Awfully Quiet here

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Awfully Quiet here

Post by fitherin »

I guess that the summer vacation / Holiday season is with us and that everyone is busy relaxing, Or if your in the UK avoiding the rain and cool weather.

What ever your doing have a great time :D

S
John R Starvele

Re: Awfully Quiet here

Post by John R Starvele »

I check the site every day some times twice a day without signing in for my entertainment since I am convalescent with broken leg; however I do not post that often because I don't have that much to contribute.

As for summer fun I sure wish I was up in hills in my cabin where it is much cooler rather hiding from the heat here. The Summer in Phoenix AZ area is like Winter elsewhere. You stay inside out of the heat and the sun as much as possible. The A/C run and run like a furnace in winter keeping out the heat. The benefit is you do not have to shovel it. People only venturing out in early morning unless their job require differently.

John
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello John
I hope your leg heals and you are able to get about on it soon, From what your saying about the heat I think I will not be visiting that part of North America, I am only used to cooler climate. My hot vacations have however included Florida 3 times and a short Trip to Saipan in the US Marianas, for a family wedding, Hat and humid in equal measure.
Steve :D
John R Starvele

Post by John R Starvele »

I am limping again and doing P.T.

Today's temperature mid day temp was 40.5 C (105 F) night low 31.6 c (89 F) it has cooled off since June but the night low are still going up. It was partly cloudy and humid for the Phoenix area 40%. monsoon dust storms and thunderstorms likely this evening.

It is nicer in winter better than Florida.

John
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Yes I noticed it's quiet too. Could well be vacations.