choose crotch band and how to defecate in the belt

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
nima
Sex: Female

choose crotch band and how to defecate in the belt

Post by nima »

Hi all,

New to this place. My wife just agreed to wear a full chastity belt so we are looking for the best one for her. The belt will be used to prevent her from masturbation and ideally, she will use it 24/7. We have few questions re crotch band.

1. single wire crotch: The only question we have is how you can defecate? My-steel said you may pull the cable to the side for the poop. IMO, the cable should be very snug. If you can simply pull the wire, it means you can also cheat wearing this style. Please correct me if Im wrong.

2. double chains design: we actually don't prefer this style as it looks very easy to cheat and still no idea about defecate.

3. continuous crotch band: this is the most common design, which has a crotch band with anus hole. How does this one compare with the single chain style in terms of comfort and secure? Can you still cheat in this continuous band?

We really need some suggestions in choosing among these three styles. Appreciate your help.

Cheers
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: choose crotch band and how to defecate in the belt

Post by Wendy »

Hi =^.^=

The rear crotch band: I have tried the 3 kinds, but only the continuous one to defecate.

Personally, I chose the continuous crotchband for my belts (Chinese and Total My-Steel models). About comfort: I clearly prefer continuous crotchband: the rear wire is not very good between butt cheeks, and the rear chains are so-so.
About defecation: as I said earlier, I can't compare. But the anal hole is easy to defecate through and clean.

About security: some girls can have anal sex with the continuous style. It depends on the size of the anal hole and where the anus is place. On my My-Steel belt, the anus is close to the pussy shield, so I must sit down to defecate (sat down, the anus moves a little in this hole, and defecation is easy). Quite hard to explain with just words.

If you are willing to try using the anal hole to reach your pussy, bad luck, My-Steel belts are excellent against this! if the shield is too loose on a casual belt, you can reach your pussy. But My-Steel has a smart double-shield: even if the 2ndary shield is a bit loose, the main shield is tight on pussy.

i hoep my message is clear. If not, feel free to ask me =^.^=
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: choose crotch band and how to defecate in the belt

Post by Tobbe »

Always nice when a woman wants to wear cb.

I do not really agree with Wendy. I think single wire are the best choice for her! Yes, she can pull the wire to the side, but not to much and I don´t think any man will take her from behind and cheat. It takes longer to get used to have the single wire between buttocks , but then there are only benefits. Less visibility and no metal that separates her buttocks around the anus.

Double chains is uncomfortable to sit on and a lot more visible under everyday clothing. Even harder to keep these wires clean.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work