Watersports

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
Looking4mistress
Sex: Male

Watersports

Post by Looking4mistress »

So what do you all think about watersports? I personally would like to find a mistress to use me as a urinal. How many of you get turned on from watersports?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Watersports

Post by Admin »

I think you might have misunderstood the subject of discussions in this forum. We are a female chastity forum with a minor part devoted to male chastity. We are not a forum for watersports unless it is for example water polo while wearing chastitybelts. ;)
VeryFriendly
Sex: Female

Post by VeryFriendly »

Although I did sometimes used to wear a Tollyboy belt under my swimming cossy :D But that is the only watersports I do. :P
Lylani

Post by Lylani »

That actually sounds like it may be fun Admin, water polo while belted..
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello Lylani
Paerdon my ignorance but how many people are there normally in a water polo team. Two teams and all in belts :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o #
That might just make a good entry in the Guiness book of records.
I however will not be volunteering as my swimming [read windmilling arms] plus the weight of a belt would ensure that I was lost without trace to the bottom of the pool.
But dont give up I am sure you will soon get "Hundreds" of volunteers willing to take part belted. :D
Hope all is well in Canada
Steve
Sophie74

Post by Sophie74 »

ha ha i clicked on this as though ohhhh this will tell me...

I swim in a wetsuit once a week and was wondering if any belt would work or if it would need to be taken off.

My bad wrong water sports :D