Preventing Chafing

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Munchkin
Sex: Female

Preventing Chafing

Post by Munchkin »

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to chastity and have tried two different Chinese belts to try them out without too much expense.

However, I find if I wear a belt for more than a couple of hours the liner sticks to my skin and makes me sore. This is worst when it unsticks from my skin. I managed to wear one belt through work and at a friend's house after and when I took it off I had blisters around my waist. I still have the mark, several months later.

I also had trouble with labia pinching between the two shields.

I've covered my current belt in fabric to prevent the worst of this but surely it should not be normal?

Anyone have any advice on what to do?

Recommendations for a more high end belt would also be welcomed, particularly if these would be significantly more comfortable.

Thank you for your help in advance.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Preventing Chafing

Post by Wendy »

Hi Munchkin =^.^=

The liner sticks to the skin because of sweat. This is normal.
To prevent it, use vegetal or baby oil: rub it between the belt and your skin, and no more problems. Use oil as often as needed.

Labia pinching: you should read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=543
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Munchkin

Post by Munchkin »

Thank you, Wendy!

I did try oil briefly but perhaps didn't reapply often enough throughout the day.

And I need to find something to hold the shields together but also apart enough to prevent the pinching.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

To avoid pinching: if you have extra liner, cut 2 bands of it and glue it on the shield (as shown in the link I gave you).

https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... 20articles : a part of my blog. I wrote a detailed article about oils.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Munchkin

Post by Munchkin »

Ah, that's a great idea! Thank you!

I shall read that carefully.

One other thing, have any of your belts ever had corroded brown patches? Mine has a few spots and I'm wondering if it is stainless steel after all.

And should the lining be glued to the belt like you suggest for the secondary shield?
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

You're welcome =^.^=

I did not glue the gutter on the 2ndary shield: I used nylon wire to knot them to the shield. Although they are clear, they can be seen on this picture: http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2017/02/ ... 331185.jpg
I could have glued it, but I wanted to be able to undo it in case of I want a black belt.

My My-Steel belt has no rust at all. My old belt has some brown rusted points where the D-rings are attached. However, these are the rings which rusted (because they are different grades of steel, so the weakest rusted). The belt itself is not corroded at all.
Where is your belt corroded?
molly

Post by molly »

Stainless Chinese belts are not entirely stainless. The waist part is and the crotch hoop is, but all the hardware is plated mild steel and those parts can rust, and leave stains on the stainless. But it's on the stainless, not the stainless itself, unless manufacturers over there have lowered the quality since I bought my belts many years ago which is entirely possible.
Munchkin

Post by Munchkin »

There were some marks on the crotchband which won't clean off, so might just be stains. These are covered by the liner anyway, which I glued down today but annoyingly was unable to completely seal around the slit.

There's a bit under the D-ring that holds the chains to the secondary shield but you can't really see it.

The worst was the lower half of one of the chains. Water must have gotten under the material that covered the chains. I removed the covering and all but a tiny spot came off after soaking in vinegar and rubbing with a vinegar soaked cloth.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome to BG, Munchkin.
I thought of one thing - you are not allergic to the neoprene?
If possible. Cut a small piece of the neoprene (1 x 1 cm) and tape with plaster against your skin and see if there is a rash after 24 hour.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Munchkin

Post by Munchkin »

Oh, I hadn't thought about an allergy. My problems are mainly only where the belt rubs and rests though, but I'll test it out. I wonder if proper silicon would be more comfortable than this neoprene stuff.

Also, so far today, no pinching! Hooray!

Edit: It's been about 5 hours since I put the belt on and I think I need more oil. Starting to rub my thighs and getting sore around the waist.

Had the belt off for 3 hours. Most of the redness and soreness has faded. It's just a shame because I'd struggle to wear the belt for 12 hours, let alone 24.