Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 3

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 3

Post by Pat24 »

I was led up the garden path, for want of a better term. The chain on occasion tugged at my neck as it was not easy keeping up with Ma`am. The toys inside me made me feel like I was waddling, very odd feeling. On the way eight pairs of eyes watched me, I tried to get closer to Ma`am so they would not see the chain, but Ma`am quickened her step. I could hear them talking. One lady said," I see we have a new sex-slave" I thought she was wrong on that account, I was a servant with a few extra restrictions.

We got inside, Ma`am said "Dinner, wash up, then bed" I was led back to the kitchen.

Ma`am took off my dress gently, she knew my tits would still be hurting. I looked down to see them very red. A plate of curry was placed in-front of me, with two glasses, one filled with water, other fruit juice. The curry was hot, but did taste good, needed water to stop it burning my mouth.

Then it was off to bathroom. Ma`am unlocked the belt, waited only a second to grab the dildo as it slipped out of me, took off my collar. "Stand facing the door" I was told, I did so. Ma`am washed the belt and dildo. "Nice butt" she commented. Has anyone ever been up it?"

"No Ma`am"

"Pity" was the reply.

"Now go sit on the loo, do not worry about your plug, a new one is waiting for you. And do not touch or look at pussy area. We are watching you!"

Once finished on the loo, I was ordered into shower, Ma`am washed me thoroughly, g-d my butt and pussy ached.

Ma`am dried me, then spent a while oiling pussy and asshole. My collar replaced, chain then reattached, and left to swing between my breasts. I was led to a different bedroom up some stairs down long corridors. The room was very dark, but for one small lamp in a far corner, I was led to the bed and ordered to bend over it. Ma`am then went to a draw in a cupboard of which I could barely make out due to lack of lighting. She withdrew several items, then came back to me.

She sat on the bed with her legs crossed directly in-front of me. laid down a towel, and unwrapped a new butt plug, "Guess where that is going"

I really did not wish to reply.

"Well?"

"In my bottom"

My juices began to flow.

"And why is it going into your bottom?"

"Because it pleases you"

"Does it make you glad you can please me?"

"On my g-d " I sobbed

"I am waiting"

"Yes Ma`am, I do wish to please you"

My butt was now aching for the plug, I really hated this, and Ma`am seemed to know.

"You truly want this plug inside you now don`t you?"

I sobbed.

"Well?"

"Yes Ma`am please"

"Please what?"

"Please place they butt plug inside me" I was begging now, what the hell was she doing to me.

Off the bed she got, went round the rear of me, I raised my butt high in the air so she could gain easy access to me. Her hands massaged my buttocks, then I felt the warmish plug being run over my pussy, I raised my butt higher, in order to greet it, but up it went till it reached the top of the crack between my butt.

"OH G_D" I cried.

"What is the problem?"

"Please"

"Please What?"

I sobbed, "Please place plug inside me"

"In my own good time"

Ma`am let the top of the plug tease my asshole, my back ached from trying to get higher.

"See, you think you are here for your pleasure, but in truth it is I who is having the pleasure, turning me on so much, means I have good sex tonight.

With that she pushed the plug into me. I let out a slow moan as it went in. Yes! I thought, but then I was thinking, yesterday I would have screamed if someone had done this to me, now I am begging at her mercy.

"Stand up legs open, hands behind your collar"

I stood to attention.

Off to the cupboard again. This time coming back with a pair of leather wrist cuffs, she went round the rear of me, lifted my right arm from the collar and locked the cuff around my wrist. Then onto my left wrist, used padlocks to keep them in place. My collar was swung around, taking the lead with it , my wrist were then locked to the rear of the collar. I attempted to pull my hands free, but that only hurt my neck, so I stopped pulling.

Naked as the day I was born Ma`am ran her hands over my shoulders, down my arms, then up my sides, over my breasts. As she got to my butt she knelt down, squeezed my buttocks gently, moved her head in, kissed my pussy. My head rolled round and I tugged on my collar,I felt so helpless.

I was helped onto the bed laying facing upwards.

