Your favorite gallery?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Admin
Site Admin
Sex: Male

Your favorite gallery?

Post by Admin »

What is your favorite gallery on www.beltedgirls.com and why do you like it?

My vote goes to Alice from A fetish Page. A beautiful girl with a wonderful smile in a shiny steel chastitybelt. It is really hard to beat that combination. I will also have to cast an additional vote for Laula from Shackled Maidens for exactly the same reasons.
MindDevourer

Re: Your favorite gallery?

Post by MindDevourer »

I think i'd vote for Laula from Shackled Maidens.

I like this combination of a glamour shot with this old looking "heavy duty" bondage equipment ;) - not to mention that the model looks really hot too.
prien1

Post by prien1 »

Her name not listed but she is my vote.

http://www.beltedgirls.com/galleries/afp04.html
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

prien1 wrote:Her name not listed but she is my vote.

http://www.beltedgirls.com/galleries/afp04.html
That is Sophie from AFetishPage.com.
young-jj

Post by young-jj »

Admin wrote:What is your favorite gallery on http://www.beltedgirls.com and why do you like it?
http://www.beltedgirls.com/galleries/bl ... ls082.html

What is the name of the belt and where can i find the one this girl is wearing??
tina
Sex: Female

Post by tina »

What is the name of the belt and where can i find the one this girl is wearing??
I´ts a Tollyboy with a Drop-Down Waistband.You find it at ww.tollyboy.com
young-jj

Post by young-jj »

Thank you for the link. I guess what i was really looking for was in the accessories tab, its not a specific belt. I was interested in the secondary shield. Anyways thanks for the quick and effective response.
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

The secondary shield pictured, is full cage.
Full-cage secondary shield.jpeg

Object of the exercise, as Mr. Higginbottom designed it (in response to a client's request), was to prevent the wearer from taking the passive-receptive role in lesbian activity, more broadly from receiving cunnilingus or masturbating with instrumental assistance despite the Belt being in place.

Told to me on upper-case-"A" Authority that I trust (i.e.: The Lady wears one, and she spoke from inside), is that a full-cage secondary shield makes it possible for the wearer to ride even an off-road bicycle, in that it diminishes the discomfort the wearer would experience from riding her bicycle whilst wearing the Belt. Does anyone on this Board have any EXPERIENCE riding a bicycle whilst wearing her chastity belt?
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Does anyone on this Board have any EXPERIENCE riding a bicycle whilst wearing her chastity belt?
Robert Pinkerton Posts: 23Joined: 22 Nov 2011, 07:54Location: Obscurity in the "Mid-west" of the United States of AmericaSex: Male
I do!

On 4/7/2013 I went for a ride on my mountain bike wearing my belt. I have a memory foam, squishy seat with gel seat cover on it. Very soft and comfy. My ride did not last longer than 30 minutes.

It was not comfortable. At all. I believe that was responsible for my getting a blister on my delicate parts.

The problem is getting the outer labia squished outside the front shield from body weight and vibration, then peddling is friction between leg, shield, and seat. Not to mention the bumpiness of the trail.

I do not see how that Tollyboy toothy shield would help all that much. I could be wrong. I have no experience wearing such a custom made, high end chastity belt. Maybe such a thing is the cat's meow...
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

Thank you for this reply. If I ever get a response from my original informant, I will try to develop -- and qualify -- her information further.