What makes a good 24/7 belt?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Mac
Sex: Male

Re: What makes a good 24/7 belt?

Post by Mac »

It loses some of the fun and adds more ways to get around, but you might consider a secondary lock box for your key.

That is to say your key goes into a box, that box has the larger internet capable lock on it. You and your keyholder still get many of the benefits of the connection, but you have a smaller lock form factor on the belt to worry about.
Anoetic
Sex: Female

Post by Anoetic »

Mac wrote:It loses some of the fun and adds more ways to get around, but you might consider a secondary lock box for your key.

That is to say your key goes into a box, that box has the larger internet capable lock on it. You and your keyholder still get many of the benefits of the connection, but you have a smaller lock form factor on the belt to worry about.
Thank you for the suggestion Mac! I think for the "getting used to it" timeframe that will be an excellent idea and I might do that. Once I am in it full time that won't be a viable option as I have a very nasty habit of picking (and succeeding) locks so a keyed or combo lock isn't viable.
Honestly I am a fan of the larger lock and I realize it's added bulk and weight but that isn't really something that bothers me.
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Post by gotsteel »

Anoetic wrote: I would be interested in seeing yours but I have been given the impression by another belted girl that is considered a no-no and considered creeper behavior to ask.
I would think It's a bit more complex than that, if your asking for nearly naked pictures of people then yes that will tend to come off as creepy.

If you're very politely asking if it would be possible to see a picture of some aspect of the belt while it's not being worn so you can understand it better to make a decision then it's fairly easy to say that in a way that doesn't come off as creepy.

That said whoever you're talking too may not be able or willing to oblige but so long as what you're asking for and how you're asking it aren't creepy I wouldn't expect you to offend people.