Ma`am helped my legs into the air, and towards my chest. She picked up the dildo and showed it to me, "Want this inside your pussy"

"Yes please Ma`am"

"Why"

"Because it pleases you Ma`am "

"Hmmm, Will you do anything that pleases me?"

"Yes Ma`am"

She smiled at me, "I know you just want to be touched down there, but your answers thou not convincing were correct"

She placed dildo on pussy, then ever so slowly pushed it into me.

My pussy butt and arms ached. but the pleasure of the dildo over-rowed my aches and pains.

On came the belt, slipped the belt over each foot, down my legs, and locked into place.

"Up you get", I did so, feeling a little dizzy, I was taken to a dark corner of the room, was forced to face the walls my the chain that was now being attached to a hook high up on the wall.

"Wait there, keep legs open" As if i could do anything else. I could feel a trickle of juice on my inner thighs again. Ma`am left the room.

A short while later the door opened, someone came over to me, and showed me what looked like that wooden spoon, I tried to turn to see who it was but could not. Probably Madam or Ma`am I thought, so no great worries, anyway it was way to dark for anyone to very much of me. Whom ever it was brought over a chair, I could just make that out over my shoulder. They sat behind me, The person finger nails gently ran up and down my thighs, my juices started to flow again. Then a gentle massage round my legs. I knew from the touch it was a girl, such soft hands.

I raised one side of my buttocks then the other. She kissed each one. In a low and rather soft voice the lady said "You will be mine soon."

She got up and left.

This shocked me, "who the hell was that" I thought.

A while later Ma`am came in, "bed time, you will be sleeping in my bed tonight along with madam"

I smiled.

Ma`am proceeded to unhook me, told me "you will hear us, but turned the other way, no peeking"

The smile dropped from my face.

Onto the bed I got, the chain was wrapped around the left post of the bed, Ma`am tucked me in I really wanted to stay up and at least hear them at it, but fell asleep from exhaustion.

When I awoke in the morning, first thing I did before realizing where I was I tried to touch myself. "Very funny" said Ma`am who was standing over me.

Ma`am took the chain, led me to her bathroom, she unlocked the belt, waited for dildo to slide out, I assure you she did not wait long.

"Do you know that this dildo is now a part of you, in time you will come to like it, then love it, then never wish to be without it." She laughed at her comment.

A tear rolled down my face.

"OK you know what to do on the loo, then I will wash you and hand you over to the other girl, call her Miss Jane."

My shower was brief, the oiling of pussy was not. I fear this is an area Ma`am enjoyed most about me. Madam came in whilst Ma`am was oiling my pussy, and helped her out my oiling me rear at the same time, I had no idea which way to turn, hands everywhere.

A delightful situation if only there was a happy ending.

"Over you bend" said Madam, I did so, a new butt plug straight out of a packet was gently pushed in, it was strange but I kind of felt naked without it inside me. I raised my butt to greet it, pushing hard so to ease it`s way in.

Ma`am meanwhile was washing my belt and dildo, she handed it over to Madam, who opened my lips with one hand, told me "I was very wet again" then slid the dildo in. Madam held the dildo in place whilst my belt was helped onto me by Ma`am. On came the collar and all locked into place.

I squeezed down hard on my dildo, my pussy started aching again, it obviously showed on my face what I was up to, because Ma`am said "Only one day less then eleven years to go" they both laughed.

I cried a little.

Ma`am said " I will let you in on a little secret, due to your agony, our sex last night was brilliant, we both orgasmed together and very hard. She smiled. "My pussy is very satisfied right now, strangely yours is not, must be awful"

I thought to myself " Well at least someone is happy, I wish they would return the favor."

Then a surprise!

Ma`am continued.....

"We have another girl who will be joining you, the only difference between the way we treat you and her is, she is allowed sex. And some better news for you, you will be allowed to watch her having sex, what a delightful prospect."

Not sure how I felt about this news that amused Ma`am and Madam so much, but then I had no say on the matter.

My lead was picked up by Ma`am and off we trotted to her office.

A rather stunning brunette was standing behind Ma`am desk, her hands behind her neck, butt out, legs apart, chastity-belt on. Her tits and ass looked bright red as if she had just been punished.

