Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 7

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 7

Post by Pat24 »

An hour later after a short respite from all this duress my bag was changed as I had filled first one with pee.

I could still not get my head around not feeling that at some point I need the loo.

I was led upstairs, brought into Ma`am office, on her table was what I can only describe as a nest of leather straps, with chains and locks attached.

"Dear Penny, please help Madam place these on her"

Penny stepped forward, together they placed each foot in one part of these straps, then the other, slowly I was getting the picture, it was a harness, straps ran between my legs without touching the chastity belt, then up both my front and back under and around my breasts, over my shoulders and locked up behind me. Then the saline bag was hung around my neck and left dangling between my breasts, the tube taped into my mouth.

Once bag every two hours, you slept for an hour earlier, so you have sixty minutes to finish next bag.

I was shown myself in the mirror a bit was placed in my mouth, making it very hard to suck, then tied off round the back and on top of my head.

The stunning brunette who I had make cum earlier that week came in, dressed in the same manor as I was. We were both handed drinks, when we had finished we were led outside by Ma`am.

The warm air hitting my skin felt very good, the gardens in-front of the house were stunning, flowers everywhere, well cut grass, over the first field lots of trees waved in the slight wind.

Taken by our leads we were walked briskly round the side of the mansion. Waiting there was madam and Penny, behind them a cart made for two people to sit on.

Penny smiled at me, showed me her long crop, we were walked over to the cart, forcibly turned around and chained to it. Our hands then tied behind our backs, then locked to the harness quite high up.

Ma`am spoke to us, two miles in that direction she said pointing, is your dinner, you may go eat. Meanwhile the cart was being loaded up with a tent and other stuff I could not see.

The Bits in our mouths were attached to Reins, I could not see who was holding them behind us.

All three of them got onto the cart, "You may start" said Ma`am, as she flicked the reins into the air.

The cart was heavy, barefooted this was not going to be easy, we both tugged away at the cart, and we started rolling forwards. Penny had taken up the position directly behind me, every so often using the crop on my butt.

We stopped on the way a few times so that the girls could chat to folks we met on the way, they all laughed at our predicament we both were so embarrassed. We stopped at a stream, told we could get on all fours and lap water up. Considering we were tied together I had to get down so she could drink, as for me, I had cum to finish..

we were helped up. Without the use of our arms we were stuck there. My legs hurt by the time we got to our destination, more then twenty people had watched us at work, and my pussy throbbed again.

They all got off, the cart unhooked, we were led into the nearby field. taken over to a long wooden trough. I just emptied my bag on time, so that was changed over. The other girl forced me to kneel so she could eat, all be it without the use of utensils or her hands, bit in her mouth, she managed to swallow something, not sure how much thou. When she was done, we waited till Penny showed up, helped us off our knees, and took us over to the nearest fence, tied the reins to it.

"Butt out, tits out, legs apart, she used the crop on my butt, then my tits. Eat your cum quickly, lots more to come," She laughed at her weak joke. She then left, came back shortly afterwards with five more bags, that wooden spoon and a tube. You will need to change them whilst we sleep.

She walked round the front of me, held my right tit up by the nipple, and gave my tit a smack from underneath. I sobbed, then my left tit was smacked several times. Then round the rear of me, she gave my butt ten of the best. The other girl she left alone.

She looked at me, "See I can do as I please to you, tomorrow I will place a clip on your clit, and a small wight from the string attached to it. Now, your butt must be hungry" My eyes widened.

She hooked a bag to the harness on my back, placed the tube in, then opened my belt just far enough to thread the tube into my butt plug, one satisfied I was locked back into place.

She squeezed on the bag, the first drips in the tube pulled in the rest of the cum. The cool cum hit my insides, I arched my back, in an attempt to get away from it all, but for some reason my pussy wanted more. I saw the other girl watching me, and the way she moved her legs, she was being turned on too.

Penny unlocked our hands, "The bits stay in, no need for talking. Debbie do not forget to change bag once emptied, and do not untie yourselves from the fence."

I could just make out what the three girls were doing behind the bushes, building their tent. Penny started up a small camp fire, we were here for the night. Darkness started to set in, Ma`am came skipping over to us.

"You two can hug each other if you get cold, there is no where to run to, if you do stroll off, when we catch up with you I will sandpaper your pussy lips. There will be blood, yes, just like that film title, I like that. Butts and chests out, be proud pony-girls" She laughed to herself.

