Keep Clair away Part 4

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Keep Clair away Part 4

Post by Pat24 »

I looked at my husband and sobbed, he looked back smiling "You never wanted sex with me, always thought sex would leave a crease in your face, now your free to have sex with, well anyone who is willing to pay enough. But don`t you worry about me, I will get married again, and maybe even spend some cash on having your butt, that you never allowed me near. I think you had best sign, the alternative sounds horrendous!"

I was handed a pen by Clair, the tears flowed as I signed eight pieces of paper.

"I feel eight million pounds richer now, your bank account will be emptied by the time the day ends. This house is no longer part yours, and I am no longer your husband, so you can take her away, do as you please with her, and please let me know when she is up for auction"

"Of course" came the reply

Clair smiled and led me out the room, just as we left the room Susan was there, I thought "She will help me" Susan looked at me, muttered "Bitch" She slapped my ass hard! I yelped. "Always showing off your money to me, now you have nothing, plus I am getting married to your ex-husband, I will show him a great time in bed, I have been to bed with him many times during your marriage" She squeezed my right nipple till I shrieked, then slapped each tit hard. "You will be well trained, well fed and well fucked.You can take her away, maybe I will fuck your butt one day"

I was led away sobbing, my pussy throbbing, Clair just laughed "Seems no one wants you around except to have you"

Off we went, back to the same room I was tormented in earlier today. My ankle chains were unlocked and removed.

Once there Clair tied my hands together, then pointed to a hook in the ceiling, she went over to a cupboard took out some thin rope, up on a chair and threw the rope over the hook, three times till it rested on the hook properly. Then she tied a knot in one end of the rope and dragged that upwards till it snagged on the hook, the other end was tied around the rope holding my wrists together. Back on the chair she went, threw the rope over the hook, and jumped down pulling the rope down with her, forcing my arms upwards, around the ropes holding my wrists again and pulled hard, till I was on tip-toes, and tied it off. Back to the cupboard, out came a spreader bar, placed between my ankles, my feet were forced about one and a half feet apart, it now meant I could only just reach the floor. She pushed my left shoulder hard, I swung around, unlocking my belt was easy for her, the dildo slipped out of my pussy and hit the carpet with a thud. I was then blindfolded.

People came in, building work started, I had no clue as to what was going on, when done, everyone left except Clair, she removed the blindfold and started explaining about the huge contraption around me.

"You can see the dildo under you with a red mark, beyond that are needles poking out of the dildo, you can struggle up to there, any further is a flogging. This dildo as you can see is attached to a narrow plank of wood, and is glued to a beer keg, placed on two chairs. On the other side of the piece of wood is a box, above it a pipe, above that another box filled with sand, that is strung over the hook and down to hands. Each time you struggle sand will filter into the box on what could be called a seesaw , as you can see your hands are now tied to one side of the sandbox above your head, as you tip it, sand comes down the shoot into the box in-front of you which when forced down by the weight of the sand will make the dildo will rise inside you, do not allow it to get to the red mark. So what do you think is going to make you struggle, well here it is, by your side, a box which runs an electrical current, it has eight wires attached to it. Two attached to your upper thigh right next to pussy, one on pussy pubic hair, one onto your asshole, and four onto your tits, one each side."

She placed a mirror on the ground just under my pussy, "When the red line vanishes into you, then look up, we have placed a bell on a wire above your head ring it. Do not forget, beyond that red line are tiny needles, they will make pussy bleed."

She started to attached the wires to me, each wire had a small piece of tape on the end, I looked down at her and sobbed. She started by opening my buttocks and placing one right in the entrance of my anal region, then taped it on. My pussy was next, the three taped on round there. One on each nipple, she must have had a change of mind then final two on inside of my tits.

The tip of the dildo was placed just inside my pussy, my hands tugged a little as it went in, some sand did run down the pipe into the box on other side of the seesaw. I wept at this horrible contraption.

