Gallery Updates

Post your requests, questions and feedback here.
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Re: Gallery Updates

Post by Kellymac3 »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:I still dont understand how that rear cable assembly attaches to that thing on the front shield.

Can you show it being disassembled, Kelly? I mean like halfway through disassembly to catch that moment.

It looks like one curl tab slides under the one on the front shield? Or is it the other way? Please help me understand this linkage.
You are correct Pyra. There is a lip on the secondary shield that hooks into the ' clasp'?! on the front plate.

It just hooks. That makes it hard to put the belt on because as Im busy doing up the hip band, the wire and front plate are just hanging. The front plate falls off ( always) then I have to fish around for the wire, pick up plate and try and reassemble them whilst holding hip band together.

Maybe when the hip band is better adjusted to me, I can secure the wire, front plate first, then the hip band.....
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:Kellymac has a My-Steel. Lucky her. I got a jankie Chinese trinket junk belt. I'm not so lucky.

*envy* :oops:

Seriously, I am looking forward to Kelly's experiences with this belt. I'm anxious to hear! ;)
I'm still in my Chinese belt at the moment ;-)
But when I try MySteel with either the hip band alone, or the front plate wire section with hip band not secured, it does feel really comfortable!
Remember at the mo, my clunky cheapy belt has no liner on the front plate :o
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Kellymac3 wrote:
Pyra Gorgon wrote:I still dont understand how that rear cable assembly attaches to that thing on the front shield.

Can you show it being disassembled, Kelly? I mean like halfway through disassembly to catch that moment.

It looks like one curl tab slides under the one on the front shield? Or is it the other way? Please help me understand this linkage.
You are correct Pyra. There is a lip on the secondary shield that hooks into the ' clasp'?! on the front plate.

It just hooks. That makes it hard to put the belt on because as Im busy doing up the hip band, the wire and front plate are just hanging. The front plate falls off ( always) then I have to fish around for the wire, pick up plate and try and reassemble them whilst holding hip band together.

Maybe when the hip band is better adjusted to me, I can secure the wire, front plate first, then the hip band.....
Ok here is the pic. The photo makes the 'lip' look to be at a strange angle. It's not, it's horizontal. * laugh* just hard for me to hold a super ergonomic band, wire, front plate and camera at the same time!
Attachments
image.jpg
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Okay! Now I get it.

Is that secure?

Does it wiggle about when on?

And which model chastity belt from My-Steel is that one? There is no secondary shield on yours?
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:Okay! Now I get it.

Is that secure?

Does it wiggle about when on?

And which model chastity belt from My-Steel is that one? There is no secondary shield on yours?
It is the Straightline Active. Only one padlock ( at the hip band). It's very smooth as it has no adjustability of the front plate.
It doesn't seem to wiggle around but I haven't worn it properly yet.
There are a cluster of urinal holes in the front plate and the same again on the secondary shield. The odd looking piece that connects the wire to the front plate overlaps the front plate and creates the secondary shield.
Hopes that helps!