Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 1

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 1

Post by Pat24 »

You may come in a ladies voice from behind a office door, I had not even knocked. I stepped inside a vast room covered from floor to ceiling in tapestry, it all smelt of lots of money. Over hear the lady pointed to a spot in-front of her enormous desk.

I did as told.

"You are here to fill in the vacancy" said the woman, "Yes I replied" She smiled broadly. How was your trip over here?

Rocky I replied, the waves made the boat rock a bit. "You are on an island twenty five miles off Cumbria shore line."

The lady smiled.

Then came the speech, long and tedious.

"We have strict rules here, firstly, you may only wear what we give you to wear, your clothing will be in the wardrobe of your room."

"Is there anything in your tatty suitcase that you need? Or is it all clothing, toothbrush, comb? As all these items are in your room"

Nothing else I replied.

I stood waiting for her to continue.

"Secondly: You will call me Ma'am when you address me, and only speak when spoken too. All the people that is eighteen of them that live here are superior to you as they have been here longer then yourself. You will address them as Sir or Madam depending on their gender."

I nodded, said "Yes Ma'am" I replied.

She smiled.

"Thirdly: You must sign a contract of employment, if there is anything on the contract you do not wish to be apart of please tell me now, and you will be excused, sent back to the mainland"

She bent forward and opened a draw behind her desk, pulled out a large wad of papers, all held together in three large clips. Then handed the papers over to me.

She then pointed to a chair and desk at far end of the room. "You may sit there and read, if happy with what you have read sign the form."

Yes Ma'am I said.

Over to the desk I went, skimmed through over fifty pages, they were mostly about my behavior, what my duties will be, cleaning, washing, making beds, bringing breakfast to certain members of the people who lived here. Nothing to arduous I thought.

I filled in the questionnaire, Name, former address, social security number that I had to fumble about in my pockets for, of jeans that were far to tight. Ticked the box to say I understood what was expected of me and that I agree to do it.

I got up off the chair came back over to the lady. She looked up from her work. "Read it she asked?"

Yes Ma'am I replied.

"Fully satisfied with all that is on there?"

Yes Ma'am I replied.

She smiled.

"The younger members of this family have an eye for new girls, I do not wish to see you get pregnant, or indeed have any real contact with them,. You will be trained to work here, kids are the last thing we need right now, understood?"

Yes Ma'am I replied.
Getting a little nervous as to where this conversation was leading.

She then reached behind her, on the wall a bell, she pushed on the button. Within one minute a knock on the door "Come" said the lady. In walked a tall blonde woman in her hand a measuring tape. "Measurements please" said Ma'am .

The tall blonde asked me to get my hands above my shoulders, I did as told. First measurement over my breasts and around my back, after that my waist and thighs. Lastly she asked me to "hold the tape on the top of my jeans and open my legs wider" I did as told wondering why this was needed. The tape measure went through my legs raised as then she tugged on it and placed the tape on top end of my jeans behind me. She held it there for a second or two, then asked me to "let go" I did so. She walked over to Ma'am and showed her the reading of the tape. Ma'am wrote it down.

"And the other measurements?" asked Ma'am

The Lady replied " Thirty six C, twenty four, thirty six.

Ma'am Smiled.

"Thank you she said to the lady, you may wait whilst I finish off here"

Then came a speech that took my breath away.

Ma'am looked at me, "Nice body on you, the boys will be after you, but that cannot happen, you will now go to your room, you will have a shower, do not play with your pussy. We have cameras in your room and will be watching you, you have already signed away your privacy, and we will pay each week into your bank account good wages. On the wall of the shower is a soft brush with a long handle, you will see it as you open shower door, use that on pussy area. Masturbating in these premises is a strict no no. If ever caught the punishment is not worth thinking about. If you obey the rules here for the length of time you signed up for, ten years you will be treated very well."

With that she asked the lady to "show me to my room."

"Off you go" Ma'am said.

"Thank you Ma'am " I replied.

