Suggestions for female CD (no CB)

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
schrodingercat
Sex: Male

Suggestions for female CD (no CB)

Post by schrodingercat »

Hi all,

I and my sub gf agreed, that we will buy an chastity device. Originally we were thinking about chastity belt but later we found out, that the belt would be difficult to hide.
Do you know about some alternative device that would be lockable and could serve as an CD? Maybe some piercing CD? I haven't found any referenece to it.

Thanks
Robert Pinkerton

Re: Suggestions for female CD (no CB)

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

For which you are reaching, is infibulation with a padlock. This is accomplished by piercing the Lady's labia -- majora preferred -- symmetrically,directly over the center of the entrance to her vagina; then, after the piercings have healed and toughened, introducing a tiny padlock with a shackle of physiologically inert metal, through the piercings in both labia, to hold them together at that point. This will bar entry to a penis, a tampon applicator, or a dildo, while and only while it is locked in place; when the Key-holder releases and removes the infibulating padlock, however, the Lady is open to all of these.

A proper infibulating padlock is small enough that even the filmiest cache-sexe ("G-string" as from a naughty negligee set) will conceal it. However, while the infibulating padlock is locked in place, the Lady absolutely cannot ride a horse or a motorcycle or a bicycle astride.

The detriment of infibulation with a padlock, is its minimal security against forcible rape. However, the virtue of infibulation with a padlock, is that it allows the Lady to masturbate while her chastity is under guard. Because girls who masturbate in adolescence become orgasmic in coitus more easily, and earlier in interpersonal sexual activity, I esteem female masturbation to be an unconditional good (too, if the Lady herself is not affirmatively unattractive, it is a beautiful sight to see). (No, I have no patience with the game of infinite prevention of the Lady's orgasm, and I disesteem such games as pointless.)
Robert Pinkerton

Schrodinger's Cat, here are three clinical photographs of infibulation with a padlock:
Majora DIRECT 01.jpg
Majora DIRECT 03.jpg
Majora DIRECT 01.jpg
At this writing, I do not possess any clinical photographs of infibulation with a padlock per labia minora, or I would have posted those as well.
Attachments
Majora DIRECT 04.jpg
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Robert Pinkerton wrote:Schrodinger's Cat, here are three clinical photographs of infibulation with a padlock:
To avoid any copyright questions it should be stated that the copyright of these photos belongs to http://www.bmezine.com/ and are used here for illustrative purposes only. In the event that the owner of the photo wants them removed he or she might write in this thread or send an email to forum admin.

Thanks to Robert Pinkerton for another informative post. 8-)
Robert Pinkerton

Here is a photograph of a purpose-built infibulating padlock. It is a smallest Abus pin-tumbler padlock, with a de-horned and gold-plated case. The Abus shackle has been replaced with the circular shackle, pictured; this is titanium, and it pulls completely out of the lock case when the Key permits. ("De-horned" means that all edges and corners have been bevelled round and smooth.)

This specimen probably comes from a company called ,,Lustschloss." Whether that firm isstill in business, I do not know.
Attachments
This I found on http://www.imagefap.com. Its prior provenance is unknown to me
This I found on http://www.imagefap.com. Its prior provenance is unknown to me