Should this doctor be struck off?

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Should this doctor be struck off?

Post by Pat24 »

"The doctor will see you now, just before you go in, please sign here" She pointed to a long piece of paper, "Just for your protection" I signed. That request came from the pretty receptionist who seem to run most things in the private surgery.

In to a large and totally white painted room I went. "You can undress behind those curtains, then wrap yourself in a towel, , sit on this chair, place legs in stirrups, the doctor will be in shortly"

I did as told, the receptionist left the room. I undressed, whilst doing so someone entered, I wrapped a large white towel around myself, peeked out from behind the curtain, by the chair stood the lady doctor.

"Good morning to you, you can place yourself in the chair, legs in stirrups, I will give you a full examination"

I did as told, she unwrapped me, poked and prodded me all over, took my temperature, blood pressure. checked between my legs, asked me to cough whilst checking out my chest. , checked my reflexes with a small hammer. Ears, nose and throat were examined, as was each breast.

"All looks fine to me, how are you feeling?"

"I feel fine" I smiled "Good you may now get dressed and pay the receptionist on the way out"

"Thank you doctor"

I did as she said, got to the front desk "How much do I owe you?" "One thousand pounds" I thought "She was kidding" I smiled "No, really, how much?" "I am not joking, one hour exam equals one thousand pounds"

"But I do not have that sort of money" "I understand, best go back into the room the doctor will be in, and tell you how you can pay this off"

Back into the room I went feeling rather concerned, in came the doctor shortly afterwards.

"I understand you cannot pay full amount now, how much can you afford right now?" "Two hundred" "That is fine, pay two hundred now, the rest when you can afford it"

At that point the receptionist came in. "Please sit in chair, you just need to sign that you own the money, you can pay it off say ten pounds a week"

I sat, the receptionist stood behind me, handed me a clipboard with a piece of paper attached and a pen. As I signed, she grabbed me from behind, the pen and board slipped to the floor with a bang, the doctor, grabbed my legs as I struggled, she placed each leg in the stirrups, and roped them into place.

The doctor spoke up "We are not going to hurt you in anyway, but you owe money, so that you will not run away, we will place a chastity belt on you. From what you have told us, you have no partner right now, nor had sex in over six months. You rent your flat, and live locally in this rural area"

The receptionist brought a belt out from a draw in the cupboard close to me.

Rules! If you stray more then two miles from this surgery, the battery attached to the belt will switch on, you will feel pussy area heat up" I interrupted "Please NO!!" "Do not interrupt again" She smiled at me "The belt will come off once your bill is paid. The battery will need recharging once a day depending on how much it is used, we will give you a charger that you plug into electric socket, it takes one hour to fully charge, do not let the battery get below thirty percent charge, if it does go below the minimum charge the electricity left will heat your pussy up, you can read the battery life on a small screen attached the belt. You must pop into the surgery once a day in order to be fully washed. The locks are wired to the battery, any tampering you will feel the dildos attached heat up. The small screen as you can see is in-front top of the belt, the writing is the wrong way round so that you can read this easily in a mirror"

I was in shock here, she continued.... "There are several buttons on the front of the belt, first one you can press if you feel you wish cum to be injected from the front dildo into you, the second if you want cum inserted into your rear passage. With the belt comes a bra, it has four wires, two front, two back, two must be connected to the belt at all times"

She picked up the belt. "At the base of the belt are two sliding panels, the one at the front may be opened but no longer then two minutes, the rear one you have twenty minutes, between each time you open the belt you must leave two hours. The dildos inside can be switched on with the third and forth button, once pressed each will stay on for one minute, they spin one way then the other, and they do not spin in a precise circle. Use a hose attached to warm water tap to clean yourself. Fifth and sixth button are to open the sliding doors"

"You must be wondering why this method of extracting our money from you, I built this device and need someone to experiment on, as we have to suffer the loss of our money that you signed to pay, you have to lose your privileges too. We can switch this device on at any time we wish to, there are other small details about this contraption that we will talk over another time."

With that, the rather thick belt was placed around my waist, a tear rolled down my cheek, the strip of metal covered in thick leather was placed between my legs, the dildos greased up as were my holes those were attached to two hinges inside the belt. I tore at my restraints, but nothing gave, in went both dildos. I tried to fight them, but no luck at all.

