Chinese belt/bra copies new designs

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Alcina
Sex: Belted Girl

Chinese belt/bra copies new designs

Post by Alcina »

Hello all!
Haven't been active on here in a while, life gets in the way sometimes.
Anyways, I have a penchance for Chinese belts, trying different styles, etc. I recently came across a Fancy Steel cheap copy belt on aliexpress.com which caught my eye, haven't received it yet but will review when I do. I also ordered a different chastity bra which I liked the look of, although the back strap and chains on it are similar to the very common ones out there to purchase. Links below. :)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Adjusta ... 0.0.psAziL

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2017-La ... .60.CC0Xqm
Alcina

Re: Chinese belt/bra copies new designs

Post by Alcina »

Both the belt and the bra have arrived this past week, the major adjustments have been made. I decided to try out the belt this evening and I'm rather surprised at how comfortable it is, even with the vaginal plug inserted, which is a nice short length/good girth and it's flanged with a larger groove for it. The waistband due to it's construction of plates and wire shapes around me nicely and the crotch plate has no rubber to worry about nor sharp edges. Even the anus hole is better than those other Chinese belts with the solid strap as it isn't so wide. :) The belt came with clear tubing if I decide to enclose the wire parts later and a useful Alum key. I ended up with 2 plates and the shorter front to back wires left over so all sizes catered for, the wires are of equal length and easy to push home for equidistance between plates.
Downside? There's always one, eh! The lock is a bit fiddly and not as robust in appearance as those block ones on other belts, but it seems to do it's job.
Will see how I get on with it over night. ;)
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

My quick review of the bra now, the chains and back strap, nothing different to those other Chinese designs out there, the cups, however, seem to fit me better. Now, whether these Chinese bras are generally designed to fit smaller Asian busts, I can't say, but they're slightly larger than those other solid cup ones. The space between the cups is slightly wider too. My nipples align nicely with the holes, very tempted to get my nipples repierced now!!! ;)
Verdict: Happy with both purchases and well priced too!! :)
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Nice with a report and I hope it will work for several days in a row, but it would be good with a picture on the lock. On the seller's side, there is no good picture on that detail.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

beltresize1.jpg
Hi Tobbe, I'll upload some photos of the belt including some of the lock. I decided to cover the exposed cable with the supplied silicon tubing which came in 2 girths so I doubled them up. Seems comfy.
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

resize2.jpg
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

resize3.jpg
resize3.jpg (52.76 KiB) Viewed 9534 times
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

resize4.jpg
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

resize5.jpg
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

I also forgot to mention that the secondary shield can be removed too and the slit is wide enough for the inner labia to protrude. I've been slowly getting used to wearing the belt, taking it off for some hours before putting it back on. I have to say, I do like it. :)