Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 2

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 2

Post by Pat24 »

Ma`am started on a long speech.

"Being excused might get a bit messy, use the bidet to clean yourself afterwards. You have to try and stop thinking what is between your legs. The plug is there so that each morning you will be-excused quickly and hopefully with no pain. Both your plug and dildo can be switched on by remote" Madam placed the remote in-front of me.

I squirmed, thought maybe the batteries will not work. Wishful thinking is I.

Ma`am continued "These two items inside you can be used as punishment, we will switch them on when you have broken any of the rules. I suspect right now your pussy is throbbing" Ma`am was right on this account.

Ma`am continued "It will get far worse when we wish it to. You have a friend called Penny?"

"Yes Ma`am I replied.

"Did Penny suggest you come here?"

"Yes Ma`am" I replied

Ma`am then pulled a letter out from her jeans pocket and read it out loud.

"To whom it may concern"

Please show Debbie a good time on your island. I have added a cheque in order that you take her on as an employee. One year ago she and my husband had an affair, this is my revenge!

A tear rolled down my face, I remember the moment in my life when this happened, it was truly wonderful, but I had no idea that Penny knew about it.

Ma`am continued reading. "Please make her suffer as she made me suffer, nothing to harsh, just something she will remember. Chastity seems like a good idea to me. If she can go ten years, my revenge is complete!

Yours Penny."

Ma`am folded the letter neatly and said "Been a naughty girl have you? Trying to break up a marriage? Seems you like a mans penis inside you"

I was just about to say something.

Ma`am said the questions are rhetorical.

"When was the last time you had sex?" Asked Ma`am.

I replied, "about one year ago Ma`am"

"When was last time you masturbated?"

I went red in the face.

"Answer please" Said Ma`am

"Four months ago"

"And your time of the month is?"

"First to the seventh" I replied blushing.

"Oh good, twelfth today, so plenty of time to get you in the mood.

Ma`am said, "We are going to make that pussy suffer, we are being paid to do so, and you signed that`s what you would like to be done to yourself. You will beg, plead for release, but none will be forth-coming. Videos of you will be sent to Penny, she may even come visit you."

I started sobbing, both the letter and what Ma`am had said made juice trickle down my thigh, I raised my butt higher, in hope of something, anything from the dildo, but alas nothing happened.

"One final word" Said Ma`am, "If during your work someone wishes to toy with you, you must allow, never pull away, that would be deemed as an insult and punishable. Understood?"

"Yes Ma`am"

Just then a knock at the door, "Come" said Ma`am In somebody came, I did not look up to see who it was. A long glass of juice with a straw was placed on the bed under my head. I held the glass with my right hand. Ma`am said "drink! All of it!" I did so, in a hurry, my mind was so engrossed in what was going on between my legs I had not realized that I was so thirsty.

Once the glass was emptied Madam took the container away. Ma`am ran her hand between my legs all the way to my tummy, then back only touch the metal strip between my legs. "No point crying no one here will help you" said Ma`am. "But we will look after you, no harm will come to you" With that she came round to my front, bent over, kissed me on the lips.

"Dress her" Said Ma`am

Madam went to the wardrobe, out came a maids uniform. Ma`am left the room, patting my butt on her way out.

"Up you stand, legs apart arms high into the air" I did as ordered. Madam helped the dress over my hands arms over my breasts and over my butt, she then tugged on the end. The dress was tight, and it did quite cover my butt in total. She said "It sort of fits, thou a little of your butt can be seen, I like that"

"Sit on the bed!"

I did so.

Madam went to a draw inside the wardrobe, brought out a pair of stockings, knelt in-front of me, proceeded to place them on me. She took her sweet time, massaging my legs as she pulled the stocking upwards. Once they had reached as far as they could, Madam massaged my upper thigh just milometers away from pussy, I sat up straight, my back arched, just a little further I thought. No such luck, Madam stopped when she saw me enjoying myself.
Once both stocking were in place, she ran her hands up each leg starting with my ankles, kissing my legs, licking up the juice as she went. When she got close to the belt I had had enough, I dropped back on the bed, legs wide apart, I could feel her kiss the chastity belt right around my pussy area. Then she got up.