"When you go to the loo, slide the panels aside the dildos will come out and move backwards, I know it is a little problematic getting them back in, but make sure you do"

The whole belt was locked into place, on came the bra made of aluminium, four wires attached that hooked onto the belt, each were locked into place with a small screwdriver I was untied, was told to get dressed, which I did in a hurry, I was handed in a small bag the screwdriver and charger, she then switched on the remote by pressing a button. I felt my pussy start to warm up "OH MY GOD" I shrieked, my hands went to front of my jeans "My pussy" I sobbed She switched it off "It gets much, much hotter, behave yourself!!" I was led to their front door.

"On your way, see you tomorrow" I walked as quickly as the belt allowed me to home, stripped in-front of the mirror, when I saw the belt and bra, for some strange reason I smiled, I looked stunning in it, I turned around to see my rear, my buttocks covers most of the metal between my them, I started to feel damp between my legs and I needed the loo, I ran to the loo and sat down, pressed the first button on the belt, the slide opened, the dildo did not exit me, so with lots of pushing I urinated around it sat on the bidet, quick wash. I pressed button again door slid shut, all done within one and a half minutes. I went back to the mirror checked on the battery life which were ninety eight percent full, with no extension lead in the house, I picked up the charger, stood by a wall-socket and plugged it into the belt. A light on the screen flashed red, signifying the batteries were not full, I watched myself in the mirror as the red light continued flashing. I spect twenty minutes waiting for the damn thing to fill up.

Once at one hundred percent I unplugged the belt, looked in the mirror again, my right hand slowly moved to my belt, I hoverd there for a moment then placed my hand on the belt at the front and squeezed, my juices started to run, I squeezed my pussy closed, but it only hit the hard dildo. I really felt I needed to orgasm, but no way of doing so. I knew I did not have their money as I lived on an allowance, paid into my bank from my fathers estate, I could only just afford the ten pounds a week. I ran my fingers over my butt, squeezed my anal area, but nothing. "I need something to help get rid of the ache, I pressed button three.

The moment the dildo started up I fell to my knees, it did not twist in a circle, it did not pump me in and out, but rather turn upwards first, then to my left then right and downwards motion. I was on my hands and knees, my back arched, my butt turning with the motion of the dildo, I sobbed, I grabbed round my rear, in a vain attempt to stop it, but all I could do is spin my rear round and round and dance to it`s tune. Round and round my body went, not always in a circle as it seemed to make up it`s own mind which way to go, pulling my asshole left then then upwards, downwards back left, over to the right, this contraption was driving my crazy. My pussy started to throb, I knew my nipples were hard as they seem to rub against what felt like tiny pins, I started to sob after two minutes it stopped. I crumbled to the floor holding my bottom crying, "Will not be touching that button again" I thought to myself.

Once my bottom had calmed down I got up, went to make dinner, as I cooked the phone rang, it was the doctor "You can reduce your bill by doing certain things that I suggest. Do you have a digital video camera?" "Yes" I replied "Video yourself taking a spanking on the butt with a wooden spoon first then with a leather belt, each smack is worth money off your bill, each time you switch on the dildos, more money off of your bill. The smacks must be painful and loud and must be ten at the time" She put the phone down, I continued cooking thinking "I am not going to spank myself, not ever sure it is possible" I ate, then found myself looking for my camera, once found I set it up in my bedroom facing my dressing-table mirror, I went to get a wooden spoon, came back, took a leather belt from my wardrobe switched the camera to record.

I looked at myself in the mirror, held onto the dressing table with my left hand, right hand the wooden spoon. placed it behind myself just about butt area, swung it away from myself with my fingers, and then brought it home with all my strength, the smack of wood touching skin echoed around the room, , I ran the spoon over my butt where the first smack had landed, and did it again, over and over again till I got to twenty, I fell forward onto the table out of breath and an aching butt. I placed the spoon down, took up the belt, my bottom now ached, I managed ten with the belt, though did number eight twice, I am sure that one would not have counted.

I held my buttocks in a stunned silence, I wished I could continue, get rid of my debt, but my bottom hurt to much.

I sat down slowly and ate dinner, I kept finding my hand slipping between my legs, I was now so horny tears rolled down my face. Off to have a shower, I pressed each button in turn out popped the dildos and washed my lower bits, dried quickly with hair dryer, and closed. Just then the phone rang "If you empty the cum inside yourself fifty pounds off of the bill for each emptied dildo" She hung up.

I thought it over "Who`s cum is inside the dildos" Made me shiver to think about pressing those two buttons. Now I could feel the inside of the belt wet from my juices. I climbed into bed, did not take long to fall asleep.

