Question for belted girl.

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
IntriguedM

Question for belted girl.

Post by IntriguedM »

Hi people who have the chance to explore their fantasy,

I would like to ask you two questions if i'm allowed to of course.
I've been interessted in D/s and so in chastity belt for a long time, i did a lot of research about it, and i know im basically a Dom.
I'm attracted to any thing who could put my partner in a more submissive position (with consent of course !!), and that's how i became interested in this fetish.
But recently i started to think about something and i thought you could help me finding the answers. For a Dom it's easy to understand why chastity belt on their partner would turn them on.
But there is a lot of women who enjoy and wear chastity belt frequently even without a dom or partner, so there are my questions :

Why do you put chastity belt ? (The answer can be personal it's ok i just try to understand)
And what feeling make you wear it again ? (I mean do you wear it because the release feel incredible ? Or do you wear because you want to be frustrated constantly ? Or anything else ?)

Thanks a lot if you can help me there.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Question for belted girl.

Post by Wendy »

Hello!

I will try to be short. I have much more detailed information on my blog.
I decided to buy my 1st chastity belt to be safe against guys. I have never been forced to be in chastity and I always hold my keys (apart from my challenges).
When I travel, I almost always have my armor locked on me, just in case I am sexually agressed/harrassed by someone (it happens sometimes...).
When I am at home, I sometimes wear my armor to have some sexual frustration. I love undergoing sexual frustration =^.^= (and a very powerful orgasm after a long period of time locked)

In a DS relationship, I think the chastity belt can strengthen the link between the dom and the sub.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
misscurious
Sex: Female

Post by misscurious »

I did a short Q&A on my blog recently and the answers might give you an idea.

- “Whose idea was it?”

My boyfriend and I were interested in chastity and at some point decided together to get one for me.

- “What made you decide on getting a belt, shy kitten?” and “I’m wondering what brought you to wearing a chastity belt. It’s kind of far along on the T&D spectrum it seems. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing with us internet randos!“

I love being denied, it makes me happy and a better serving submissive. I always tried to convince him to pleasure me whilst I was supposed to serve him; therefore we decided this needed to be changed. A belt seemed to be a great solution to get me more concentrated.

- “This may be stupid. But what about chastity do you like? What kind of thrill do you get?”

It makes me feel owned and it makes me look like a cute slave. It puts me in a slightly different mind-set and I become a better submissive, which makes me even happier.

- “How do you find it sexual, when you wear your belt at home without plugs inside and not while sleeping?”

I am not sure if I understand the question right. I might have answered it already with the two answers above. The belt is not there to hold plugs inside and it is not there to keep me locked while sleeping. It is there to remind me I am owned and cared for, that I have a certain position that I want to fulfil.
thekinkylist
Sex: Male

Post by thekinkylist »

Wendy wrote:Hello!

I will try to be short. I have much more detailed information on my blog.
Hi Wendy, where can I find your blog?
-----------------------
Click here for my kinky erotic stories
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

My blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogspot.com/
You can search some FAQs there and information for newbies.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html