Long term chastity and plugs?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Long term chastity and plugs?

Post by Tobbe »

On both FetLife and ChastityBabes, there are some (most men) who think female chastity belts will be provided with a plug AND dildo for long time.
Of course there is the possibility, but for most it becomes most a dream, since the body's functions can´t be prevented. A plug within the vagina tends to interfere with the balance of bacteria, which must be maintained or significant problems can occur. With long time anal plug a high risk of serious constipation!
Therefore, it must constantly be able to take out the plugs and my opinion is that it´s easiest to first and foremost get a 24/7 use of the chastity belt only, before any thoughts on plugs.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Long term chastity and plugs?

Post by Wendy »

Very interesting topic!

Starting getting used to the belt is clearly the best option. Plugs are haard to get used to, even for few hours.

You talk about the dangers of wearing continuously a plug. With my vaginal plug, urinating is fine, and by wearing it from time to time, I have never ahd problems.
However, if someone wants to try a plug: he/she must consider its width and length. My plug is short (9 or 10 cm) but very wide (2 balls: 40 mm for biigest ball, 30 mm for deepest ball): wearing it for hours is horribly painful.

I will not say anything about ChastityBabes, although I could say many things about this topic.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Yes, we talk about the dangers of wearing plugs continuously and it would be interesting if several members would give opinions on the matter.
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Tobbe wrote:A plug within the vagina tends to interfere with the balance of bacteria...
I don't think you can validly just assert things like this without citing any evidence. To the best of my knowledge that's never actually happened, so I would think that you need to at least explain why you imagine that it would happen.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

@Gotsteel Now it depends on what material the plug is made. Stainless steel is good, but some Chinese made with nickel is harmful. Some plastics surface can be difficult to clean. But first and foremost, it depends on how sensitive the woman is. If she has problems without plugs, it's absolutely wrong to start using any.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Tobbe wrote:Stainless steel is good, but some Chinese made with nickel is harmful. Some plastics surface can be difficult to clean.
I don't know if my Chinese plug contains nickel, but I have never had any problems with.
Some plastic surfaces are hard to clean: this is true. I use an antibacterian soap, warm water and a sponge to clean my toys. For a better hygiene, I leave the toy in hot, soapy water for 30 minutes.

Indeed, it is wrong to give a woman a pplugged belt from the beginning. Women need time to get used to a chastity belt (not only comfort: also hygiene, daily life, ...). Being plugged for days without any training is undoable.

By the way: I will get an othe plug soon, so I will be able to experiment the double-plugged belt.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
molly
Sex: Female

Post by molly »

Tobbe wrote:A plug within the vagina tends to interfere with the balance of bacteria
A clean, inert, non-porous plug does not interfere with the natural bacteria found in vaginas. Stainless is a great material for this purpose.

The key word is clean. Washing it with soap and water and letting it air dry on the bathroom sink isn't clean. Boiling it in a pot for 10 minutes is.

I've been 'carrying' on and off almost all of my adult life, mostly on since I married my husband in 99 and I've never had a bacteria problem anywhere, no less there.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

I agree Molly, clean as you describe it, it´s the best way to use plugs long term.
Women have all kinds things in their vaginas for long term, for lots of reasons without any issues - Tampons, diaphragms, sponges, Nuva-rings, Pessaries...

For short time it's unlikely a chastity belted woman with plug in her vagina cause an infection or interfere with pH. Her tolerance is of course the most crucial. But as I said in the beginning, there are many who believe that it´s just to start with plugs.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Well, I just tried being double-plugged (for the 1st time). I will not talk about hygiene issues, but only about how I felt.
I shouted a lot. I had a lot of arousal (and quite little pain). But seriously, it is really hard to move with 2 plugs!

I got used to moving with my My-Steel plug (much thicker), so I think I can get used to 2 thinner plugs. But I am not expecting to have enough rest during my sleep.
molly
Sex: Female

Post by molly »

Wendy,

What caused the pain, size? Angle? Weight?

Size is something we have to work up towards over long periods of time because the vagina is constructed of muscle tissue and can't really be forced to stretch radically in an instant. That's part of why childbirth hurts so much. Small increments over a long period of time I think is much better.

Angle of protrusion I think is most important to pay attention to and attaching a plug to a belt causes lots of issues in my opinion. Attaching a plug to a belt not only forces a certain angle that the insides of the pelvic area have to conform to, the length of protrusion is also fixed. This is why I carry insertables rather than use plugs. While what I carry at this point is very large and heavy, they're not in any way attached to my belt so as I move, sit, lie down, run, or anything else, the internal distance between the inside of the belt and the bottom end of the insertable can change as my body flexes and contracts for my activity, and also the angle of the insertable in relationship to the belt can also change to what my insides wants, not what the belt/plug forces.

For me, weight can be a problem if the insertable can move. The tighter the insertable, the less it can move, and the less discomfort I will when my body is jolted by all that happens in my life (subways, cab rides, stairs, running, elevators, etc).

I happen to like elevators though, especially when they are going up. The moment they start to brake to align with the doors everyone inside feels "lighter" because of basic physics - the elevator car is slowing down faster than the natural effect that gravity has on the passengers, and effect is wonderful on my insertable as it too has momentum and it then applies interesting pressures on the top moreso than the bottom and I get very orgasmy from it though not actually all the way to have an orgasm. But oh my, I love that feeling. Elevators stopping at a floor going down also can produce that effect but I'm distracted by the additional pressure on my bladder which gives me the "must pee now" feeling though just for a moment.