She tootled off, my arms ached from being in that position for so long, we both stretched. When it started to cool off, we held onto one another, when she needed the loo, she stepped back as far as the reins would allow, squatted down took a pee, came back to me.

Oddly enough this made my pussy run, hers too, whilst rubbing her to keep her warm I felt between her legs, very wet they were. I changed my bags when I could feel they were empty, but most of the time we held onto the fence, butts out tits hanging over it. On occasion we heard the girls making love, oddly enough Penny was involved, I thought she did not care for girl on girl love making.

Morning came, we warmed up, the girls took their sweet time getting up, they finally came out, washed themselves in the nearby stream.

Madam came over to us, she checked between our legs, "Nice and wet" then checked my bags, "Some left in this one" picking it up.

I sighed It was pitch black out, I had no idea. "You will regret not drinking the rest of this."

They sat down ate breakfast, in-front of us, they chatted about my future, I could just over-hear them say thou I could not make out who was talking, things like "We can charge £500,00 for use of her butt, and she will sign papers to allow us to use her pussy. We may have to install a cage so she will not become pregnant, put her on the pill too. First we need to help that butt-hole and pussy to become stronger, so lots more on sex-machine, we can use Gel to numb her pussy, then place machine into her. We need to teach her to suck dick better, I can only suggest a pipe through her dildo into her mouth, she must suck and swallow. I suspect within five years her body will no longer be of use to us, we can then place her in the coal mines where all the other older girls work. Those girls are flogged most of the day and chastity-belts are kept on, they are overseen by big burly women, who they have sex with"

My pussy throbbed with all this talk on my future, I heard Penny laugh, she looked over at me, "Your in for a bright future, teach you for having sex with my man"

I looked at the ground beneath my feet, arched my back as more juice spilled from pussy. Once breakfast was over, they picked up their belongings, placed them on back of the cart, and hooked us up again.

"A leisurely stroll round my gardens I think,we can drop the tent off on our way round, pick up food and drink for our mid-morning break"

Off we trotted, they sat back and chatted, Ma`am said "After her body is no longer of any use, we sow their pussy lips together, just leave a gap wide enough to pee, and insert a hose wash it out to keep pussy clean."

My head spun from that one, we headed slowly to the house, Penny kept annoying me with her crop on my butt. Oh she was enjoying this far to much. "I will be staying on a while here, Ma`am thought it a good idea" She laughed. "Your butt and pussy are in so much trouble"

She was right, my plug and dildo had made my holes so tired I could no longer squeeze them closed. And now this bitch was going to make matters far worse.

They decided not to go any further by carriage, so we stopped outside the house, told to wait, some of the staff came out, I assume they were staff, took pictures, our butts out tits out, looking like proud pony-girls.

Ma`am came over, unlocked us. "You she said looking at the other girl, off to bed, she got a kiss, a girl is waiting for you, she has paid lots of money for you, clean up, look good, sleep with her, make her happy." The girl smiled and slowly went into the house probably feeling somewhat stiff. I sure was!!

"You! come with me" She dragged me off by my lead back towards the cellar, you will be sleeping on your bench, as you can see we have taken off the stocks, replaced them by lower ones so you can lay down." I did as told, Ma`am replaced my pee bag and left me locked down to the bench, thou not entirely comfortable I did get to sleep quickly.

When I awoke, Madam was sitting with me, the tube went into my mouth, "You will be up for twelve hours today, so six bags await for you to drink down."

I was stood up with help, taken to the bathroom. Madam took her time washing me, poked a finger into pussy she claimed "In order to make sure it is clean" I reckon she was enjoying it. My head rolled backwards whilst her finger probed my pussy, whilst down there she said, "last night you left cum in one of the bags, that must be placed into pussy as punishment. In the bags you drink from we have placed pills, so you will not get pregnant, Penny is very much looking forward to injecting cum into this pussy"

A tear rolled down my face.

She placed her hands on my hips, "Your body will be abused and loved till day you die. Today will be spent with you being had by way of machine, we will be placing numbing gel inside and outside pussy, you will be f-cked there too. You will feel nothing, but it is our attempt to strengthen pussy muscles. In about two months time we will test pussy out. We do this by inserting a dildo which must stay inside you for ten minutes whilst you stand, without any help from a belt. You will learn to clamp down on it, as you would with a mans penis, you will need to exert all your energy and concentration in order to pass this test, the same will be done with your rear."