"STAND UP!!"

That shocked me, but I stood.

"You may now go over to the mirror and check yourself out."

I did so!

Madam had really wound me up, I wanted to beg her to help me cum, but I thought better of it.

The walk was strange, my butt felt as thou it was on a wheel but it did have a strange comfort about it, and turned me on more. I wanted to smile, but thought best not. My long blonde hair flowed over my shoulders, I pulled it back round my head, My nipples were almost visible through the dress they were so hard. I could just see the bottom of the belt in the mirror due to the dress being a little short. I turned and looked at my rear, due to my butt being large the skirt of the dress went up and outwards but did not quite cover my whole butt. I must say, I did look good, not something I have ever really noticed before, I squeezed my legs close together, more in hope then anything realistic would happen.

We then left the room.

I was led downstairs, my legs not quite feeling correct as I went, the belt slightly interfered with my walk, and my filled holes made me squirm with each step.

Into the kitchen we went. This place was huge, I could see myself getting lost in the maze of cabinets, cookers, and fridges that took up most of the space.
Madam pointed to a large bowl of spuds and a potato peeler, "peel!" I walked briskly to my new place of work. "Do not try escaping, no where to go, unless you can swim twenty five miles" Madam came up behind me, whispered in my ear " Your predicament has turned me on so badly, my legs are streaming, pity I cannot have you, the good news for you is, I will never really hurt you." She knelt behind me, first fondled then licked my butt. I leaned forward on the kitchen counter. "Are you peeling?" "Yes Madam" I replied, peeling away frantically.

Whilst I peeled I looked around the room, the cameras were there too, pointing directly at me. Madam behind me spent an age licking up pussy juice, that leaked so rapidly down my legs and onto my stockings.

I cried a little, thou tears in my eyes were not helping my work. My pussy was now aching, I squeezed hard on the dildo, but I found my muscles around pussy entrance were weakening, as they grew tired.

"Peel those spuds properly, any peel left will be a sharp smack to your tits."

I double checked each potato as I went.

Madam then raised my skirt and kissed my butt, starting at the top, working her way down, a kiss then a lick. My eyes crossed, I raised my butt as high as I could, so that she had free access to me. The butt plug that just stuck out from the sides of the belt prevented her licking my asshole. Pity that :)

Madam stood up, walked to far end of kitchen took some kitchen roll from the wall, dampened it under a tap, then came back over, wiped my butt down then left the room.

I continued with my work.

Twenty or so minutes later, in came a man, broad shouldered, mousy blonde hair, and very good looking. He wandered over to me. "New girl?" .

"Yes Sir" I replied.

He smiled looking me up and down. He patted me on the bum, then checked out my belt, "What a waste" he said. "Being punished?"

"Yes Sir" I replied.

"For how long? And why?" He asked.

"Ten years, and for having my friends husband Sir"

"Is there a dildo and butt plug inside you?"

"Yes Sir" I replied very embarked by his line of questioning.

"May I touch?"

Yes Sir, anything you wish Sir"

He placed his arms round my waist....kissed my neck, "you smell very good" That remark got my juices flowing again. He placed his hands on my tits, first massaged them then squeezed gently, G-d this felt good. "Continue with your work" He said. He continued squeezing and toying with me, holding my nipples between his fingers. I must admit I was enjoying this. Thou once again my pussy began to throb as his touching my tits sent waves of pleasure down and between my legs.

He felt his way down me raised my skirt, knelt on one knee, I fell forward onto the counter again. Gentle squeezed on my butt made me moan out loud. He laughed, "Am I getting to you?"

"Yes Sir, a little Sir"

I regretted saying the word "Little"

"Only a little? Then I must work harder at this"

He laughed.

He got up, left the room, came back shortly afterwards with a stool, place it under me, he sat on it, facing in opposite direction of me.

"Legs open" He said.

I did so.

"Keep working"

His face was now buried between me and the work surface. He raised my skirt higher, he kissed my tummy, working his way down to my belt, and onto my legs.