Clair knelt down and switched on the box below me, my tits were hit first with electricity, that made me jump, more sand came down, my breasts ached, then my anal area was hit, I jumped again, more sand, then around my pussy, lots more sand.

"As you can see the box of sand can take the weight of your arms, but not much more then that, so learn not to move even if your being punished. I will now turn this electrical box to fifty percent, then leave you in peace. And By the way, if you do not call straight away, guess where those needles will go!"

Up went the voltage, lots more sand hit the box in-front of me. Clair left the room laughing. I tried to just rest my arms, but this box did not let out just one long current, it sent out the current in spurts, if I were not wearing the saline bag I would have wet myself. Each spurt of electricity meant more sand came down, creating pressure on my pussy from the dildo, I squeezed down hard on the dildo, but it was far to slippery, each whack of electric hurt my nipples,every time I tried to protect them with my arms was a mistake. My asshole could take no more, I struggled on-wards, then remembered to look in the mirror, the red line on the dildo was a couple of inches from my pussy, those needles sparkling in the light. Then the box started to give out pulses to different areas at different moment, I shrieked then yelled and sobbed more, I peeked down, tried to see through tear-stained-eyes. The red line had gone, I rang the bell.

In ran Clair, she stopped the electricity, and raised the sandbox, placed it on another chair, as she did this the dildo slipped out of me. "Half an inch, and the needles would have gone in, best bet stop struggling. There is a small puddle on the floor, your wetness has seeped down your legs onto the ground beneath you. Obviously enjoying this."

I could not stop crying. Two boys entered and tipped the sand up top into lower box, then changed their places.

"If you can manage one hour without calling me, I will give you the rest of the day off"

The boys left, Clair picked up the flogger, and flogged my back and butt, I had to thank her for each of the forty I received. The dildo was replaced inside me, I was handed a cup of water, then on came the electricity, Clair left the room and me weeping in pain.

I managed forty minutes till I rang the bell, this time I could feel the prickle of the needles on my pussy. One of the needles had pierced my urine pipe, Clair turned off the electricity then pulled the dildo out.

I was heavily flogged, my poor bottom got the brunt of it, several under swings to catch my pussy too. Off came the wires, then a butt plug from out of a draw was placed inside my asshole, into my pussy a dildo, on came the chastity belt. I was in pain all over.

"You had a tough day today tomorrow we will start work on your asshole, the rest of your body we will leave in peace"

I was untied, led by my lead out of the room down to the dungeons, into a huge cell with twenty plus other girls, seven large beds, each bed space for six girls. First I was taken to far end of the cell and washed, teeth cleaned a hose pipe placed between the belt and myself, then a high jet of soapy water, which was rinsed off shortly after. A hair drier blew me dry. Ointment was placed on the red patches left behind by the wires, then shown to my bed, I was number five girl out of six.

"No talking and no touching each other breasts, your all belted so that part is not an issue. You may kiss, and touch, but preferably go to sleep, you all have very hard days tomorrow"

The last girl joined us and lay next to me, there was plenty of room for all of us. In came eight boys, all with small chains in their hands, one sat down next to the sixth girl on the bed and padlocked a chain to her collar, then to mine, we faced each other our mouths just inches apart. The boys did the same to all the girls. I looked at the girl facing me, very pretty too. She lent forward and kissed me on the mouth and ran her hand over my body, I did like wise, lovely skin on the girl, we fell asleep holding each other.

I got a shock when I awoke next morning, completly forgoton that I was chained to another girl so closly, she awoke soon after, we looked at each other rather bemused. Somewhere in the room a couple of girls crying I did feel for them, no idea what horrors they were going through.

Next morning the doors opened, several people entered, in turn our collars were unlocked, Clair unlocked mine, she smacked me on the butt, "Today's training will be your asshole"

One by one we were helped off our beds and a queue formed for the toilets and showers. I was washed by a young man who much enjoyed his job, in fact far to much for my liking. Comments like "Such nice thighs, and a butt I could lose my dick in" Were not at all welcome. He used a blow drier between the belt and myself, then led me out of the showers, and joined the ever lengthening queue, we were chained together by the collars, hands on next girls shoulders, once all had joined we were marched off.