She continued whilst holding my hips, occasionally running her hands over my buttocks, "We have spoken to your former boy-friend he told us that you did not make him happy, spent most of your time at home watching TV, and arguing with him over petty things. Thou he still likes you, he to believes you should be brought down a peg or two, so we are sending him video footage of your stay here"

I really wanted to say "It was not true" But Madam stood up, kissed me on the mouth whispered into me ear "Sex-slave"

Those words again, my pussy ran juice, she placed the stocks on the bench, locked them into place, then ushered me onto them. She patted me on my butt that was now bent over and as high as I could muster it to go, "good slave, today you will cry, weep, beg, but your pussy gives your true feelings away"

The stocks were then locked over and around me, she emptied my pee-bag and replaced it, sat down on a chair in-front of me.

"Once you are fully trained men, women will be allowed sex with you, but not in the normal fashion, no laying in bed together, there will always be an element of BDSM involved, you may have to please your Master/Mistress before they have sex, like taking a flogging hung upside down. Yes, we will be flogging your pussy before dildo goes in." she placed the TV monitor in-front of me, went round the rear to get camera in place. Pussy juice tickled as it ran down my inner-thigh.

In came Ma`am and Penny, Penny was handed a small flogger , I watched the TV, she ran the flogger over my butt, I took a long drink of cum, she ran her left hand over my buttocks, she looked into the camera whilst still gently running her hand over me, "I am now going to punish the pussy that my man had, you can scream as loud as you like, no shame in that, when clit pokes out, I will aim for it. If I am not satisfied with my result I will use the wooden spoon on pussy."

I was already sobbing, Ma`am and Madam took up seats in-front of me, chatted away happily, "Next week" one of them said she can be used by way of roundabout"

"Roundabout?" I thought, what is she going on about.

"We can place her on the self-f-cking contraption"

I was lost, "I am not going to f-ck myself"

They both laughed, obviously a joke I was not a party too.

I watched as Penny raised the flogger, showed it to me in the monitor, then lowered it, the first smack on pussy was l;ight, I raised my butt, it actually felt good, so was the second and third, her upward swing, then the smack as it hit home. The swings got quicker and stronger, she hit my clit several times, I wept, each smack now really stung, "Your not drinking" as she hit more then fifty on my pussy.

My pussy pounded, it was desperate for something inside it, and it came, Penny lined up the two sex machine, one below the other, gel placed on pussy and tucked some inside me.

Whilst the gel worked it`s magic my butt was being filled with the first dildo. It slid in easily enough, I sucked hard on the tube whilst she worked.

Ma`am stood up and changed the bag, she said "You are already making money for us, people are in private rooms getting horny over watching you, then they have sex with their partners, they pay good money for this."

I tried not to think about this. "You will be meeting them soon"

I continued sobbing, as the second dildo entered me. Penny moved the camera so I could get a full view of my rear, she reached under me, pattered the top of my pussy. Thou I could feel my pussy open I could not feel what was keeping it open.

"Five minutes with both dildos, then we take out pussy dildo, and place cum into pussy."

On came the first dildo into butt, I desperately tried to shake my butt, but it was pointless, the second dildo switched on, as butt one went in, pussy dildo came out, I watched the screen my mouth gaping wide open in disbelief, I tried to work out what was happening to me, my mind could hardly cope with it all.

I struggled like mad but all to no avail. Penny`s face entered the TV screen, she grinned, "You like being f-cked" I weld up with tears again, "Ooooh you going to cry, good, thou your pussy tells me your enjoying being had in this way"

Five minutes up, she withdrew the dildo from pussy, she left for a few minutes, the other dildo continued to have my butt.

"My bottom" I sobbed.

"Very beautiful it is too" came the reply from Madam.

Penny came back in, showed me a syringe normally used to place cream on cakes. It looked about four inches high, and two inches in diameter, at it`s longest and widest, the end that penny said "This part goes into pussy" had a very narrow tip.

Penny dipped the syringe into the half empty bag, "Nice and warm" she said. Dragged the cum into syringe, till it was full, I held on tight to the bench below me. I kept whispering "please no, please no" Ma`am got up, checked my pussy, "WOW she said, you really want this, your pussy soaking wet gives you away every-time"

"Crap" I thought, "the problem is she is right, I might be saying no, but if I were to tell the truth I would be saying YES!!!!"

Ma`am came back over, and knelt by my tits, started to toy with them, with the banging of machine into my butt, I was getting confused, Madam kept repeating, "You had best drink up" I just did not know which way to turn, I watched Penny glide the syringe between my buttocks, the pinching on my nipples was getting annoying, I wanted to cry, but I smiled instead, I ran my hands through my hair, closely followed my Madam`s hands doing the same thing.

