PRACTICALITY

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Robert Pinkerton
Sex: Male

PRACTICALITY

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

With this post I have uploaded Effects of the Chastity Belt and their Implications. 239.3kb in .rtf.
This monograph is written from a perspective of contemplated actual use, rather than -- and as counterposed to -- the BDSM/fetish-interest perspective.
Attachments
Effects.rtf
(239.33 KiB) Downloaded 1869 times
Robert Pinkerton

Re: PRACTICALITY

My next upload is the Protocol for Reconciling Consent with Realism.
Attachments
Protocol for reconciling Consent with Realism.rtf
(6.96 KiB) Downloaded 754 times
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Thank You, it will make for some interesting bedtime reading. I will comment more when I have read it to the end.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Robert Pinkerton wrote:With this post I have uploaded Effects of the Chastity Belt and their Implications.
This is a text I highly recommend reading for anyone interesting in real and realistic use of a chastity belt. Thank You for sharing it with us.
Admin wrote:Effects of the Chastity Belt and their Implications is an interesting work discussing the use of female chastity belts for archiving different objectives in a realistic and detailed manner. This is not a fictional story but rather a great source for better understanding the use of a chastity belts, and it implications.

To start off, it tells us about some different ways to implement female chastity. This includes the most primitive, cruel and dangerous technique used to achieve female chastity, called clitoridectomy.The act of removing the clitoris, permanent in nature and causing great damages and lifelong pain. This is compared to the advanced, mostly comfortable and safe steel chastity belt that is temporary in nature and does not causes any damages if used correctly.

It tries to show us how both the wearer and the keyholder get locked into each other and how the keyholder takes on a great responsibility. A keyholder that does not have to be her partner, but also a parent or a friend. It also shows us how chastity belts can be used temporary to prevent sexual temptations. For example as a flotation jacket in the muddled waters of dating, in order to not fall for temptation but rather hold out for that one special. Or how it can be used to prevent rape and help an unfortunate rape victim win back some of her lost freedom.

The most important point in the text is how a girl locked in a chastity belt is not automatically locked up and imprisoned. She is instead often more free to do what she wants than a girl that is not wearing a chastity belt. She no longer needs to fear her own sexuality and can engage in activities that would otherwise be unwise to engage in. She also gains complete and total control of her own sexuality as it is she and no one else who decides who will hold the key and when it should be used.
Robert Pinkerton

With this post I have uploaded Engineering and Economics of the Florentine Chastity Belt.
Attachments
Engineering and Economics.rtf
(23.96 KiB) Downloaded 678 times
Robert Pinkerton

Re: PRACTICALITY - On Nomenclature

When the term, "Florentine" is used to describe a chastity belt, what specifically it means is a posterior arrangement in which the primary shield ends at the wearer's perineum and adjoins to two diverging straps or chainettes, which rise over her buttocks and adjoin to the girdle of the Belt at offsets equidistant from center back
FLORENTINE figure 1.jpg

The term itself originates from what appears to be nothing less than the very first chastity belt ever to come to public notice other than in fiction , the Bracile Florentinarum, pictured in a line-drawing
FLORENTINE figure 2.jpg
illustrating Konrad Keyser vonEichstadt's Bellefortis, a treatise on military fortification.

One sees this posterior arrangement in modern chastity belts, beginning with this +XIX century product
FLORENTINE figure 3.jpg
made for parental use to stop adolescents from masturbating.

Although not pictured here, because I have been unable to find a photograph thereof on the web, is item #40133 in the 1904 catalogue of the orthotics maker Maison Mathieu of Paris. Also a parental-use masturbation shield for an adolescent daughter, its shield is a domed-out isosceles-triangular affair of stout screen material with a Florentine posterior arrangement, closing in back with one padlock. The girdle of this Belt rides the lass' body at the line of the hip and thigh joint. A picture of that Belt in abstracto is included in the illustrations of Alec Comfort's The Anxiety Makers.

Even more recently, in the 1930 catalogue of the Institutional supplier Allen & Hanbury of London, is
FLORENTINE figure 4.jpg
FLORENTINE figure 4.jpg (7.04 KiB) Viewed 11025 times

Of course, the very original of the Tollyboy Line, from the founding of Tollyboy in 1956, the F/B-100 (Female Belt Mark One mod. zero), is waistline Florentine. Likewise, centerpiece of the line of every vendor of a "clone" of Tollyboy, is a waistline Florentine. (I exclude Mr. Goethals from this because he does not address the Tollybly design -- as different as a revolver from a semiautomatic pistol.) Although all makers provide variations in girdles and posterior arrangements, it would seem that the Florentine is most popular. On upper-case-"A" Authority I trust (i.e.: The Lady wore one), I have been told that the Florentine arrangement is -- if not most comfortable, then -- least uncomfortable one for a young woman to wear, and that it is easy to keep clean.

I should like to start a discussion of this, and I respectfully request plentiful female participation in this discussion. What makes or breaks chastity belt usage, is Key-holder conduct, and the comfort of his (or her?) Lady in the Belt must be one of his (her?) D O M I N A N T concerns. (Apologies to disappointed BDSM aficionados, but while a masochist might seek discomfort, inconvenience, humiliation, even actual pain both of body and spirit; she will doubtless find it, though possibly in inharmonious and distasteful combination. However, to the farthest extent whereof I am capable, she shall not find that in my line of advocacy.) This dominant concern needs must subsume concern for the comfort of the specific Belt itself to the lass who wears it.