My thoughts being belted for a few days...

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
NickyNYC
Sex: Female

My thoughts being belted for a few days...

Post by NickyNYC »

Hi everyone...

I found it really helpful reading the thoughts and advice of others as they started wearing a belt, and so I wanted to share my thoughts as I do the same.

I really don't know exactly WHY the idea of chastity interests me so much, but it does. I am very much submissive within BDSM and D/s dynamics, yet my decisions on chastity (at the moment anyway) are purely my own, rather than being enforced by a Dom. (I am currently not owned or cared for by a Dom.)

I may yet consider more extensive piercing around my pussy (I have Christina and VCH piercings already) to give more chastity options, but the easiest route to chastity is through a belt - thus my decision to invest in one! I chose a Chinese made one on ebay (I got mine for under $80) as it seemed the best way to start out. Then if I like it, I can always invest in something better. So this is definitely a 'starter belt'!

After it arrived, it has been a real challenge to get the right fit! There are (on mine, anyway) at least three variables: the waist size, the positioning of the front, and the positioning of the back. (The image posted here is from ebay and looks exactly like this.) This has definitely been the most frustrating part, and as it didn't come with instructions, I needed to figure it out myself. It's all a matter of trial and error and feeling what works and what doesn't.

First, does it feel best around your waist or lower down? It seemed to be better about waist-height for me, almost covering my tummy button. You figure this out while standing up and walking around, but don't forget sitting down - you will need to sit down for long periods. After that, I figured the part covering the ass was the next most important. I'd heard that a tight fitting through pussy and ass is best, so I wanted to make sure that the hole in the back strap fits exactly around my asshole. This is harder to do than you may think! If you have someone to help, that should make it easier. Then it was figuring out the front part, especially so that the grill fits over the pussy lips. Peeing and pooping through the belt for the first time are key moments!

That gives you the basics, but because there are so many variables, it really does take a LOT of trial and error to get it all right.

I tried sleeping in it but (ironically) that was making me quite horny! So that only lasted half a night. The first day wearing it to work was an experience, and I brought the keys - just in case. I didn't wear panties that day... mistake! Peeing through the grill in the belt was fine, but there was always a drop or two or three that then came out later. So if at work or wearing other clothes on top, I'd certainly recommend panties on the top.

There is definitely some pinching around the top of the thighs and labia, but with a bit of shifting around, that went away. I also made the mistake of wearing it too loose one time (through the underneath), but as that gave me access to touching myself, seemed pretty counter intuitive! Also, on mine, the rubber backing behind the steel belt comes off at times, so I glued that down once I'd decided on the right fit.

Is it comfortable? No, not exactly, and not yet. But there is a degree of... reassurance or security or something, when I do wear it. I believe that "getting used to it" really does happen and it really does become second nature to wear it.

The biggest issue for me is sports. I love playing tennis (among other martial arts stuff) and I can't see any way where I'll be comfortable enough and can move freely enough in my belt to play tennis as I want. This has been a problem with a Dom who wanted to 'adopt' me, but wouldn't accept that I'd need time out to play tennis. (What, he doesn't want me to keep fit?! - That one didn't work out! lol!) Maybe that will come where I can play tennis in it, but I doubt it.

Overall I do like the belt a lot and am getting more used to it, but these are very early days yet. (Less than one week at time of writing.)

I'll gladly post updates when I have news, and will answer any (serious) comments or questions that are posted. These are only MY thoughts though, and everyone is different.

Hope that helps!

xo
Attachments
Best with panties for work!
Best with panties for work!
This is the one I have -- the image is from ebay.
This is the one I have -- the image is from ebay.
ebay image.jpg (47.14 KiB) Viewed 5362 times
Bright and shiny!
Bright and shiny!
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: My thoughts being belted for a few days...

Post by Wendy »

Hi NickyNYC =^.^=

I really enjoy reading you =^.^=
You share your feelings clearly and you detail. I like =^.^=

This is normal you have to adjust your belt several tries, then you fail, then you try again, ...
I confirm, there are 3 variables: waist circumference, length of front, and length of back. The best part (for me too) is more or less the height of the belly button (actually the most narrow part of the trunk).

I have nothing to ask you for now, but as a chastity expert, I can give you advice (applicable for every new girl):
1) Buy a syringe and hygienic pads. Urine can be held by the belt as you experimented. If you put an hygienic pad between the belt and the panties (the same as for periods), you will not be stained. And inject water in the belt holes after peeing with the syringe.
2) Instead of gluing the silicon, I prefer using electrical tape. Electrical tape is comfortable, and it is strong against wetness. And if you need to adjust the belt, you can cut the tape, whereas glue is much harder to destroy.
3) Use oil between your belt and your waist. You will see, the belt will be much more comfortable, even while doing sports. Trust me: workout is not impossible belted (I swam with my chastity belt). Just training is needed.
4) To avoid pinching of thighs and labia (I got this problem with my old belt): you can cut 2 gutters of silicon, then you glue them on the sides of the 2ndary shield. If this is not clear, I will publish a picture here.

Have a nice life in chastity =^.^=
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
NickyNYC
Sex: Female

Re: My thoughts being belted for a few days...

Post by NickyNYC »

Thank you Wendy!
- those are all really helpful tips you gave, I really appreciate it.
And thanks for welcoming me into chastity, too!
:D