CNC LASER CHASTITY BELT VERSION 1.5 BETA...

Build your own chastity belt or modify a bought belt
Americaone
Sex: Male

CNC LASER CHASTITY BELT VERSION 1.5 BETA...

Post by Americaone »

Hi all, i didnt wanted to make this thread but "labibliadelsexo" got me started again with his great webpage and i want to finish it by all means!! is exactly what i wanted to make a community making new belts and this drawings i give are the starting of that trend...

THIS I CALL IT VERSION 1.5 BETA, because is not finished and needs some tweaking... the position of the holes are perfect the only thing to tweak is the curves on the outside of the drawing which are somewhat offset from the known chastity belts with silicon liner... (the liner doesnt fit on the curves) everything else is perfect.

Ive added to my drawing more holes for the vagina so that way you can adjust more the belt to your peeing needs.

its in DXF 2000 and you have to open it with Autodesk Autocad or Adobe Illustrator.

Share the credits and please be free to change everything to your needs.... and if you do please UPLOAD YOUR DRAWING for further sharing.

Thanks a lot.

I'VE ADDED SEPARATE FILES TO ALL THE COMPONENTS FOR FURTHER DEVELOPEMENT
Attachments
Belt 1.5.zip
Chastity Belt CNC Laser 1.5 Beta
(95.72 KiB) Downloaded 605 times
Americaone

Re: CNC LASER CHASTITY BELT VERSION 1.5 BETA...

Post by Americaone »

Some pictures of the pieces Laser cutted already by me, i have better finishing than the ones sold and its not even polished its raw material as it left the machine.

dashingdarla
Sex: Female

Post by dashingdarla »

Curious as to what kind of metal you used for your first cut drafts - mild steel?
Americaone

Post by Americaone »

Dashingdarla, it's stainless steel of course (we dont want rusty belts), 1mm thick should be enough, maybe you can go to 1.5mm for max security, but beyond that is expensive and maybe too stiff to wear.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Why did you reuse that jankie Chinese pattern , Americaone?

If I had access to a laser cutter and CNC stuff, I'd load my own custom template pattern.

That Chinese pattern is hateful to micro-adjust on the body. (the bending, not the multitude of length adjusters. Chinese front shield patterns always hit you in the crotch tendon on the lower portion of the vulva swell of the front shield. There is not much ability to remove that issue since the liner is shaped to existing front shield pattern.

So if I send you a pattern...could you cut it out for me? :D
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

And would you share the pattern? lol

Maybe this site needs a "library" of different designs for everyone to enjoy or draw ideas from.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

dashingdarla wrote:And would you share the pattern? lol

Maybe this site needs a "library" of different designs for everyone to enjoy or draw ideas from.

Hell no!

LMAO :P
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

Well, hello to you too!

lol
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

dashingdarla wrote:Well, hello to you too!

lol
DARLA!

Great to see you again. :D
Americaone

Post by Americaone »

Hi girls... sorry for my late reply... if you draw the pattern of course i can cut it... maybe we can create the ultimate chastity belt, which can be safe to wear, fun to wear and with added security... what do you say? how would you like your belts?, material must be stainless steel i can cut up to 3mm which is very stiff and difficult to bend so thats why i prefer 1mm (it's enough), if you can draw it on Autocad or illustrator would be awesome, (i've uploaded the blueprints so that way you have standard measurements and you can modify; its like a headstart).

byebye!