Blinkers were placed on our heads before going upstairs and out into the open we went, we came to a stop and had to wait. I looked up for a second, in-front of us a long line of horse drawn carriages with no horses attached, just people sitting inside them. Two by two were detached from the queue. One of the lads came over to me and the girl that was behind me. He placed something on the floor close by us, opened both our legs, on came leather straps. Over my shoulders, under my tits and crossed my chest down my back and front, between my legs, and strapped up just above my waist line. Once he had finished with us both, we were taken forward, three leather straps were placed one on my collar one on each hook by my sides under my arms, then padlocked into place. "Pony-girls" He laughed and smacked both our butts. More juice flowed from me, my dildo was making my pussy throb again, and by the way when was breakfast being served.

Clair spoke to us as she had done to each girl tethered to the carriages. "You will now pull the carriage you are attached to, you will be told right or left by use of a crop, now on your way"

The crop hit me on the center of my back, I started pulling as did the girl to my right, the carriage did move all be it slowly, "Faster" came the voice of whom ever was guiding us. On we went, it was hard work on my legs, but all I could think of was the dildo in my pussy. We went some distance on paved ground, they applied the brakes when we went down a hill. Across a field and to a stream about one mile from the house. We were then tied by a leather strap from our collars to a fence, on the fence rested a basket, in which was two bowls of cornflakes with milk. A plastic spoon was handed to me and with difficulty I ate. The people on the vehicle had by now exited and were sitting in the field enjoying a picnicking, we were left to stand watching whatever we could see through the blinkers which was mostly field and the stream.

We stood there for quite a while, my sore pussy aching, finally the folks got back into the carriage one person then came to our front and placed on a bra covering most of my breasts not mu nipples, the bra was so tight my breasts were forced upwards and away we went.The noise from the carriage on the tarmac was only disturbed by all the other carriages and the consent chatting by those on-board. To my left I saw a sign-post it read "Town, half a mile" I shook with fear, god only knows who will now see me in this state. But on we went, once in town we were tied to a lamppost outside the grocery store, they all alighted from the carriage. I could hear lots of folks around us nattering about our looks, lots of laughter too. I was so embarrassed and humiliated, but nothing I could do.

The people came out of the store, got back onto the vehicle and off we trotted home. By the time we got there my pussy had long given up, I could no longer feel the dildo, I could no longer squeeze down on it, the muscles far to tired. The people got off and we were untied from the carriage. I was led away to the dungeons.

Clair was waiting for me, she stripped me down, including me belt, led me to the shower. She washed me then dried and oiled me. Not one word said till....

"You will now be on the bench in the dungeon for several hours, you will eat drink and be allowed to watch TV"

My collar placed on, I looked at her she kissed me on the mouth, " I love you dearly but you do need training, it can take years to complete, and whilst we do this at-least no one is fucking you."

With collar and lead on I was led to the bench, I was shown where to kneel on it, then onto all fours, my tummy resting on a four inch wide piece of leather covered piece of wood that helped make up the bench. A large piece of wood on a hinge was brought down so it surrounded my tummy. The same was done just under my tits. , My hands now rested on the bench in-front of me, A head-rest was attached so I could lay my chin or face on it. Next my legs were locked into place it felt about a foot apart, thou I cannot be sure of that.

Clair then got onto kissing my tummy, up around my waist, up onto my back and down towards my butt, around the wooden stock she went, and kissed my lower back and my butt, a gentle smack to my butt and she left the room. I must say the bench was very comfortable, my juices ran, but I could not reach down in order to scratch the tickle on my inner thigh. Food was brought in and placed in-front of me. "Wait till we have started your machine before eating"

I waited patiently, I could only hear something being wheeled across the room behind me, I did however feel my asshole being greased up, then the dildo between my buttocks, I squeezed down in my vain attempt to stop the dildo going in, but in it went. It was so smooth I wondered why I tried to stop it. My knees were then tied to the bench, and once Clair was fully satisfied, the machine was turned on, very slowly at first, I kept repeating "My bottom, My bottom" Someone then kissed it many many times, my asshole being forced in then out, more juice from my pussy, I arched my back till the stocks prevented me from going upwards any further.