"Are you allowed to suck cock?"

"I have no idea"

"Would you like to suck mine?"

What could I say, if I say no, he might get shirty with me, if yes, well was not my first choice of things to do today.

"Yes sir"

"We must ask Ma`am then"

He got up and left once again, came back a short while later with Ma`am.

Ma`am spoke up, " I suspect sucking on dick then swallowing is probably not something you would wish to do, I have a proposal, each dick you suck and swallow from will be one week off your sentence. If you can manage five hundred and sixty dicks today, you can leave tomorrow." They both collapsed laughing, brought a smile to my face too. "How do you feel about this?"

"I will try Ma`am if it so pleases you"

Ma`am left the room, leaving me alone with Sir.

Sir walked round the kitchen picking up a chair as he walked back towards me.

"I will sit, you must pull my zipper and pants down, then suck me off"

I knelt in-front of Sir, pulled his zipper down, then his pants, his dick shot out at me. It was long hard and very strong. I am no expert in dick, but that one I knew was going to be a mouthful.

First I licked the shaft of his dick, then placed my lips around the end of his dick, placing my tongue on the tip of his dick, slowly but surely I pushed forward allowing his dick into my mouth.

His hands grabbed my head and squeezed on me gently.

I started to suck hard, my tongue teasing every part of his dick, further in I allowed it to slip till I was almost chocking, his balls slapping against my chin, I gently massaged those, and sucked as hard as I could, my juices were now pouring out of me, I was so turned on, I sucked in my mouth cheeks wrapping them around his dick, it took less then five minutes before he exploded in my mouth. He tugged at my hair as he jolted upwards. The taste of cum in my mouth was not pleasant, but I dared not spit it out, some dripped down my chin. I swallowed all that was in my mouth, and kept sucking on his dick till every last bit was in my mouth, and swallowed.

"Lovely!!!" He said. Patted me on the head, withdrew his dick, zipped up and left.

G-d I felt used, odd thing was, I liked the fact I was getting so much attention,I licked up the cum on my face and back to work.

I was almost finished with peeling when Ma`am came in.

She smiled at me, "Well done, you have earned a week, one minor problem, that person you sucked off now has a very unhappy wife, she has paid us to keep you here an extra year. On top of this, she wants payback, so she will be in shortly to punish your gorgeous tits."

I felt very distraught, I looked at the floor beneath me, Ma`am laughed.

Eleven years in this place, how was I going to last.

"You may now go and eat, your food it is in that oven" She pointed me to the oven in question as there were more then one.

I went over to the oven took food out, sat on the chair the man was sitting on earlier, as I sat the belt reminded me it was there, as I sat the dildo slipped in a little further, I closed my eyes as it did so. G-d this felt so good, but ached so much.

I finished up eating a plate of meat potatoes, pees carrots, drank down a glass of juice.

Picked up my plate, stood, as I did dildo slipped out a little, I squeezed my legs together, went over to one of many sinks, and washed it up.

I raised my hand.

"Yes?"

"May I go to the loo?"

"Yes" came the reply.

Ma`am pointed me in the direction of the loo, I left, the bathroom was enormous. I sat on the toilet, this was not going to be easy, but out it all came, in a bit of a mess. Just then Ma`am came in, "on your left is a bidet, sit on it, get into right position so water shoots up the hole in belt." I did as told.

Art the end of the tap was a rubber hose. that helped me squirt water into the hole of the belt. The warm water hitting pussy lips felt wonderful, I could have spent all day sitting here.

Alas, Ma`am suddenly said "Enough, up you get, behind that mirror is a small cupboard inside a hair dryer, plug it into this wall socket and dry yourself."

I got on with it.

Off we trotted back to the kitchen, waiting for us was a short chubby lady, she had thick glasses on, her dress was frumpy.

"I will leave you to her" said Ma`am looking over at me.

Ma`am left the room, this lady wandered over to me. "Yes Madam?"

"Enjoed my husband?"

Took me a moment to realize who she was. I went red in the face. "I had no idea" I stuttered"

"Did you ask?"

"No Madam"

The lady looked up at me, the top of her head was five inches or so below my eye line.