When I awoke I found my hands between my legs, I do not remember placing them there, but I could feel juice leaking out of me. Up I got, went to bathroom, pressed button to open the sliding hatches beneath me, once done a quick wash, ate breakfast, got dressed off out I went back to the doctors surgery camera in my bag.

I was ushered inside, ordered to strip and sit on the chair,the doctor went through my bag took out my camera, legs placed into the stirrups I was locked down into place, the doctor removed the belt, the cool air hitting my lower parts was a good feeling. The receptionist washed me, oiled me up.

They both sat and watched what was on film "Nice job!"

"I have calculated how much you still owe seven hundred and ninety nine pounds sixty pence" I gasped. "Twenty pence for the twenty spankings, switching on the dildo twenty pence more" I sobbed, they both laughed. "Did you know each month we add on interest fifty percent a month" more tears from me. My legs were released, the receptionist raised them both together above my head, the doctor ran her fingers over my pussy lips. "If you wish to lower your bill I will spank you now" I thought for a second "Yes ok"

First she rythicably swatted my pussy with her hand, then took up a spoon "Tell me when you have had enough"

Each swat with spoon stung, all I could do was sob, after forty five smacks I had to beg to stop, she did so. "Now your butt, try to get a full pound off your bill" I Nodded "Yes"

One held me down whilst the other turned me over, placed me on all fours, wrists tied to the head of the chair.

Both ran their hands over my butt, each took up a buttock and the spanking began, once they had reached the two hundred, my bra was unhooked. "Each cloth-peg we place on your nipples will be ten pence off" I agreed. The doctor rolled my nipple between her fingers, then snapped a cloth-peg onto it. I yelled, "No more, please no more" "Will have to do the second one, I assure you the second was worse, I sobbed, they both laughed.

Another wipe down between my legs, belt replaced and bra "The good news is you owe fifty five pounds less now, and by the way, if you do empty your dildo into pussy or butt, you must come back for immediate refill, the belt will let us know times, dates and other relevent information, so on your way" I was untied got dressed and left.

Once home I realized my batteries needed recharging. I had to stand close to a wall socket for near on two hours before the batteries were full, by the time it was finished my pussy was throbbing. I knew sooner or later I was going to have to start up the dildo in my pussy, I went to make lunch. My pussy ached so much I could hardly eat, but forced myself to.

I went to lay down, trying desperately to sleep, I found my hands wandering down my body, as I lay on my right side, I arched my back, I knew I needed something down there, I pressed the button, the pussy dildo started turning, twisting, up and down then sideways, I was forced on hands and knees, butt high in the air, my pussy was now raging, I squeezed hard on my tits, ran my hand down my body over my butt, round onto my belt. I was so horny right now I hit the first button, the dildo stopped then jerked up and down several times as warmish cum started to flow into my pussy, I stayed on all fours sobbing at my own weaknesses.

I was forced to get dressed and work my way back to the surgery, I knocked on the door was ushered in, locked to the chair, belt unbuckled, pussy wiped. "If you take twenty on the pussy we will knock ten pounds off of your bill"

I thought for a moment then agreed.

The doctor picked up the flat wooden spoon.she stood by my side facing my pussy, I braced myself, the smacks started up, I sobbed and struggled made no difference, once the ten were up, I watched the receptionist refill the dildo. I will still sobbing as they oiled my butt hole and pussy, placed the belt back on, the hinges helping dildos back into me.

I was untied, doctor spoke up "We can add a small bag around your waist filled with cum, three tubes, one into butt, one to mouth, one to pussy, you just need to open the tap of which ever your prepared to take, emptying the bag will reduce your bill dramaticly, are you willing to have the bag?"

"Yes doctor"

"Good, you owed seven hundred and nighty two pounds sixty pence, now eight hundred and thirty two pounds with interest, and yes it has gone up our intrest rates are very high. I was orderd back onto the chair, belt released, a bag attached to a belt was placed around my waist, first tube was attached to the bag then with tape stuck to the side of my tummy, came across my rib cage, between my breasts, taped to my neck under my chin and into the right side of my mouth. the second and third tube were placed into the bottom of the dildos, after wrapping the belt halfway around me. The belt placed on tightly and locked. now on your way, we will call you when we want you" I got dressed, notice the three small taps, a small bulge by my shirt from the bag. My camera was handed back "Do not forget to film all you do"

I looked down at the floor wondering if I will ever get rid of this bill, I left feeling rather horny and very dejected. Off I went.

