Tollyboy belts

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Tollyboy belts

Post by fitherin »

Hello
Can anyone shed any light on the current status of the Chastity belt manufacturer Tollyboy who were making belts in Sheffield England and were believed to be relocating there belt making tooling to Australia
Thank you
Steve
Mank

Re: Tollyboy belts

Post by Mank »

I think Richard isn't making them anymore.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Thanks Mank
The puzzle then has he sold the tooling and design rights so that they are still built somewhere in UK? Or has the manufacture still gone abroad but not to Australia
:cry:
Mank

Post by Mank »

I am not 100% sure, however. But according to people I have talked to, he doesn't reply to emails anymore.
HappyH
Sex: Female

Post by HappyH »

It would be good if someone actually 'knew' what the situation is, rather than 'guessing' (with all due respect ;) )

Anyone like me who is looking to purchase a belt, would then know it it is worthwhile trying to make contact.

Does anyone actually know ??

Personally I hope that Tollyboy is/does get going, as I like the look of their belt design.

H.
Mank

Post by Mank »

Your best bet is NeoSteel or MySteel.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Tollyboy are still active. Richard is in UK till at least end of this month. I have had a positive email from him in response to a belt building question! :D
pm me if you want contact details
S
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Pity he's not updated his website. But if he's back in production it's the best news in months.
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Post by Kellymac3 »

I received my Tollyboy last week. Will update soon, I promise. Pros and cons of Tollyboy, MySteel and Chinese. Watch this space!!