Out of corner of my eye Penny, now with syringe held directly over pussy, I raised my butt as high as I could, "She really wants it"

Madam whispered into my ear, soon lots of men will have that pussy, you will; learn to beg them to cum inside you, I shook my head, but not sure in what direction, Penny looked straight at me in the monitor and smiled as the syringe went into pussy, she let it rest there, whilst Ma`am tweaked my nipples, the incessant nattering from Madam was not helping, my butt now ached as did pussy, I tried to sob, but could not remember how too.

Penny started a count down, I pushed down hard on the stock trying to pull away, then let go, it hurt my tits, Madam started to kiss my head all over, my tits were squeezed very hard now, I tugged and pulled at anything I could around me, "Five"

I screamed!! my pussy was pouring out juice, my butt felt like it was no longer a part of me, Ma`am started to kiss my tummy, she went lower and lower towards pussy, "Four"

"OH MY G_D!!!!" I yelled

"Three"

I grabbed the bench below me, pulled and pushed on it, a quick peek at the monitor told me syring was deep inside me.

My butt got a slap or two, I arched my back so hard it hurt on the stocks above me.

A really hard pinch on my nipples and..........

I SCREAMED "I`m Sorry I`m Sorry" over and over again.

I exploded, my pussy went wild, I orgasmed like I had never before in my life, every part of my body strained against the stocks. I could hardly think about what I was doing, Madam grabbed my head whilst someone unlocked the stocks, I was held onto very tight, as pussy just kept cumming, I held onto the bench for dear life, till I was exhausted, someone kept patting my pussy, making me orgasm again, then again. I was now cumming, but had no strength left to help myself along.

My pussy was knackered, more juice kept seeping out and every so often a spasm hit me.

Madam held my head whilst the stocks were taken off from above and beneath me.

I was laid down on the bench with madam over me, kissing my forehead, "You did very well"

I smiled to myself.

The tubes and machines were pulled out of me. thou the tube into bladder needed the nurse to pull out of me.

Ma`am came over to me, and sat on the bench close to my head.

I rested my head on her lap. Penny knelt on the floor right in-front of where I was staring,

She spoke up.

"Sorry about this, but you signed nothing away, only to say that you would enjoy a good BDSM session, your house is fine as is your bank account. Yes you has my husband, NOT ex-husband, it was my idea to allow you sex with him, you were lonely, we are friends, we share. And what you had inserted into you were bags of rice pudding, the bags were filled with the smell of bleach. there was no way of faking the pussy juice you drank."

I grinned at her.

She continued "I Know you enjoyed this, you can stay on without all the intensity that you have had up till now. You will have sex here, being allowed to orgasm will be up to Ma`am. You have time to think it over."

"Thirty minutes ago" I thought " I wanted out of here, have sex go to bed at home, now I am not so sure, thou rather painful at times, I really did enjoy my experience here" I was too tired to think now, my eyes started to close, Penny lifted me up in her arms took me to my bedroom. She kissed me, lay with me till I woke up many hours later.

Part 7 is under consideration :)
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 7

Post by fitherin »

Encore!
excellent as always
s :D
Pat24

Post by Pat24 »

Cheers :)
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Really enjoyed the story! Is it done? Or will Debbie have more adventures ;-)

I was beginning to get really jealous of Debbie until we found out it was rice pudding, that's just plain nasty ;-)
Pat24

Post by Pat24 »

Kellymac3 wrote:Really enjoyed the story! Is it done? Or will Debbie have more adventures ;-)

I was beginning to get really jealous of Debbie until we found out it was rice pudding, that's just plain nasty ;-)

LOL, Glad you enjoyed that.

Problem I had was injecting mans seed into someone without express permission might be interpreted as rape, that is then not my area. Hence we have rice-pudding, thou I am not certain I would like that inside certain areas of my anatomy either :)

Part 7, is thou much harder, as till now I have got away with not having to be to descriptive over each session Debbie had, mostly due to being carried away with the story, now I have to be.

To take an example, will Debbie stick around for more of this, if so why, I would have run the moment I got a chance too, her relationship with Penny would have to looked at a little more closely, some may think, if that was done to me I would burn her house down with her inside. (Not that I would advocate such behavior)

In short the story has to add up to make it in slightly believable! :D :D
spedoman_2001
Sex: Male

Post by spedoman_2001 »

I would truly love to hear more about what happens after this. It has peaked my interest.
Pat24

Post by Pat24 »

New story coming soon :) As for this poor lass we shall never know :)