Long term chastity and plugs?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Long term chastity and plugs?

Post by Wendy »

The sizes of my plugs are nice. The pain is only when I push in or pull out the plugs. When they are inside me, I have almost no pain (actually, some due to an excessive excitement).

Plugs give a "must pee now" effect since the bladder is under pressure. This is the same for pregnant women.

As you say Molly, we can't stretch our vagina at once. We need to go step by step, to let it get used to stretching. This is a training, as doing workout or gym.

Plugs can be in a slotted shield to move forwards and backwards (I have enver had any problems), but they must never be fixed on the belt.

Personally I prefer plugs attached to the belt: an insertable (an egg for instance) can be tried pushed out by my vagina, and it can cause labia pinching. A heavy, wide or too much lubricated item is more likely to slip off and cause this pain. A plug with a rod can't be pushed out.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
molly
Sex: Female

Post by molly »

Wendy wrote:The pain is only when I push in or pull out the plugs. When they are inside me, I have almost no pain (actually, some due to an excessive excitement).
That matches my experience as well. I think in a non-scientific way of saying it, the insides are more stretchy than the opening.
Wendy wrote:This is a training, as doing workout or gym.
Exactly.
Wendy wrote:Plugs can be in a slotted shield to move forwards and backwards (I have enver had any problems), but they must never be fixed on the belt.
INteresting! The slots never worked for me because the plugs kept getting stuck in the slots and not able to move around much. Sometimes the slots would bend a little preventing it. I had all sorts of problems. That was part of what influenced me to get away from belt-attached anything.
Wendy wrote:Personally I prefer plugs attached to the belt: an insertable (an egg for instance) can be tried pushed out by my vagina, and it can cause labia pinching. A heavy, wide or too much lubricated item is more likely to slip off and cause this pain. A plug with a rod can't be pushed out.
The shape can help. Ball on the top, taper on the bottom, lots of practice which I have. More than 25 years at this point. Great discussion though, I always find this stuff fascinating, esxpecially other women's experiences and the why's behind what they experience and like/dislike.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

If plugs hurt when pushed in or pulled out, I think this is also since the openings are much more innervated than the insides.

None of my plugs got sutck in the slots. I have never had problems with any of my plugs nor the angles. Exception: if I try a plug with the wrong belt (My-Steel plug on Tollyboy belt for instance), I can get some labia pinching, resulting in a little wound (since the notchon the rod is too small for the slot). It never occured with the matching plug and belt.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
AngelsBreath
Sex: Female

Post by AngelsBreath »

My Sir has had me plugged for quite a while. I've worn an Njoy 8oz, stainless steel plug, 24/7 for almost a year. No problems. I do remove it to use the bathroom and every day to shower. Thats when I wash it with soap and water. I can use it vaginally if I choose and because its smooth steel and not porous, it washes clean and no worries about harboring bacteria. I tried the tiny ones with the gems a couple times, my ass actually ate them! Sucked them right in and them they had to be retrieved by my Sir before they caused real damage. Bigger is better for anal plugs and the P shaped Njoy with the handle, is the safest and most comfortable I've used.