Anti-erection accessories for female chastity belts ?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Sylvie B
Sex: Female

Anti-erection accessories for female chastity belts ?

Post by Sylvie B »

Dear all,
First of all, many thanks to the contributors for all the useful information provided on the forum.
As I was discussing with a Master about erection control, a question appeared, for which we couldn't find an answer until now. The fact is that there exist plenty of male chastity cages which have an anti-erection feature. For instance, the birdlocked pico, in which the sheath contains silicone spikes which are designed to be almost unnoticeable unless an erection appears (the spikes are made of flexible silicone).
While the anatomy makes things less obvious for females, does anyone know about a device for females, based on similar ideas. Such as, for instance, a kind of carpet covered with silicone spikes, to place under the secondary shield of a female chastity belt. While easy to bear under normal conditions, it would reveal unpleasant if the wearer becomes aroused. So, it could be useful to train the wearer to avoid unauthorised erections.
As English is not my first language, thank you in advance for your indulgence in relation to my possible mistakes.
Best Regards,
Sylvie
misscurious

Re: Anti-erection accessories for female chastity belts ?

Post by misscurious »

Hello Sylvie
I am fairly new myself, but I am a bit curious. If you get aroused, is it not more arousing if you get more sensation with some sort of "carpet" or anything else? The only thing that comes to my mind is a numbing creme. But I think for this you should do some research and you would need to apply it whenever you become aroused.
Just physically your idea makes little sense to me. As a women touching is arousing and there is no evident change in your physiology when you get aroused, so it might be very hard for you to find a solution.
Best Regards
misscurious

PS The only other thing that comes to my mind would be, having something inserted and then with a remote either sending very small shocks or something in this direction. I know it is not what you might be looking for and i dont have experience with that at all, just some random thoughts...
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Hello Sylvie,

Quite an interesting question.
I am not sure a female erection can be stopped easily, but I can give you my own experience.

When I had my My-Steel belt, when I got swollen, the shield gives more pressure on my vulva. It feels very arousing and painful, but it doesn't last for long. This only occurs with my My-Steel belt.

I have been locked in my belt for 18 continuous days: I don't feel aroused anymore, my clitoris doesn't swell anymore. This is normal (I experienced it last year). If you don't want to be erected anymore, you have the solution: wear the belt and forget the key.

However, I consider sexual horniness is the most interesting aprt of chastity.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Sylvie B

Post by Sylvie B »

Dear misscurious,
Dear Wendy,
Thank you very much for your kind answers and your interesting ideas and information.
It tends to indicate that no such device exist (at least, as I imagined it). I agree that it can increase the sensations and provide an effect opposite to what is expected, but probably only for masochists. Otherwise, the fear of the spikes should help prevent erections.
Men who used birdlocked pico and who are not masochists report that the spikes help them restraining erections, so I thought a similar result could be obtained for females.
For me, as a sub, the objective is not to permanently restrain erections, but only to help me restraining them at moments they are not permitted (mainly when at work). Basically, the rule is quite simple: erection forbidden when Master is far (when I am at work, ...), erection compulsory (or at least strongly encouraged) when Master is close (when I am at home with him, ...).
Best Regards,
and thanks again,
Sylvie
pki
Sex: Male

Post by pki »

Dear All,
just a few thoughts on what I've just read. I agree, restraining erections is much harder to achieve on a woman. I've never thought about this for my girlfriend.
I also agree that arousal is part of the "game" with CB. I also read, Wendy, that arousal tends to disappear with time. That's an interesting point ;)! I will consider it for my girlfriend...
We have also played a bit with electric discharge. I see this more as an educational system. One could imagine a device that would send electric shocks when the wearer shows signs of arousal,
but I can't imagine an easy, reliable, way to detect arousal of a woman.
Regards,
Pierre
Grand_Marquis

Post by Grand_Marquis »

As it happens, I was interested in a similar question recently, so I've managed to do a bit of research. Ironically I found this forum and joined before I even knew this thread was here!

So, regarding the OP: I've got good news and bad news.

Good news is, not only is it possible to measure a woman's arousal, but modern devices are actually incredibly reliable at this. What you're looking for is an instrument called a Clitoral Plethysmograph. Yeah it's a mouthful. Here's a site that contains an example: https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... hysmograph

As you can see from the info graphic at the bottom, by sending a controlled wavelength of light through the clit to an opposing receiver, it can track arousal through blood flow with enough detail that you can pinpoint exact levels of arousal (although it likely plateaus way before orgasm, just due to how bodies work). This is compared against the vaginal version, which is only reliable for detecting initial arousal. So keep that in mind because the vaginal one is a lot more common. Anyway, that's pretty cool, and I can easily imagine ways to go about retrofitting this device so you can feed the output to say a vibrator that cuts off if the arousal level gets too high, or to a tens unit that delivers a shock when you're too horny, etc. great for a play session.