Ma'am smiled

The lady showed me the way, long corridors, expensive paintings, deep pile carpet. Up a long flight of steps, then another and another. Finally into what was to be my bedroom. A large room, rather dark even thou the lights were on, a huge four poster bed, two wardrobes, and a mirror that must have been eight to ten feet wide and went from floor to ceiling. Then I spotted the cameras, six of them one facing the shower. The shower door was only the height of my shoulders so a camera could look right inside. That will get steamed up I thought and smiled to myself.

The lady spoke up " You may get undressed I will be sorting out clothing suitable for your position in this house"

I politely asked "In-front of you Madam?"

"Well yes of course" said Madam " No where else really"

I stuttered, "But Madam"

"No buts she said, just do it or punishment awaits, and I can assure you there a many in this castle that would be happy to punish that butt of yours" She laughed.

I shuddered, but did as told I felt very embarrassed.

It was a struggle taking my trainers and jeans off, then tee-shirt, I stood in bra and a rather thin pair of thongs. I started to walk towards the shower.
"Hold on" said Madam Your knickers and bra are coming with me."

I went red in the face, but I slowly took bra off covering my tits with one arm whilst wresting with my knickers, using my free hand to cover pussy area. I have never had such an ordeal before.

" You have hair around your pussy" she exclaimed.

"Yes Madam" I replied.

Madam went to one of the wardrobes got out a large towel unfolded it up laid it on the bed. "Please lay on the towel on your back.

What now I thought to myself.

Madam left the room, came back moments later. I lay stark naked on the bed doing my best to cover up my private parts.

"Hands above your head and keep them there"

I did as ordered.

Madam placed on the bed what she had brought in. Shaving foam a razor a white small towel and a bottle of something that I could not quite see the label of.

Madam then picked up shaving foam and with help of a shaving a brush wiped it on pussy area.

My hands swiftly moved towards pussy area, "please no I said" she looked at me, "Here you must be shaved, it was in your contract, I am sure you read it all, think of the money in ten years time"

I did, and pulled my hands away, I was deeply embarrassed by this whole scenario.

Madam was very calm as she worked her way over my mound, each stroke meticulous, I found i was getting a little aroused by the treatment i was receiving. "Legs wider" Madam said smiling at me. She brushed on a little more cream over my lips, I thought surely there is no hair there, but i was enjoying this. My pussy was a little wet, and she noticed it.

"Naughty thoughts" Said Madam.

I said " Yes Madam" and went red in the face.

"Well kindly stop it!" Came reply. "You will suffer for it later"

I had no idea what she meant, but continue laying there staring up at the ceiling, a picture of a horse, then I noticed the cameras, wondered who maybe watching me, I felt more juice between my legs. Madam looked up, then slapped my right tit, "Stop it" she said, as if I could help this.

Thirty minutes it took her to shave pussy, then Madam used her small towel to wipe me down. between my legs came a rush of cold air.

"Up you stand" I did so, felt a little dizzy at first but held myself together.

"Off to shower, do not forget to use the brush"

"Yes Madam"

I saw her watch my butt as I walked away from her and into the shower. My pussy feeling very strange, but comfortable enough.

Madam watched me showering, some of the time, whilst spending the rest of the time doing something in the bedroom.Then when she had seen enough she ordered me "out of the shower now", Madam wrapped a towel around me, I stepped out of the shower Madam dried me off.

Off came the towel, Madam went to my bed and picked up a bottle of baby oil, tipped some in her right hand, knelt down in-front of me. "Legs open" she demanded, I did as told. She cupped pussy area in her oil soaked hand, and started to gently massage it into my skin, over and through pussy lips and her fingers reached to anal area. My life this turned me on, I really wanted to ride her hand and probing fingers. But I looked straight ahead, trying to think of other things around me, like the pictures on the wall. Once Madam was done she cupped pussy again..a gently squeeze on it, I looked down, she looked up and grinned. "Your ass is mine now, i think you will agree to almost anything I suggest right now" with my juices flowing freely I thought she was probably right.

"Please Madam" I said.

"Please what?" she replied

My mind was all over the place I had no idea what I wanted to say anymore. I kept quiet.

