looks like a potential temp solution!. 1) how did you find the silicon edging? 2) how did you attach the wire (I couldn't tell from the photo)?
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

1) The silicon of my belt was very long, so I cut it, and I used the cut parts to cut the gutters (parallelly to the edges).
2) I used clear nylon wire to knot the gutters together or through the urination holes. On the right of the 2ndary shield (on the picture), you can see it easily

Happy to help you =^.^=
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

It is one of the problems with the Chinese belts!
They have no distance between the perforated shield and belt.
Look at Tollyboy and you see the distance pins that fixes this problem.
Wendy has a smart solution, but better if the manufacturer thought about it.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

another solution that I used on my Chinese rear wire belt was to place tap washers around the 2 pins between the shields, the lower padlock I removed and replaced with a spare pin from an old belt. This raises the secondary shield up nicely.
molly

Post by molly »

Another option (though more work) is to remake the base layer of the bottom part of the belt without the slot, and drill and deburr all the pee holes into that piece. My husband did that to one of my chinese belts as an intermediary step while he was working out the details on his first custom belt. He made the piece slightly wider (about 1/4" if I remember right) and then hammered it against a leather bag of shot to cup it outward slightly so my labia wouldn't rub on the metal so much. It was a really good intermediate step actually.

molly
843-444-396

Post by 843-444-396 »

Thank you all for the ingenuity - great suggestions!