"Considering you are taller then I, and probably a lot stronger I shall say this only once, if you move, I will call Ma`am. Now hands behind your back!"

I did as told wondering what she had in mind. More liquid exited from my pussy, I felt it trickling down my legs.

"Unlike most of the other ladies here I take no pleasure from being with a women, I much prefer men, so hurting you a little is just my revenge"

She smiled, probably at my embarrassment. She then came up close to me, reached down under my skirt, I started wondering why I have a skirt on, everyone seems to find their way to my belt anyway. "Your very wet" I went red in the face again. She laughed and reached up to the top of my dress, tugged on it, till my right breast appeared, she then tugged harder, and with her left hand helped my breast out of the dress, it was then turn for my left breast. Once both fully exposed, she let go of my dress which snapped back under my tits.

"Nice tits" she said I looked down, they were indeed nice. She lay her right hand on my right breast, and used her thump to toy with my nipple, it hardened up quickly, I squeezed my hands together behind me. She moved over to my left breast, toyed with my left nipple, I looked at her, she smiled at me. "Getting horny again?" I chose not to reply.

"Chest out!" Came the order.

I did so.

"Well I am not here to make you horny" With that she held my left tit in her left hand with her right hand she smacked my tit hard. I "yelped" again and again she swatted my tit, I sobbed, I thought about moving my hands round to protect myself, but then thought better of it. My tit was now glowing red, I did no longer feel horny, more sorry for myself. Then it was back to toying with my left nipple, that made me forget the pain, my eyes rolled back as she tweaked my nipple, then pressed it into me, she raised herself and placed my nipple between her teeth and gently rolled it around with her tongue.

My eyes rolled back, I gripped my butt, my knees trembled a little.

G-d I was enjoying this attention, and she seemed a professional at this. Time and time again she slapped my left tit, then squeezed my nipple between her teeth, till I broke down and cried. She looked up at me "I have no sympathy, you had my husbands dick in your mouth, this was only due to you wishing to get out of here a week earlier. "

"Did you enjoy the taste of his cum? "

I did not reply.

Her hand dropped down and vanished under skirt, she felt the belt, "Well at least he did not have your pussy, if he had, punishment for that may have been unbearable for you"

Onto my right tit, she went over to a draw under one of the many sinks, I watched her closely, she withdrew a wooden spoon. Back she came, placed my right nipple in her mouth and sucked on it, she took her time over this, my head rolled backwards it did feel so good. The pleasure of this shot down me, my juices flowing freely again. She stopped for a moment, went over to the draining-board, picked up a glass, filled it with water handed it over to me "Drink!" I did so, one seems to forget such things as thirst when one is so sexually aroused. Once water was depleted, she took the glass from me, set it back on the draining-board.

She the grabbed my right tit again. "Hands behind your back" was the demand, I did so.

With her right hand she slapped my tit, I cried out, "Shut it" she said.

My right tit now bright red, then she picked up the wooden spoon, my eyes widened, "Please" I said, "Quite" came the response.

She raised my right tit from beneath it, she sucked again on my nipple till it was standing to attention, I moaned out loud "Quiet" she said. "One more noise out of you, and I will call for sandpaper, sandpaper, nipples, see how you enjoy that"

I stayed very quiet. With my breast fully raised she lifted the spoon over it, then gave my nipple a smack, tears rolled down my face, my breast went dark red from the one smack, my nipple ached my head was spinning, that really hurt. She ran the spoons flat surface over my nipple, I winced, but it felt good, then another smack when I was not expecting it, I screamed, she looked up at me and smiled. "Only eight more to go"

Once again she teased with my nipple, it was then I realized she was toying with me, playing on my emotions, she was getting me so hot and bothered, brought me back down to earth with a third smack. "Did you know I could do this all day" Her warm hands were back massaging my breast, I stuck my chest out further. "I see you want more, I have plenty more to give you, it is obvious my warm touch is just a little more powerful then the pain" As she massaged me I wanted to smile, she seemed to know every feeling going through me right now.