Soon on my own I sobbed quietly, not knowing if and what further horrible things were in-store for me. My aching butt did not help, but in an odd way felt so good, so much so, I would much prefer that no one came in and took the machine out of my butt. Each time the dildo entered me seem to trigger nerves I had never known were there. I could but lay there and eat. I felt round the sides of the stocks that held me, but they were padlocked into place. With one hand I ate a sandwich, with other I held my breasts, my nipples ached so much and were so very hard.

The pounding on my butt continued for a long while, I desperately tried to move in order to get something going in my pussy, but nothing much came of that except tiredness. So I rested closing my eyes and thinking about my butt.

It was sometime later that Clair came in and over to my front. "Sex-Slave41, you may now watch TV whilst the machine continues, you have five more hours of this, tomorrow it will be your pussy. This training generally takes one year to complete, you will be trained to make beds, serve food, wash, clean, and have sex, sex where you will make your host happy, and where you get no satisfaction out of it. There will be a time when you have sex with a man who you will sleep with all night, he may wish to have sex several times, and all you will do is keep him happy, we are going to train you to withhold orgasm. If we find that you are un-trainable, you will be placed in a cell for the rest of your life. For the moment we need to tighten up your anal and pussy muscles, this will take time. We need to train you as to how best to suck cock, and lick pussy. And finally you will be trained to bath both men and women, understand and carry out what turns them on, you may even be sold to other people, if the money is right."

I could only listen and cry, she went round my rear and smacked me sharply on the butt "Stop crying, your only crying because you do not see yourself as a sex-slave yet, once you do, you will be proud of what will be done to you"

She wiped the juice flowing between my legs with her hand, and let it drip on the dildo as it came out of me.

"We have now one hundred and twenty girls, you are just one of them, no special treatment. And just so that you know, one of the people who was in that carriage this morning was your ex-husband, he enjoyed the ride."

I arched my back so hard it hurt. I started sobbing again.

The dildo was running very smoothly in and out of me, the door opened and in came two boys with a TV. I wiped my eyes with my hands. The TV placed directly in-front of me, then some commotion behind me. I waited for TV to be switched on. Clair came over and turned it on.

What I saw gave me a shock, it was film footage of my butt being fucked by the machine, it was then obvious they had placed a video camera behind me. I wept more. They all left laughing. When I had the courage I looked up to see my butt, in truth it was not a bad sight, it actually turned me on even more. Feeling the dildo and watching it made my pussy stream, tried to wiggle my butt, no luck there, so I squeezed down hard on the dildo, till my asshole was to tired.

A long while later in came Clair. "Like what you see on TV?" "Yes Madam" I stammered. "Good, now to flog your butt" She handed me a glass of orange juice, then went round my rear, she withdrew the camera so I could watch the flogging and the machine. It was only a short flogger, and she knelt behind me, with downward swings my right buttock was flogged, it was not to painful, but as it went on the pain did set in, my butt got redder and redder. I was now so turned on I struggled at every point in order to break free. Clair saw this and laughed, "cannot break free, cannot cum, what a dilemma" She kissed every square inch of my buttock, her lips feeling so cool on my over-heated butt.

After that round to my left buttock "A needle into pussy lips or have left buttock flogged?"

"The flogging Madam please"

She started flogging my left buttock, only taking a break to kiss it, then continued. I watched, she smiled into the camera, "I have you, you are mine" I cried, she laughed, the flogging from one buttock to next continued a very long time. "Your future customers will wish to flog you, you must get used to it. You will get a sound flogging twice a week" She got up kissed my butt and left the room.