Ma`am looked at me, "You may touch her, run your hands over her body, be sure to tease her breasts"

I stood behind her, my first touch was to her shoulders, she did not move, I kissed each one in turn, she smelt wonderful, I pulled her hair over her left shoulder and blew behind her ear, her head moved back a little to greet my blowing. I gently scarred her shoulders again, then started working my way down towards the small of her back, her gentle movements proved she was enjoying this, my wetness proved I was too.

Her butt was more then a handful, I knelt down and squeezed it gently, I looked over at Ma`am and Madam, their hands were on each others chests, teasing each others nipples.

Ma`am came over unlocked the girls belt, let it slowly slip to the floor.

Ma`am said "keep going"

Long licks around her butt, I hesitated before going between her buttocks.

"Inside too"

In I went starting from the top of her crack to her asshole,I licked around it.

Madam suddenly spoke up "Something wrong with her anal area?"

I looked up at Madam hoping for some mercy.

Madam looked sternly at me "Get on with it, I am not sure you yet know your place here, so allow me to explain. You are here as a sex-slave, you body will be used to make others happy, that is all your body, except intrusion into pussy by way of dick. We here create wealth by using girls such as yourself to make others happy, I doubt you have seen many of the other slaves we have here, but your time is coming. The good news for you is, your the only slave-girl not allowed to orgasm."

Madam and Ma`am both laughed at the speech.

I cried whilst I really did not want my tongue there. But as my tongue touched, she fell forward her hands now holding onto the desk. Between licks I peeked at her pussy, now very wet. I held her buttocks open continued licking, she moaned out loud, my pussy began to ache. Ran my fingers over her butt and down between her legs, she raised her butt to greet me, and seemed to love my fingers probing her anal area, more moaning sent me on-wards. I slid my fingers between her pussy lips, "YES" she yelled.

Ma`am interrupted, she came over, patted me on the butt handed me that wooden spoon, went off to the front of her desk with Madam.

I ran the handle of the spoon between the girls buttocks, "Oh no" she seemed to know what was coming.

Once again interrupted by Ma`am.

I could not see what Ma`am was doing, but I could hear "Last night you were caught on camera masturbating, we interrupted you, now you must pay for it, pussy must be punished. Sex-slave punish her pussy, NOW!!"

I pushed on her right leg, till she opened up wider, run the spoon along her pussy "I really did not wish to do this" I lowered the spoon, with an upward swing, I smacked her pussy lips hard. She yelled out, I ran the smooth side on her pussy again, that calmed her, then the upward swing, the sound of wood on pussy resounded round the room, she wept, I wanted to touch myself, being called a "Sex-slave and being used in this fashion was a real turn on. Time and time again the wooden spoon hit that juice ridden pussy, she sobbed uncontrollably, her pussy lips were now dark red, I really did feel for her, but the alternative to me was not worth thinking about.

"Stop" came a voice.

I did so.

One of the two Mistresses handed me a dildo. "Madam said "Push it in hard, make it hurt as she cums"

I smacked her pussy with the dildo, she cried out, in the dildo slid rather easily too, I pumped away at her pussy, twisting the dildo round one way then the other, used my left hand to pat away at her pussy then shoved a thump and two fingers in. Her body started to gyrate, one of her hands came round her back to open her butt cheeks wider, I continued pushing that dildo in then pulling on it, I got up close and licked out that asshole, she kept screaming "YES, YES, YES" took her just under five minutes to orgasm. "Lick her juice up" Said M`am

I did so, every drop, it did taste very nice, sweet!

I felt quite pleased with myself, Madam wasn`t.

"Why did you force her to orgasm so quickly? Do not do it again, twenty minutes at least"

The girl in-front of me did not seem to care, she had one happy pussy that was still ejaculating juice.

"Up you get!" said Ma`am.

"Do you like horses?"

"Well, yes" I said wondering where this was leading to.

"Good! You are to become one."

I have no idea what that meant, but was interested to find out.

Admin edit: The story continues in Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 4
Purpwolf
Sex: Male

Re: Fiction: Debbie's problem. Part 3

Post by Purpwolf »

keep up the awesome work