I closed my eyes as she toyed once again with my nipple, then came the annoying smack, I nearly fell backwards, the pain shot through me, I screamed again.

"Please no more" I sobbed, "I am sorry for sucking off your husband"

"Good girl" came reply, "but sorry is just not good enough, and for talking out of turn" She smacked my tit again with that damn wooden spoon. My hands grasped my back finger nails dug into me, but there was no denying that at some level I was enjoying this, as my juices dripped away from my ankles.

When this lady was done with my right tit, it was dark red, my nipple ached like crazy, in some way it did feel so very good, I hated myself for feeling this way. She then continued with my left breast. My screams went unanswered, till she was finished. "Anymore crying I will place nipple clamps on you, after what I have done to you, that will hurt."

All I could think was "Bitch!!!!"

"You probably don`t like me right now," She said grinning, "but I must admit I enjoyed that, you will think twice before allowing my hubbie inside you again I suspect. You may put your breasts away"

I raised my top and gently eased my breasts back under my dress. The touch of my dress on skin hurt too.

She placed the wooden spoon between my breasts told me "Do not attempt to touch your tits" and left laughing.

I pulled away my dress from me, and peeked at my breasts, glowing dark red, my sore nipples being irritated by my top. Then let go slowly without touching.

In came Madam, she walked straight over to me, placed her right hand under my skirt between my thighs. "My life, you are very wet, I see you enjoyed that. Come along with me, we need to get you cleaned up"

Off I trotted back to my bedroom.

"Dress off, then we take off your belt"

I dragged my dress slowly over my head, avoiding any touch on my nipples, dress off, off came my stockings, they needed peeling off they were soaked.

Madam exclaimed "She did punish your tits, what a lovely colour"

Probably same colour as my face right now I thought. Out came the key, unlocked the belt unhooked the strip of metal between my legs, the dildo slid out into her awaiting hand. G-d that felt good, my pussy ached so much, and was so very tired. I was led to the shower, I did not look down, I had been warned about looking at my private parts.

I was washed down, she washed over my plug, and used the brush between my legs. Out of the shower and dried off. She produced the oil, she oiled under and around the base of butt plug, then pussy area, my eyes closed as she massaged pussy area. I really wanted to orgasm, but her hand was not there long enough to get much of the short massage.

Up she got, picked the dildo and belt up from the sink, and washed them down, oiled the dildo, knelt in-front of me, into the belt I stepped, and helped it up my legs "Hold it there"

She stared at my pussy, "Did you know she said, that pussy now belongs to me, doesn`t it?"

I shook my head.

"You do not think so? We shall see!"

She cupped my pussy with her right hand, her warm hand touching that area made my body sway a little. She then tweaked my lips between her fingers, my hips started to gyrate to her touch. Then fingers went in, "OH G_D" I cried out. She took a hold of my clit between her fingers, Oh yes i thought, about time. Now by body was in full motion, my head rolled back, chest out, squeezed on my butt, my knees started to tremble. She stopped! She withdrew her fingers, cupped pussy again, I calmed, rather cross that she had stopped.

"Open your eyes and look at me."

I did, now sobbing.

"That was less then one minute, just my touch and you were ready to orgasm, so, does your pussy now belong to me? I can give you pleasure and deny it from you.

I nodded "Yes Madam!!! My pussy belongs to you!!!"

She collapsed laughing " You will hand your pussy to just about anyone."

I really hated myself for having to admit this, but Madam did have a point. I had never imagined someone else could have more pleasure from my pussy then I.

She pushed on pussy entrance with the dildo gently, my breasts heaved, I arched my back, as it went in so smoothly. My juices flowing again, the belt was tightened into place leaving the dildo to sit inside me resting on the lower part of the belt.

"Only eleven more years to go of this, and did you know, that after a few months of being locked up with dildo inside you, your muscles will no longer function properly, and the sensitivity in pussy will go away. I was not certain this was true but more tears filled my eyes. " I doubt your asshole will be of much use to a man, as it weakens each day, so you will be thirty five when you leave us, and can only please a man who wishes to be sucked off. You seem to have taken your time here as some kind of sexual game, bad attitude! You are not here to enjoy yourself, we would much prefer if you did not flow juice from pussy. A warning thou, if this does not stop soon, we will add on more years."