"You wished to say something?" Asked Madam

"No" I replied.

"Good girl" she said

With that she stood up. went over to the bed, picked up something behind me. Madam brought it around me so I could see what it was, to my dismay a chastity belt.

"Not on me Madam!"

"Indeed on you, you signed for it, and you will be in the belt on and off, more on then off for next ten years." Madam grinned.

I squirmed looking at this device, made of metal with soft rubber edges.

I cried a little, but stepped forward Madam placed the belt close to the floor, "In you step" she said" I did as told.

Up my legs it went, the narrow strip in the center between my legs, just before covering my private region she said "take a look in the mirror, this will be the last time you see your pussy for ten years."

I did so. I moaned out loud.
"If you prefer not" said Madam "that is fine, you will spend your ten years in prison working paying off your contract, entirely up to you!"

"I will be fine Madam" I said.

"Hold it in place said Madam"

I did so.
Madam got up went over to the bed, picked up a small dildo and butt plug. My eyes showed my horror!!

"Oh My G-d" I said "Madam, please"

"A problem? asked Madam

"No" I replied.

"Turn round, bend over the bed"

I did as told. The butt plug was but half an inch in widest area and four inches long,. Madam pressed it on my asshole, "Open up, it goes in much easier with cooperation" I did as told, in it slide filling my cavity. Once in firmly it stayed in place"OK up you get, turn around," I did so, a 4 inch dildo in her right hand which Madam placed between the belt and my pussy, she reached under me, then I felt the pressure of the dildo on entrance to my hole. I opened up I was now so very horny, thee most erotic experience of my life. Madam smiled up at me, "Good girl" she said

Madam held the juice ridden dildo in place then pushed it gently into me, a tear rolled down my cheek I was now so hot, I thought, this Lady had turned me into a quivering piece of jelly and she knew it. My pussy now wide open I squeezed down on my anal and pussy in order to trying ridding myself of the items placed inside me, but alas, nothing moved, it just made me hotter Once Madam was happy as to how far it had gone in, she ordered me to "pull the belt up as high as possible." I did as told. Madam withdrew her hand at last second, then proceed to tighten the sides of the belt, the clicking of the metal on metal was all I could hear as it tightened around my waist. Once satisfied it was tight enough. Then the piece between my legs, "open wide" said madam, I did so. Four small hooks to attach the strip of metal too, Madam chose the tightest setting, I had to breath in, so it would be able to fit, the rubber inside fastened against my skin very tightly.

Madam tried to get her fingers between me and the belt but she could not. My pussy now streamed, I ran my hands down my sides and over my butt, a tear rolled down my cheek. Madam picked up the lock from the bed, and locked me into the belt.

Madam knelt down, and kissed the area of the chastity belt which covered pussy. "Your a brave girl" she said.

"Thank you Madam for all the work you have done for me in past two hours"

Madam smiled went over to far corner of the room, pressed a bell I had not seen there, then about ten seconds later pressed it twice. "On all fours middle of the bed" Said Madam I did so, "Butt in the air, high as possible, arch your back" I did as told!

Moment later Ma`am came in, Ma`am checked me over, "Shaved?" "Yes Ma`am " replied Madam "Holes filled?" Yes Ma`am said Madam. "Is she horny" Yes Ma`am came reply" Please do feel her inner thighs" Ma`am did so, her warm hands touching me felt so very good.

To be continued, hope you enjoyed this!

Admin edit: The story continues in Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 2
Last edited by Pat24 on 08 Apr 2014, 13:25, edited 2 times in total.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Fiction: Debbie's problem.

Post by fitherin »

Hello Pat
I cannot wait for part two :o . Your story is well written with enough detail to make it very accurate. I am sure that Debbie will enjoy :oops: her ten years in steel!!
S
Pat24
Sex: Female

Re: Fiction: Debbie's problem.

Post by Pat24 »

Cheers! Part two written, just ironing out the details that does not look correct! A few twists added too!
Purpwolf
Sex: Male

Re: Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 1

Post by Purpwolf »

Man thats hot! but why is she there? more please. :)