Chastity belt for someone who isn't tiny

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
nutmeg
Sex: Belted Girl

Chastity belt for someone who isn't tiny

Post by nutmeg »

Hello, I'm wondering if there is anyone here who might have some input. I have been wearing a chastity belt for nearly two months, it's been ok and I've gotten pretty used to it. I have had it off intermittently over those two months so it hasn't been constant. However, I will eventually need to get a different one. The main reason for that is because mine is not terribly secure and doesn't do a great job of preventing me masturbating if I really wanted to. It's more of a deterrent than a prevention. The reason for this is that if I make it tight enough that it is more secure the steel digs into my stomach so much and it's terribly painful. I am not a tiny person and I am worried that I will have the same problem with any belt I try. All the pictures I ever find of other women/girls who wear chastity belts have been of very tiny and slim girls. I'm just not that little. So I'm wondering if there are any ladies on here who aren't tiny and might have some insight for me. About what kind of belt works well for someone who isn't tiny or ways to deal with it.
Wendy

Re: Chastity belt for someone who isn't tiny

Post by Wendy »

Hello =^.^=

When you say you are not tiny, do you mean you are tall or thick?

I am tall and very thin. My belt is very tight: the 1st weeks are horrible, but I got used to this steel digging in my waist. I love this =^.^=
If you are thick: you should try an adjustable belt to see what the best adjustment is for you.
When you will have the good measurements, I advise you to get a My-Steel belt: the double shield is secure without being too tight. And compared to the other belts I have tried (Tollyboy, Chinese and Carrara), the shield is wider: much harder to touch yourself.

I agree: very often, girls wearing belts are slim. Shame.

Which belt do you have now?
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
nutmeg

Post by nutmeg »

Thank you responding :)

I am a bit thick, like US size 12 waist. The belt I have is a fancy steel hybrid leather and steel model. I like it ok, it just is very easy to get my fingers underneath it if I want to lol. The issue seems to be that the waist straps travel down to sit more on my hips which in turn makes the steel plate move down a bit which leaves a gap between the steel and my crotch. A sizeable gap, I can fit four fingers under it lol. If I make the straps tighter it seems to stay put a bit better, still not perfect but better. It's just that with it that tight the steel digs into my stomach so much I'm worried it might actually cut me. Also, I'm not keen on being in constant pain all day.

Also, I wanted a 24/7 belt and I had talked to fancy steel about that and he included some straps that I could use in place of the leather ones, they are called biothane and are waterproof. Which is great except for one issue. I am able to switch between a rear chain or a wire thong back, I always wear the chains because for some reason the thong really makes my lower back hurt. The biothane straps only work with the thong back so the belt can only be waterproof if I use the thong back.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Thank you for the details about your belt =^.^=

I still recommend you My-Steel:
- the silicon lining is glued on the steel and waterproof,
- the belt is adjustable (+/- 3 cm on waist, +/- 1.5 cm on shield),
- the double shield improves safety,
- you can choose what you want for the rear (but once chosen, you can't change anymore).
I don't know your body shape, but I wonder if a hipstyle belt would fit you better. You should try to contact My-Steel (link: https://www.my-steel.de).

I don't say My-Steel is the best quality, but it is the most versatile brand I know.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html