That speech made my pussy so wet,I shook a little as wetness dribbled down my thighs. " You are not going to learn are you, I will ask Ma`am to add on another year. My pussy was throbbing so much now, I had to bend forward due to the pain, "stand up straight" I did so.

"Now how about earning a month off?" I said "Yes Madam"

She smiled.

"Dress and stockings on, drink this glass of juice then go into the garden, and follow the pathway to swimming pool, stand in the shallow end, so your butt is above water, and lean over the edge of the pool, place your head on the towel provided"

I did as told, quickly.

The path was long and winding each step turned me on, my pussy felt so sore, but in a good way, a very odd feeling.

Once in the pool I found the spot I was supposed to stand by the towel waiting, I bent over the edge, my butt in the air.

A voice then wispered "close your eyes", I did so, my juices started up again. Into the water stepped someone.

Person grabbed my tits, it was a Sir, that hurt, they still ached from earlier, but I only let out a quiet moan. He kissed the back of my neck, raised the bottom of my skirt, smacked my butt hard, placed his dick between my buttocks, "Close your butt tight around me" he whispered. I squeezed my buttocks together up and down his dick slid, along my belt. If only I could orgasm, this was making me so very hot again. It did not take him long to shoot his load up my back over my dress, he slapped me on the butt again and slowly swam away.

I was left laying there feeling somewhat used, but glad I had been.

Ma`am came out, with a large bag. "Enjoy that?"

"Yes Ma`am" Not entirely certain if I had just her the truth.

Ma`am smiled. "Time for you to eat, you will be punished for not pulling skirt up, now it will have cum stains on it, then bed. First...."

She reached into her bag, produced a leather collar, she showed it to me up close, It was black with three rings attached to it close together,inside thick fur. On the collar was inscribed, The person wearing collar belongs to Ma`am and Madam.

"From now on you will be wearing this, it will be locked into place, only to come off when you have a shower"

I looked at the towel beneath me, I really did not wish to wear this collar.

Ma`am saw I was distressed, she sat down on the edge of the pool, legs around my head raised my head rested it on her lap.

She held my hair, I sobbed onto her jeans.

She raised my head, then pulled out of the bag the contract. She spoke softly "It is written here that we can use any method of restraints, I do agree this is far more then you were ever expecting. At the moment you are being trained to be a good servant, we want you to make us proud. The one thing we wish for, is that you will focus your mind on your work, no longer wondering about mundane things like orgasms. Your gorgeous body gives us pleasure, that is part of your work here, cook, clean, give us pleasure. We own you twenty four, seven, you do not have anytime off in order for self gratification. When you wear this collar it shows us all that you are willing to please us and that your needs are not at all important. Are you agreeable to this?"

I looked up into her rather kind eyes, "Must I wear a collar to show you my loyalty?"

"Yes" came the reply.

I stood up in the pool stuck my neck out as far as possible. Just the thought of this made pussy run again. She placed the collar around my neck then fastened it just like a belt round ones waist. The collar was moved round my neck so the rings were under my chin. Out of the bag next came the padlock, locked the collar into place, lastly a three foot chain, the end of which Ma`am attached to the collar. She patted my on the head, kissed me on my lips, which slowly became a kiss with tongues involved.

Part 3 shortly.

Anyone out there enjoying this?

Admin edit: The story continues in Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 3
Kellymac3

Re: Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 2

Post by Kellymac3 »

I'm really enjoying it !!
When do we get part 3?
Pat24

Post by Pat24 »

Within a couple of days I hope :)
subgrrl

Post by subgrrl »

I am enjoying this story! Thanks for your effort! I appreciate your creativity.

subGrrl <>--+-
Purpwolf
Sex: Male

Post by Purpwolf »

Nice I like it but she will be there forever at this rate. Isn't the 10 years enough? Also If they want to permanently loosen her pussy then every 3 months the dildo inside should be increased in size. Her body will adjust and adapt, becoming forever loose lol. ;)