Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
misscurious
Sex: Female

Post by misscurious »

Hello there :)
I have been reading through a lot of the conversations here and even though it does not appear, that there are many active members anymore, I am convinced that the community here is really helpful and genuinly kind. Therefore I decided to speak up and write down my thoughts and questions. Yes, I am aware, that most of them have already been answered somewhere here and I did read them, but I want to have everything in this conversation and I would like to get as many opinions as possible.
So here I am... I have been somewhat interested in chastity for a few months now and just recently became really attached to it. So far I have been experimenting with crotch ropes and plugs and i absolutely love it, which leads me to my first question: Is wearing a chastity belt even remotely similar to wearing a crotch rope? Furthermore I wont ask, what got you into chastity, because i read that many times already and i have been on the blogs and on the diary section. Anyway, i have so many questions, that i dont even know where to start. Probably the best option would be to start of with the obvious question: Which belt style would you recommend? Which is most comfortable, which is the best to get used to, which is the best to move in? I dont have enough money to get a custom made belt for now, but as i am only getting started i am willing to go for a chinese one first. Of course i am aware, that it wont fit perfectly and issues will occure, but i need to start somewhere. Is there a good technique to get used to a new belt? Or is it as simple as wearing it for a period of time and extending this period over and over again? Would it be a good idea to try wearing the belt over night for extented time periods first? I read that any kind of baby or vegetable oil is best to avoid chafing or skin irritation. Do you have a favourite?
I just remembered some more questions about the belt styles: Is there any difference at how they wear under clothes? Which one is the best to pee/defecate and clean? I somehow dont understand, when people are writing, that with a single wire one or a double chained one, you could simply pull the chain/wire to the side for defecating. I simply cant image it being that easy and at the same time being accurate at being a cb. Do the chain/wire versions somehow end at a wierd spot?
What is with your periods? Do the belts have an impact on the cleanlyness during this time? Sorry if i jump from topic to topic but i get excited just thinking about a belt. Therefore, is there a possibility that the secondary or primary shield is too big for the crotch area? Is the secondary shield making the belt more comfortable or does it feel strange on the inside of your legs?
For now my questions are exhausted, but i will add any that will come up. Maybe some information about me which you can take into consideration before answering: I am quite young, have a fairly small statue and am willing to try and fail and try again. Moreover i dont intend to wear the belt to prevent cheating or rape or getting aroused or anything like that. I would like to wear it, because i want to be there for my boyfriend only with my mouth. I want to feel secure and hugged in the belt, because that is the feeling the crotch rope is giving me right now. I want to give him the complete control over my orgasms. Eventually i want to be able to wear the belt 24/7. No matter what, i intend to give the keys to him (we already talked about any incident, so there wont be problems with the keys in any situation).
I am really thankful for any comment i will get and i would love to have a real conversation, in which i can get some resolution about chastity and my expectation towards it.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Newbie

Post by Wendy »

Hi Newbie =^.^=

I own a blog (my personal chastity blog) where I show challenges, and also tips about chastity. I advise you to read some articles in this link: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... er%20Cuffs
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Always nice when members ask something about chastity.

Which belt style would you recommend?
Which jeans style do you prefer? It is the same with cb. Some women like hip style and other waist. Hip cb is easier to hide under low cut clothes, but you must have some fat to not push the belt against your hip bones. Waist cb is easier to accept as it like a belt around your waist. Don´t restricts the movement if you are active.

Which is most comfortable, which is the best to get used to, which is the best to move in?
People are different and you have to find the best cb for your body and what you do. Do you sit very still or are very active? Single wire and hip or waist style is the latest model. Take some more time to adept, but many women like it. Model with hole over anus may look good, but some women don´t like to go with buttocks apart. Two chains in V are the oldest type and problem to sit on.
You see I prefer single wire, but you have to find the model you like to use. A perfectly adapted belt has to sit hard but not to damage the skin. You should not be able to insert any fingers to stimulate or touch you sex to get orgasm.

Is there a good technique to get used to a new belt? Or is it as simple as wearing it for a period of time and extending this period over and over again?
You start with the adjusting and when you think it´s right for your body, wears it an hour. Take a break for at least an hour. Look at your body for irritation. Adjusting and some more time in the belt. Not to long! If you get sore and must take off the belt to heal the wounds, you have to start from the beginning! If it possible you can some time wear only the waist/hip part of the cb to make your body more used with the metal.

Would it be a good idea to try wearing the belt over night for extented time periods first?
Not first. Try to be comfortable for at least four to six hours at daytime.

I read that any kind of baby or vegetable oil is best to avoid chafing or skin irritation. Do you have a favourite?
Baby and vegetable oils are cheap, but you may find other skin care products that work better for you. You have to try and find your favourite. Cotton between belt and skin also helps. If you see that it is irritating somewhere, adjust the belt, but only a little bit at a time.

Is there any difference at how they wear under clothes?
Hip belt is easier to hide, but you can always wear a darker body under your clothes. Bending can sometimes be a problem, when clothes separates and show the cb.

