Noob questions

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
El_Presidente
Sex: Male

Re: Noob questions

Post by El_Presidente »

Lizza wrote:Hmmmmmmmmm
You mention bdsm etc etc.Personally I HATE that subject or even the mention of it.
I hope we never have section for that awful stuff.I couldn't bear reading about that.

Lizza
How can you possibly claim to hate the subject of BDSM whilst enthusiastically engaging in discussions about locking people's genitals into escape-proof metal devices?

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I'm afraid your hobby falls squarely under the umbrella of BDSM (i.e. the 'Bondage' part - and pretty hardcore bondage it is too).
Last edited by El_Presidente on 17 Nov 2013, 09:29, edited 1 time in total.
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Calm down, be the bigger person.

@Lizza
He is right, chastity is very much hardcore bondage. And please note that engaging in chastity doesn't actually club seals, commit genocide or cause the apocalypse. There's nothing actually aweful about it.

So long as your into it, bondage (chastity or otherwise) is great fun.

Furthermore as someone into an activity that others would judge (chastity) one would hope that you would have the enlightened perspective not to turn around and do the same thing to your fellow human beings.

Instead you could raise the opinion that certain activities are beyond the scope of this forum and would be more on topic over at say fetlife.
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Post by Kellymac3 »

Read all this feed with much enjoyment!

Many ideas thrown around! I do not consider a chastity belt as hardcore BDSM but maybe that's me (a belt to me, seems subtle, daily life) . Also cuffs, blind folds etc are simple toys. Also we don't want to club any baby seals. Or puppies....

But seriously, I like the idea of Triangle Researcher, a dome shaped crotch area would be great. I would love that. As my belt constantly pushes against me, I know it's there and I can pulse back. A dome would prevent that. I could pulse against nothing......( and I wouldn't be hurting kittens...)
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

A chastity belt can ...
  • be a symbol and/or a physical method of ensuring faithfulness or virginity.
  • protect the wearer from undesirable penetration, i.e. an anti-rape device.
and of course...
  • be a punishment device - you didn't make dinner properly so I'm going to belt you and deny you orgasms for "X" days, weeks, months.
  • be a symbol of submission - I will wear the belt because you decide what happens with my sexuality.
  • be a symbol of dominance - you will wear the belt because I decided you will wear the belt.
  • provide comfort - some people feel "safe" wearing such a thing for a whole variety of reasons - kinky ones or not (see the first two).
  • indicate ownership - in Master/slave and Domme/sub relationships it's not uncommon for the sub/slave to wear something that represents their agreement to a given status - most of the time that's a "collar" but sometimes it can be something else - a ring, a tattoo, a necklace, a bracelet or anklet, and yes, a chastity belt.
Just a few of many, and this short list should indicate that this one item can have many uses, meanings, and associations. None of them are inherently good or bad, just maybe not for you.

The metal ones are also great for connecting to a "tens" device, but that's another story for another forum :)
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Darla, you are right, a belt can be used for many reasons. And as I stay in mine, day after day, it means different things to me.
Last night my Keyholder was loving and kind, I pleasured him and he was happy. I was happy to give that to him.

Other times, he's busy, distracted, or mad at me. Then it's punishment.

He hasn't changed the terms. He feels exactly the same about my belt. But the fact I am in the belt, living it 24/7 means I read him differently. I am absolutely clued into his emotions. The belt makes me focus 100% on him.

But to me, it's not hard core BDSM. Its everyday life. Yes I guess it could be used like that. But so could many items.

And if some people want to say I am hard core cos I wear a metal belt, well, I will gladly wear that badge with honor.....(along with my belt.)
El_Presidente

Post by El_Presidente »

Kellymac3 - It sounds like you have an amazing arrangement there. Your KH is very lucky.

If it's all part of your daily life, then so much the better. I've had similar arrangements with partners in the past, only without the belt - i.e. they weren't allowed to touch without my permission, but it was all based purely on trust, plus a little bit of conditioning. (No better or worse than what you do - just different). That was one of the more powerful and enjoyable aspects of what I would term a D/s (Dominance/submission) relationship, which is just one aspect of BDSM. (It's in the name, if you look hard enough!)

Without wishing to ascribe labels to something that's personal to you, from what you've said about your relationship, it sounds very much like D/s to me - especially if he effectively has the final say over your sexuality. BDSM is not all about the S&M part. You can take or leave any part of it, and I'm personally more interested in D/s so, to me, the idea of having physical control over someone in a belt is very appealing indeed.