Preventing Chafing

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Preventing Chafing

Post by Tobbe »

@Munchkin wrote: I also had trouble with labia pinching between the two shields.

Tollyboy has the solution to that problem, but unfortunately no other manufacturer has copied that idea.
Secondary shield with 2 rows of stainless steel 'needles' which are blunt and do not cause injury to the wearer. This is fitted to the crotch guard on female appliances, designed to prevent oral, vibratory and finger stimulation. Located on either side of the vaginal slot, concealed within the confines of the secondary shield, these 'needles' act as a further deterrent to finger tips and other tactile stimulation. Forming a full vulvo-vaginal cage it proves to be a very effective barrier.
Our secondary shield has the additional practical function of protecting the labia from getting squashed when the wearer sits, wears tight clothing, drives etc. This function is enhanced by the 'needles' that guarantee a safe and constant distance between crotch guard and secondary shield without compromising at all its primary function of preventing stimulation. A highly recommended addition to all female appliances.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Munchkin
Sex: Female

Post by Munchkin »

It is a good design idea. Out of curiosity, are they still in production? Seen a lot of mixed messages about them across the internet so best to ask people who know.
Mac

Post by Mac »

Last I checked (admittedly, two years ago now) he was still making belts but infrequently. Not the least because he's often in a different country than his workshop, so wait time may be significant, assuming he agrees to make one.

The best way to get in touch with him is probably through his wife on fetlife.
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Munchkin wrote:It is a good design idea. Out of curiosity, are they still in production? Seen a lot of mixed messages about them across the internet so best to ask people who know.
Kellymac did manage to get a belt out of him a couple years ago, but unless you can track him down and make your case it's not going to happen.
xurior

Post by xurior »

With chinese 'generic' belts you might not be able to achieve what you want. Everyone's measurements vary, so if you can save up for a custom made belt that would give you much higher prospect of success. They offer a measurement kit, it is probably down-loadable if my memory serves me well.