Which one is the best to pee/defecate and clean?
It takes longer and becomes a bit more dirty. But a small bottle of water makes it easier and even wipes. But at home, it's always best to use a shower nozzle. Many woman begin the cb training to take off the belt when they go.

I somehow dont understand, when people are writing, that with a single wire one or a double chained one, you could simply pull the chain/wire to the side for defecating. I simply cant image it being that easy and at the same time being accurate at being a cb. Do the chain/wire versions somehow end at a wierd spot?
People are soft and metal hard. You can bring the cable to the side a few centimetres, but at the same time pulling the front shield.

What is with your periods? Do the belts have an impact on the cleanlyness during this time?
Some women don´t wear any cb this time. Some open the belt and use tampons or menstrual cup. You can also have pads outside the belt, but if you use your cb 24/7 you have to clean more carefully and best to take it off in morning and before you go to sleep, for a shower.

Is there a possibility that the secondary or primary shield is too big for the crotch area? Is the secondary shield making the belt more comfortable or does it feel strange on the inside of your legs?
The second shield is only a small perforated part in the middle of the crotch area to protect your inner labia. Manufactured belts have a distance between belt and shield, but the Chinese are pressed against the belt and therefore make no use. No it´s not too big for the crotch area and you will only feel your inner labia touch the perforated shield.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
misscurious

Post by misscurious »

@Wendy
I did read some of the things on your blog already and I, indeed, found some answers to some questions, however, more questions arose from that. How tight should you wear the belt? I saw some of your pictures and it does seem, that the belt is quite tight for you. Does it depend on how muscular your waist is or is it "fine" if the belt digs into the skin that much? Furthermore I read that the belt can be pretty hurtful to you, any suggestions on how to deal with this the best or even to prevent it? So what are the major pain causes for you? And last but not least: the marks. Do you always get marks from wearing your armor and how do you take best care of them? I am aware that everybody needs to find his own way of dealing with it, I just want to get a certain idea.

@Tobbe
Thank you very much for the long and elaborate answer. So to get this straight: According to your advice I would be best off with a waist single wired belt, as i am sure the belt would push against my hip bones and i do either have to sit or stand/walk a lot. I dont have a problem taking my time to adapt to the belt, so this would not be an issue.
For this trial and error period I think the same questions as above apply: What is the best way for you/your wife (or girlfriend, I dont know, sorry) to deal with any wounds?
Thanks for the elaboration on how to adjust to wearing the belt and how to deal with the cleanlyless. It is obvious to me but still reassuring to hear or in this case read.
Furthermore I was not aware of the fact, that chinese belts have the secondary shield pressed against the belt, it is simply hard to see on the pictures. I guess I should keep that in mind when I will look for one.

I will let you know whenever I have more questions and when I will take the next step into chastity.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Wounds will be if you are not careful and attentive!
Baby or vegetable oil makes your skin more protected and good to use regularly (several times a day).

It is good to initially perform a body check, for example, each evening. Take off the belt and carefully check if there are any marks. Redness occurs under the belt is nothing to worry about. Some bruising may occur during the initial period of wear, but this will soon pass.

If it's getting sore, it's always best to avoid using the cb until the wound is healed. Also check why it has become an injury and try to fix it. Usually it is that the belt is wrongly adjusted or sitting to loose, and therefore you start with a minor adjustment.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
misscurious

Post by misscurious »

Thank you very much. Hearing things like this is reassuring and taking the fear of wounds or pain away^^
Actually i got one more question for now. How long of not wearing the belt untill you have to start from scratch again? (of course it depends from person to person)
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I will not comment about what Tobbe said. He is right on everything.

How tight a chastity belt should be? you have to find out the best tightness for you. My waist is very thin, and I like tight stuff. You have seen many other girls with looser belts: looser belts are great to avoid marks, but for me, this is not safe (I can reach my pussy).

Pain? when I use vegetal or baby oil, I have very little pain. After having eaten a lot, I have more pain. After a very long stay belted (I still remember my month), I feel the pain. So if you take breaks and have a loose belt, the pain will be very low.
Major pain are over my hipbones.

My red marks fade quite quickly (they clear after 1 night maximum). My dark marks are due to my old belt (which had a bad shape for my trunk), and they may be on my body until my death. They became much clearer, but they have never 100% disappeared.
However, I don't know anyone else who has so deep marks.
Oil is very good to take care of marks.

Last but not least: NEVER try being belted for 1 week if you are not used to. If you see someone who has done 30 days without any training, this is sci-fi. I can testify: doing a long period of time is very hard, even when you are used to.

If you have more questions, please let us know!
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
misscurious

Post by misscurious »

Thank you very much for the detailed answer!

I will try and let you know as soon as I get one for my own. With all this information i feel better and i think my expectations are more real now.
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

misscurious wrote:Thank you very much for the detailed answer!

I will try and let you know as soon as I get one for my own. With all this information i feel better and i think my expectations are more real now.
All best wishes. IMO best keep your keys yourself at least till you've settled in and ready for a KH.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Greatcornbow wrote:All best wishes. IMO best keep your keys yourself at least till you've settled in and ready for a KH.
I confirm! you need to get used to your belt before giving the key. And of course, keep an emergency key in a sealed envelop (problems can occur).