Customer feedback to belt manufacturers....

Review your chastity belt!
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Customer feedback to belt manufacturers....

Post by Kellymac3 »

Ok, belt manufacturers read BG. They see our comments, criticisms. I feel that we need a thread that highlights the pros and cons of our belts. How will they improve designs, if we, the customers don't give feedback? This thread is not for complaining the belt doesn't fit etc. It's simply to discuss what we like about the designs or not. Is the buckle too large, secondary shield is great, liner doesn't stay in place, more adjustability needed etc....
Greatcornbow
Sex: Male

Re: Customer feedback to belt manufacturers....

Post by Greatcornbow »

I wholly agree.
Americaone
Sex: Male

Post by Americaone »

First, girls belts on the front should have a "cup" design to adapt to girls anatomy... Flat steel just squishes them NOT GOOD.

Second PLEASE SELL SPARE PARTS TO CUSTOMIZE OUR BELTS!!!

Third, on men belts you have to have a "cup" design that way our balls dont get in between the belt and the legs!!!! This is a MUST!!!!

Thanks for your attention bye!
VeryFriendly

Post by VeryFriendly »

Sort out the 'algorithms' with hip fitting belts!
msknight

Post by msknight »

The most common irritation I've hit, without naming specific manufacturers, is a loose lock mechanism. That clanking metal sound as the body moves, isn't a good sound! By far the worst for this was the chineese belt ... well, ok, I named them but ... lets face it, they wouldn't be ashamed of anything I said anyway!

I really do think that more thought in making a belt adjustable is in everyone's interests. Over time, little bits of weight are gained and lost; and if metal is formed in certain ways, then that makes it less, "formable," so small amounts of adjustment built in to the design would be a benefit.

I really would like to see a little more innovation on the locking mechanism. One day, I'm going to sit down with Black Kat and we're going to go through this. There's got to be a better way... other materials ... different locks ... and a bit of beauty.

There was a particular style of kimono where the beautiful designs were on the inside and a humble plain design was shown to the outside world. And after all, women wear the most exquisite things underneath, not for others, but for ourselves.
drunia

Post by drunia »

its your modernization world!!! just toy...
and sex is horrible thinks.....

i ask you you cut or belt? just jungle toys in your hand....