My red glowing butt was a wonderful sight to look at, it did hurt but being this horny I hardly noticed I was in pain. In came two people, not a clue who they were as I could not see them. One sat on a stool to my left, the other came round to my front, but this person who looked like a man had a Scoobydoo mask on. The person to my left cupped my pussy, occasionally running the palm of her hand over my lips. I could tell it was a her my the size and softness of her hand. She let her hand rest there, the man in-front of me pulled his trousers down. "You will learn how to keep a mans dick hard without making him cum" He moved forward "Open your mouth and prepare to take my cock" I did as told, in it went "Close your mouth and use your tongue to tease my dick" He had not pushed his dick in to far, so I used my tongue to toy with the tip, he held onto the bench above me, I took long licks of the underside of his dick, when I felt it throbbing I slowed and stopped till he calmed down, then repeated the same motions. Over and over again I got him close hoping he would not orgasm in my mouth, he never did on the day.

He pulled out his dick. "Not bad for a beginner, now I would be ready to have your pussy, most of the time you will do this on your knees, then when the man is ready you would immediately bend over a table and let him have you. He will cum inside you and you will thank him for his donation."

He left the room the girl did not thou she kept her hand on my pussy, the warmth of her hand made me feel very comfortable, a warm glow rushed over me, whilst she cupped my pussy, she kissed my still tender ass. For at least two hours I watched her enjoy herself, still could not see who it was.

As she continued to toy with me "I am getting married" It was Susan, "Thank god" I thought. "Yes married to your ex-husband" My heart sank, from appearances she was part of all of what was happening to me. "You never wanted sex with your EX, but I will, every day as often as he wishes. You also declined my advances, this annoyed me, I do not think at any time was I allowed to touch your butt or tits. In short you thought I was beneath you, now my dear I have your pussy in my hands, I will not be training you, once you are fully trained, you will be used by me"

I sobbed, she kept her hand where it was. I have seen a lot of their training methods, most of them are not pleasant, but you will survive and learn to enjoy it all"

She laughed , I cried, "What a bitch" I thought. she swung the camera round so I could see the whole picture, her hand and my butt, she looked into the camera grinning "Your pussy must ache it is so nice and wet, I can actually see juice seeping from it" With that she got up, swiped me one on my butt and left. I cried to myself feeling very used.

A while later Clair was back, time to eat, then a wash, then bed, you have big day ahead of you tomorrow, we start the training on your pussy, it will be hard and intensive, of course you will not orgasm. Susan and your EX will be married tomorrow and she will taking over your worldly possessions. In short, your on your own, behave yourself we look after you, misbehave and you will be locked away for rest of your life"

I cried as she unlocked me, then helped me off of the bench, I was stiff all over, the lead was placed on my collar, slowly I was led out of the room.

In the hallway I was joined by a long line of other girls, by the look of them they had been through the same ordeal that I had. Lots of red bottoms and tits, no one wearing their belts, we were led into the main dining room.

Each was led to a chair, all side by side, "Your hands will remain on the table at all times, do not eat till your man has started, even then only as fast as he is eating . You must sit up straight, I want to see no slouching. Pussy tucked in, butt and chest out" Sudden activity as the girls obeyed her command. "Place your feet around the legs of the chair, legs must remain open throughout" More shuffling as the girls did as told. The young men filed in, each taking their places on opposite side of the table. My hands like all the other girls remained firmly on the table.

Clair walked along the table checking out each girl, another girl crawled under the table to check us out there. "Keep those legs wide open" came a voice from under the table" I opened mine further. The girl popped out at far end of the table, she went over to Clair. "We should stick butt plugs on the chairs before they come in, so that they are forced back on the chair, and to sit up straight" "Good idea"

My chair under me was getting wet, soup was poured out into plates as the boys sat down opposite us, they all looked very handsome and around twenty five years old. The lad sitting opposite me smiled and picked up his soup spoon, I did like-wise. He started eating I followed in his foot-steps, I finished around ten seconds after him. The rest of the meal went the same way. The boys got up and left, we were stood up, collars locked to each other, hands placed on the girls shoulders in-front of us, and marched off towards the dungeons.

