I have a question

Post your requests, questions and feedback here.
Sissypussi

I have a question

Post by Sissypussi »

Hello, I am wondering... What is the Oldest age that we can keep Living Our Lifestyles?? In the case of this forum, how old will one be when she can no longer wear her Chastity Belt?? I know it is unique to everyone. But at some point we will all reach that point. In my case, I am a Shemale that has been Living a Shemale~Bondage Lifestyle since age 10. I am now 55. I know that altho' I want to continue Living my Lifestyle until I die, I know that one day, I will no longer be able to. I wonder what the oldest is... Is there some 90 yo out there somewhere still enjoying their Lifestyle??
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: I have a question

Post by fitherin »

Good question
I think the best way is keep going and as long as your fit enough to enjoy it then age is just a number!
I am sure you will get other opinions so keep checking back

Fitherin
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

fitherin wrote:Good question
I think the best way is keep going and as long as your fit enough to enjoy it then age is just a number!
I say the same. While you are in good health conditions to play, you can play, no matter how old you are.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Sissypussi

Post by Sissypussi »

Thank You, Fitherin & Wendy. I would Love to hear from or meet a 90 something person or couple still Living their Lifestyle!! I am glad you both like my question & I look forward to hearing from others!! Perhaps I will hear from a 90 something couple!! That would be an extreme thrill for me!!
GuyMasterleigh
Sex: Male

Post by GuyMasterleigh »

I am 71 years old, creating a haven for well-mannered, congenial kinky friends in Central Portugal near Tomar.

I have visitors who come to serve me as maids or building labourers. Several are well into their 80s.

Most of my maids are sissies or transgender, and I have them in chastity.

Increasingly, though, I am having cisgender and fully transitioned transgender volunteers.

Hence, my interest in this site.

I guess the place will sort of evolve into an old-folks commune in 10 or 20 years.

But I have no intention of ever giving up my friends, lovers, playmates and lifestyle.