Newbie needing assistance

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
dfwaphrodite
Sex: Female

Newbie needing assistance

Post by dfwaphrodite »

Just found this site and am really excited, my boyfriend (22) and I (42) plan to attend the Fan Expo in Dallas in April. The costume I have chosen is a Princess Leia slave costume. I have already replaced the heavier material of the front and rear skirt panels with a sheer chiffon that is pretty much see through. I plan to wear a CB (which I have been wanting to get for a long time) so the naughty bits don't show but at the same time will be accentuated. I would love to get one of the stainless steel bras (locking if possible) as well. Not sure if I can find one to fit, I'm rather busty (32 E cup) so any tips or recommendations will be most welcome. I want a CB that fits around the waist (I have a small waist 23" so it hopefully will accentuate my waist) versus lower on the hips. Since the skirt portion of the costume sits low on the hips and given the transparent nature of the panels the CB will be most prominent, not to mention absolutely essential and should attract a lot of attention ;-). I will also be wearing a solid stainless steel slave collar with a ring and leash and stainless steel slave cuff/bracelets, these lock with the use of a very small hex key and screw that is pretty much hidden. I just got a tag made up for the collar that states "this Bitch is the Property of and My BF's name". I need to find a cobbler who can modify a pair of high heel strappy sandals I have so they can be locked on as well.

Recommendations for a good quality CB will be most welcome since I have never had or worn one before and time is getting limited. It needs to actually do the job not just be decorative but at the same time be reasonably comfortable since I will be walking around a large convention center and when my feet need a rest comfortable to sit in. I have already reserved a room at a hotel that is only a block away so we can take breaks and do what ever but after several hours in 4" heels 1 block may seem like a long ways away. I intend to keep a key hidden so that I use the restroom without peeing all over myself, this is my thing and the chastity aspect is really more an illusion to make me seen as the "forbidden fruit" and to give my BF a sense of control and ownership of me as such for the weekend.

My BF has not been told of the costume modifications nor the CB. I am also preparing a contract for my BF that he will be able to carry explaining I have voluntarily granted him full ownership of me and that for the duration of the Expo that I am his personal property to used by him as pleases him, with some specific limitations noted. I am incredibly excited with the prospect of surprising him with all of this, he only knows I will be wearing the Princess Leia costume so when I hand him the keys I suspect if it doesn't scare him off that he will go nuts and he is going to get quite an education and I am going to live out one of my fantasies LOL.

Thanks for any help
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Newbie needing assistance

Post by Wendy »

Hello =^.^=

I hold a blog which can give you many tips. https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Chinese belts are good quality for your needs. The problem will be for the bra: if you want to fit your E-size breasts, Chinese bras will be too small.

COllars and cuffs, I can advise you to get in touch with my suppliers (I can give you their links by PM).

Princess Leia, great choice!
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
dfwaphrodite
Sex: Female

Post by dfwaphrodite »

Thanks Wendy,
I like your web site, provides some great insight. I need to check out Chinese belts. I hate to spend too much on a CB if it is really just being worn more as a costume but that said I have for years been interested in them. If I find wearing one not to be too uncomfortable I suspect I could easily become a regular wearer. There is something incredibly erotic about a CB to me. BTW I do already have the collar and the cuffs, got those with a previous BF. We would go out to nightclubs from time to time and I would wear it (minus the leash), absolutely exquisite fun watching people's response to seeing me wear it. I actually have 2, one is standard polished steel and the other is gold plated. The wrist and ankle cuffs are only polished steel. The ankle cuffs are too uncomfortable to wear out, especially dancing. I guess I will have to figure so sort of alternative to the steel bra but will still not permit access to my breasts with out a key or whatever.

I love the idea of either having my own control or to permit someone else temporary control over my sexuality. I also love the thought of being able to make my sexuality a "forbidden fruit", also I like the potential shock value.

Thanks again
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

I would love to get one of the stainless steel bras
This is not the safest chastity bra but keeps fingers from your breast, and will work as a Princess Leia slave costume.
You could use plastic bowls of the appropriate size for cups. A silver belt around your torso and chains straps as shoulder straps. Paint the bowls in silver colour and place a lock on your back.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work