I was one of about half the girls separated off, and led to the nurses surgery. Onto the chair, legs into stirrups, and my tube pulled out, washed as was my pussy, then replaced. Off to the showers I was marched. hooked to a girl, then in turn stepped into a bath, washed down, stepped out the other side and dried, moved on a pace, pussy oiled up, chastity-belt placed on, most girls like myself had a dildo placed inside it, this felt was like being on a conveyor belt. When the rear of the queue was finished with, off to bed.

Each given our own blanket, we were laid at opposite ends of the bed, laying on my right I looked down to see pussy, as I suspect she was looking at mine. We were locked by the collar to the girl behind us. The girls on the edge of the beds were chained by the collar to the bed itself. I heard some girls cry as I fell asleep, out of sheer exhaustion.

Next morning I was awoken by the boys who were to look after us for the day. We were unchained from our neighbors, and ordered to bend over our beds three girls on each side of the bed. Clair came in "Someone in here last night spoke, as you know this is against the rules, I do not know who it was, and do not care, you will all be flogged twenty times, you will all learn to obey"

In came a young lady with a handful of floggers, they were handed out to the many lads in the room. We all sobbed as our rears were flogged without mercy, every boy I saw had a huge bulge in their trousers, I guess they were enjoying this. Once done it was off to the showers. Then lined up in the hallway, several girls were singled out by Clair including me. "Your breakfast is waiting for you in your various places of work. I was led away.

Back in the same dungeon as yesterday I was hooked up to the bench, my breakfast placed in-front of me. "Eat when you wish to" Clair smacked me on the butt, then brought forward the sex-machine. pressure on my pussy hole, as it slipped in easily. This was lovely, just what my pussy needed. She left me for a moment, came back and showed me a can of spray. She went round my rear and saturated my pussy and the dildo that was to go inside me with spray. My pussy went numb. I sobbed, was hoping for something. She then took my clit between two fingers, sprayed that heavily, in went the dildo, I only knew the machine had been started up due to the hum coming from it. This was going to be boring. I ate still concerned what was going on behind me, a camera placed there so I could watch. "Once every thirty minutes more spray"

Clair came round to my front, "Seems if we stuck a cock in there only thing you would feel is cum shoot inside you" She laughed. "You will be in this position for a year or more depending on how quickly your pussy and asshole strengthen. Good news is, right now people are paying to watch this" Tears rolled down my face. "So that you get used to people touching you, we will device all sorts of plans" Today we start with fishnet stockings, and just for your interest, you pussy is leaking"

I looked at her, she smiled back, "We know this part is a little tedious, , so you will learn to suck cock properly too, your asshole must learn to accept cum, as we know it is acidic, and you will be started in small portions, but not yet, that will be a big step not one your ready for yet. Sooner or later instead of being embarrassed about your body and things done to it, you will be proud to make anyone happy using it, and if not, won`t matter, you have only two choices, be trained or spend rest of life in dungeon. If trained, you will work till your looks go, then maybe used as a MILF, not sure if granny-sex is called for. Just for your information, three girls preferred not to join in, they are currently serving a life sentence in their cell, none of them will have sex again, they are sprayed each day, and have belts on. Are you going to remain loyal to my cause? My cause is making us your carers very wealthy?"

"Yes Madam"

She kissed me on the mouth, stuck her tongue into me, patted me on the head when I kissed back. "Good girl, what is going to happen next will feel a little strange."

She went round my rear, must have touched something, because the dildo started to rotate one way then back the other way, half way clockwise then anti-clockwise. Of course I tried to imitate it`s progress but I could not move. My whole body wanted to twist round with the dildo, but nothing came of it. She was right, it did feel strange.

Clair left came back with Susan a short while later, Susan placed a four inch dildo one and a half inches wide approximately shaped like a cock into my mouth, the strapping went round my collar and back of my head. The tip of the strapon stuck right in my throat, the far end had a small hole in it. "Suck on it" I did so. Susan filled the hole with water, till the inside of the strapon was filled up. Suck that dry, you have one hour" I started to suck, the water trickling into deepest part of my throat, I desperately trimmed not to gag and manged.