But, the bad news: It goes without saying that this device is meant for research and therefore very expensive, and that there is no out-of-the-box way to affix this securely to one's clit, especially if it's meant as a preventive measure kept out of your control behind a CB. Those are problems but they're solvable. What cannot easily be solved is how this device is read. There is simply no good way to do this wirelessly. You need to either acquire a dedicated meter or get access to a computer program that can parse the data. And unless you're okay with walking around everywhere wearing a backpack trailing wires that lead into your pants, this is something that's going to stay put.

Nevertheless, it's some pretty interesting stuff. Maybe down the road, portability might become possible. But Personally, having something like this in the bedroom sounds like plenty of fun with enough creativity and knowhow. ;D
gorwath

Post by gorwath »

Grand_Marquis wrote: But, the bad news: It goes without saying that this device is meant for research and therefore very expensive, and that there is no out-of-the-box way to affix this securely to one's clit, especially if it's meant as a preventive measure kept out of your control behind a CB. Those are problems but they're solvable. What cannot easily be solved is how this device is read. There is simply no good way to do this wirelessly. You need to either acquire a dedicated meter or get access to a computer program that can parse the data. And unless you're okay with walking around everywhere wearing a backpack trailing wires that lead into your pants, this is something that's going to stay put.
Oh, the engineer in me does like a challenge.
* There is probably more than sufficient processing power in an arduino, which is a really small computer, see attached image. This will run days with a small coin battery and weeks with two AA-batteries. All of this is so small it will easily fit inside belt. Just cover it in epoxy to keep water away.
* The sensor is probably just a LED of a specific wavelength and phototransistor. Powering the led and reading the corresponding transistor voltage is really easy. Also, the led need not to be powered all the time, as to preserve battery. Every 10 seconds or so for a few heartbeats should suffice for our purposes.
* As for the attachment of the sensor. Nothing a 3d printed holder or custom piece of steel and a few well-placed piercings can't solve.

Adding the mentioned vaginal detector to eliminate false positives may be desirable.
Attachments
Image426.jpg
Sylvie B

Post by Sylvie B »

Dear Sirs and Engineers,
Thank you for this interesting information. I didn't know such measurement devices even exist. I had a look on researchgate but the article is more focused on results (that seem promising) than on technical design: the wavelength used and the kind of signal processing performed are not given, so, it may be difficult to reproduce. Assuming such a device could be reproduced, how about using it to trigger small electrical shocks in case of unauthorised erections? Does a small battery contain enough energy for such a purpose?
Best Regards,
Sylvie
Grand_Marquis

Post by Grand_Marquis »

Ah yes that brings up the other tricky thing. If you get ahold of one of these and/or are able reverse engineer it, and then throw a script on that arduino to parse the data...still all you have is a thing that passively reads your arousal. Next, it has to use that information to trigger an output when the right condition is met. I'd say, if you can program the first part, you can program the second. But it has to output TO something. The common devices probably aren't going to help here, since even a miniature TENS Unit is the size of a large graphing calculator. Maybe not too bad if you're okay with fixing it to the outside. If not, then your best bet is the mechanism in a dog collar. No idea how difficult it would be to gut one and repurpose it. I've personally never messed with one, although I've heard them described as mild but fairly good at training aversion over time.

If you can jenga all that together in a way where it fits inside your belt and stays put and the mechanism for shocking your clit doesn't interfere with the mechanism tracking your arousal (ALL of this will depend greatly on what kind of belt we're starting with) ...don't forget to seal everything in waterproofing, otherwise you won't be able to shower with it on! And actually, that could simultaneously solve how the electronics are affixed.

So, there's clearly still a long road from here to a working prototype in the real world. That said, I think we've definitely shifted this firmly out of the realm of pure fantasy
gorwath

Post by gorwath »

The sensor led is probably just an infrared led as noted in https://aicody.com/u/2011-eswa-biosignal.pdf (or just see attached image)

Just as VPA is the AC component of the vaginal signal, CPA seems to be the AC component of the clitoral photodiode signal.

If electric shocks are seldom needed, the battery would last for a long time.
* the shocker part of an ebay anti-bark-colllar would probably do the trick very well: https://youtu.be/zCLxZc-ckUI
* stun gun module, which really packs a punch, is about the size of your thumb. See https://youtu.be/iDJp2tHmEQo

Either or both of these could handily be driven by an output pin of the arduino switching on and off a mosfet for delivering higher current to the chosen implement.
Attachments
_20180311_032716.JPG