Surprising belt

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Jane23
Sex: No, I am belted

Surprising belt

Post by Jane23 »

During my relationship my boyfriend ordered the belt. I tried it on and I actually like the feeling of being chaste for him.

A few days passed according to the following scheme: in the morning he put a belt on me, and I spent for a whole day in it. In the evening he took off this belt, and we had fun in bedroom.

Yesterday he went on a business trip for a week. I asked him to put a belt on me, so he was sure that I would not cheat him. He put it on and left.

That evening I was a little surprised: my belt protects me not only from cheating, but also from self-pleasuring. I've tried for a few hours but it was useless. I was not ready for this.

Do you know any ways to remove such a belt for a while? I promise don't cheat my boyfriend.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Surprising belt

Post by Wendy »

Hello,

I am not sure to understand your situation. You are at home, without any key, and you want to take the belt off.
If this is right, your question is as meaningful as "I don't have the keys of my neighbor's door, how can I step in his/her home?"

The point of a chastity belt is to forbid any kind of sexual contact (with his mouth, his penis, your hand, your sextoys, ...). A good chastity belt must prevent you from cheating.

Last but not least: wearing a chastity belt for a week without cleaning breaks nor training is sci-fi. I am trained with several belts, so I can cope for a month without hygiene problems. When I started, it was too hard to stand more than few days. Not to mention comfort problems.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Jane23

Post by Jane23 »

Wendy wrote:your question is as meaningful as "I don't have the keys of my neighbor's door, how can I step in his/her home?"
Not exactly: it's a step in MY home.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I may have not understood the situation: do you have any key you can reach to be unlocked?
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Jane23

Post by Jane23 »

Wendy wrote:I may have not understood the situation: do you have any key you can reach to be unlocked?
No, he took the key with him.
Wendy wrote:A good chastity belt must prevent you from cheating.
I don't want to cheat, I just want to reach an orgasm. Is this considered as cheating?
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Now I get it. You are locked and no keys to be freed.

I don't consider as "cheating" if you can orgasm with the belt. If the belt is too loose and you can reach your vulva, I consider this as "unadapted belt" and not "cheating". The wearer must be unable to reach orgasm with the belt, it is its point!
Have you tried a powerful vibrator on your belt? it may work if the belt is thin and if you are sensitive enough. Warning: it can result in more horniness...

I say this again, and I know what I mean: being locked in a belt without keys can cause serious problems for 1 week. Especially if you are not trained enough.
Jane23

Post by Jane23 »

Wendy wrote:Have you tried a powerful vibrator on your belt?
Thank you for your advice. I would not have thought about this.

Last night I've tried to defeat my belt with vibrator. It's very unusual feeling. It seems that a little more, and there will be an orgasm. 5 minutes, then 10, 15 and ... nothing new. I'm still on the edge, but I can not finish. Another 5, 10, 15. And again ...
I spent about 3 hours, without success.

Another question: is there any opportunity to get out of the belt without the keys? Stay belted for another 6 days is too much for me.
Don't offer to grease myself with oil and slip out - does not work.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I have never seen your chastity belt. If you show me a picture of you wearing the belt, maybe I can tell you how* you can orgasm with the belt.

*: I should say "IF you can orgasm"...
Jane23

Post by Jane23 »

Here:
Attachments
IMG_3172.JPG
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I would like to see your body in your belt. I know this picture is not yours.