"Good, soon to be filled with cum, first a mixture of water and cum, then pure cum, you will enjoy it. Now your ex-husband and I will be married today, I love him, he loves me, maybe our first time having sex whilst married will be in here so you can watch us" She burst out laughing, I found nothing funny about it, I just kept sucking, and shook my head "No"

They both laughed took up two chairs, placed them facing each other sat down and proceeded to kiss each other, hands on each others legs, Susan then knelt down and put her head under the skirt of Clair, licking and kissing her all the way up, Clair`s eyes closed as she moved forward on her seat almost till the edge of the chair, her legs wide open Susan went in. Clair`s hands landed on her breasts and massaged downwards over her tummy and sides. her knickers then showed from under her skirt, Susan went in. Clair rolled from one side of the chair to the other, held on to Susan`s head, helping her to go deeper. She moaned and cried out a lot, till she orgasmed. Susan continued, in fact did not stop till third orgasm. Her legs now over Susan`s shoulders, her head lay backwards over the chair, Susan got up, helped straighten Clair on her seat.

"We can be lovers when soon to be husband is away" Clair nodded "Today best not I need to be horny for husband to be, tonight" She smiled, They both looked at me, "There`s something you will never do again" Clair smiled at me, I could feel a trickle roll down my inner thigh. I had by now sucked the dildo dry, as it hurt my mouth I stopped sucking. Susan noticed this, and refilled the container. "One hour!" I started sucking again furiously, they both smiled at me. This was not easy, feeling my body being forced one way then the other and sucking on this contraption at the same time.

Susan spoke up. "How long till she takes in cum?" "I would hazard a guess about three months, first we will just drip cum on her asshole and pussy, so that she becomes accustomed to it" I sucked harder on hearing this. "Then drops into asshole, then pussy"

I raised my right hand. "Yes?" I pointed to me rear, Clair smiled got up a little unsteadily went to my rear and sprayed my pussy again. "Good girl" She whacked me one on my butt. "Do not think for one moment that you pointing out you need spraying gets you into my good-books. If you had cum, well you know the consequences"

Clair got up, left for a minute, came back with fishnet stockings. The pair of them unlocked my feet and legs, placed the stockings on me, took the dildo out of my pussy without stopping the machine, the stocking then placed over my butt, one of them tore a small hole in the base of the stockings. In went the machine again after I was sprayed. , They stretched the cotton stocking as tight as possible over me. I watched via the camera as they both sat behind me. Each ran their finger over my skin without touching the stockings, the holes in this item of clothing were just big enough. They both did this starting at the base of my spine all the way down, not missing a hole. I raised my butt as high as I could, every so often my butt was kissed. The fingering continued, only to be interrupted by more water forced through the plug in my mouth.

Hours of this humiliation, till Clair said, "Her dinner time. Her bag needs empyting. Let us see, five hours of having pussy fucked by way of machine, she dribbles allot from her pussy, so that would mean she is enjoying this, she still has not yet cottoned on this is not for her pleasure. I expect that at the end of her training just enough juice to keep pussy wet, then for her to control that pussy."

Susan left the room came back with food, "I must be going soon, I need to get ready for my marriage" Clair nodded. Off Susan went.

I ate slowly, whilst Clair fingered my pussy lips and around the dildo next to my hole, mind you I could only see it, not feel it. "Another hour, then a different kind of training. Next you will learn how to wash, dry, moisturise other people, taking orders from them, maybe keeping them hot and horny till they get to their bedrooms to have sex. They may or may not wish you to watch, if they do not, you will leave, if they do, you will stand in a far corner and watch without moving. You must also learn to make beds, hoover, dust, serve dinner to our guests. Your sexual encounters only take place in evenings, at most you will get in two a night. We have already had lots of interest in you, in order to gain as much money as we can from your body, we will be upping your training, you must be fully trained within nine months."