Belt-buying advice? (looking mostly at Access Denied)

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Idionyx

Belt-buying advice? (looking mostly at Access Denied)

Post by Idionyx »

Hi,

I'd just like to share my thinking with those who know the subject, so you can tell me if I'm not heading down the best path.

I have had one of the cheapo Chinese belts for a while, and am looking at stepping it up a gear. Not 24/7, mostly out of discretion concerns - too risky for work. Just being able to do it for longer periods of time.

The cheapo Chinese belt is hot for play, but it's not secure and not at all comfortable. It's fine for a couple of hours, but no more after then, and definitely cannot sleep in it. Most irritation is at the hips, and the front of where my thighs meet my crotch.

My priorities are in this order:

1. Comfort - I need to be able to stay in it for a couple of days, including at night
2. Discretion - would be nice to be a bit flexible in being able to go outside, even if I won't take the risk of work
3. Security - definitely a big concern, but I have self-control. I'm not going to learn to become a contortionist to get around it.

I'm also not made of money, so whilst I haven't placed it, cost is an unavoidable factor.

I'm looking mostly at this one: https://www.chastityco.com/collections/ ... stity-belt

Reasons:
  • The ergonomic waistband should help with the hip irritation
  • Looks discreet
  • Cheaper than some other places I've looked at
  • Doesn't appear to have the damn neoprene liner on the main belt part
  • I think the rear string would be better in the long term in terms of comfort and particularly discretion? Though I've seen people saying that it's less comfortable. Defecation should be alright??
Concerns:
  • As far as I can tell, Access Denied is a recently revived shop, so therefore there's a lack of review risk.
  • Secure?
Are there other things I should be concerned about? Do you think there's other options I should be considering?
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Belt-buying advice? (looking mostly at Access Denied)

Post by Wendy »

Hi Idionyx =^.^=

Your topic is interesting.
I can't advise you at all about Access Denied. I have never tried their belts.

I have tried 3 brands: Carrara, Tollyboy and My-Steel (I exclude Chinese belts).
Carrara: not secure at all, and I didn't like the rear wire. I don't advise it for 24/7 wearing.
Tollyboy: very good belt. I liked the rear chains, but I didn't go to toilet with it. I can't judge everything with Tollyboy, but I would advise it.
My-Steel: I own a My-Steel total belt, with continuous crotchband. I most definitely advise this brand: the double-shield is very safe, the locks look nice, the option "ergonomic waistbelt" can be bought, it is adjustable with the locks, ...

About discretion: I can swim with my My-Steel belt. Even with shorts, it is very hard to see. The continuous crotchband with anal hole is discrete too.

Drawbacks: I could complain about the silicon which is damaged (but I wore my belt a lot, so the damage can't be considered as normal). The silicon glue can hold off (this is not annoying; it can be glued again).

This is my opinion. My-Steel is the best adapted to my body. Now, you are concerned by the price, and My-Steel is expensive.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Belt-buying advice? (looking mostly at Access Denied)

Post by Tobbe »

This Access Denied is a copy of former AD and then one of the better chastity belts that could be purchased. I know that the new manufacturer copy an original AD. It should therefore be at least as good as the original, since the manufacturer is a serious and skilled craftsman.

Even such a chastity belt can be insecure. Much depends on the measurement and adjustments you need to make when you start using it. A chastity belt that fits your body, should be able to use 24/7 without any serious problems. Chinese chastity belts are too thin materials and difficult to keep the shape, but good to use as a template for a customized.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work