Once home I took a shower, open the slots beneath me had quick wash. I tried to relax but that was not going to happen with a throbbing pussy.

Half hour later the phone rang, it was the doctor "We have a young lady here who is bi-curious, if you allow her to see you almost nude, we will knock money off of your bill" I thought for a moment "Yes, OK" "She will be round to your address shortly" She hung up.

I waited, had a cup of tea, then a ring at front door, I opened, in came a young lady,my pussy started throbbing again. "Strip" "How very forward of her" I thought. We went to my bedroom, I got undressed, she sat watching me. She got up, came over to me handed me a note, it read "If you allow her to touch you more money comes off bill"

I looked at her, young I would say about twenty, and rather pretty, she looked back smiling, I read the note again. "Well?" She said impatiently I agreed. She sat on the bed, "Over my knee!" I really did not like this idea, but over I went, she leaned over and from her back out came a camera and a wooden flat spoon.

She switched on the camera, focused it on both of us. "Lovely butt" she wispered, then leant down and kissed it all over, then came the licking. I raised my bottom to her, each time I did this, she picked up her spoon and spanked me "I bet your enjoying this" Tears rolled down my cheek, she continued to massage my butt, I could but gaze at the floor below me and hope she would go away.

After many spankings, lots of massage, she rolled me off of her lap onto the floor. "Stay on all fours!" I had no choice she went to her bag, pulled out a collar, placed it round my neck, attached a lead to it, "now crawl along side of me, have to see if I like a slave and stick that butt out!" I did as told. She ran me ragged all over the house, every so often she would paddle my butt.

"Now to see if I like girls helping me orgasm" We went to bed together. "You had best be good"

With little choice I lay on top of her and kissed her mouth to mouth, playing with her tits at the same time, I then undressed her. As I took off her tee-shirt, I kissed each breast, then lowered myself down the bed. I unbuttoned her jeans then helped her off with them, I kissed her tummy, then lowered myself to her pussy her knickers were wet, so I licked on her wetness, never having done this before I was not certain if I would be sick or not, but it tasted sweet, I helped her legs up so they were now folded upwards, and got to work. I heard lots of moaning, till she finally orgasmed.

I watched her thrash around as she cum, my pussy was now pounding, I crawled back up the bed and kissed her on the mouth. She smiled "I enjoyed that, and I have been told that if you are good in bed and do as told you can have fifty pounds off of your bill. Would you like me to tell them you were excellent?" "Yes please" "OK my boyfriend is in the car, suck him off and I will do exactly that"

That came as a shock "Please no" "OK, I will let the doctor know you did not oblige me at all" I had no choice I did as I was asked to.I had to change my mind "Yes I will" She reached for her handbag took out a phone, made a call to her friend. "Go answer the front door"

I got up, walked downstairs, he was waiting at the door, I opened it, he was handsome enough, I showed him in then upstairs. "OK take his trousers down suck him off, swallow his cum"

I knelt before him, unzipped his trousers, his dick fell out, I placed my fingers around it I took a deep breath, then helped his hardening dick into my mouth, I used my tongue on under area of his dick, I sucked hard, used my cheeks to press against the sides of dick, I used my hands to gently squeeze his balls, he moaned out loud, till he shot his load into my throat "You had best swallow it all" she said. I did as told.

He pulled out of my mouth, did up his zip, she got dressed, they both left, I went to rinse my mouth out and drink lots of water, whilst doing so the phone rang.

Of course it was the doctor "You did reasonably well, hope you enjoyed the taste of cum. It seems we can get you to do almost anything in order to get your belt off, so go to your computer, turn on your cam and connect up to my computer"

I did as told, she gave me her computer info, I typed it in, we were connected and watching each other.

"Good-girl, now in-front of both of us, empty your cum bag into your butt" "Please no" I begged "One more time or we add on more money to the bill"

No choice again, I opened the tap on the tube leading to my butt, turned away from computer so they could watch. I squeezed on the bag and the tube filled up, I suddenly heard both moaning, I looked round, they were toying with each others pussy's. "Continue!!" Tears rolled down my cheeks as I squeezed on the bag, gently at first the harder and harder, I felt the coldish cum enter me. I looked round again at the moniter, "please, my bottom!!" They were far to busy, each with a dildo in hand giving it to each other. I continued arching my back as I went, the cum now trickled gently into me. In turn they both orgasmed, I had managed only half the bag, tube would not accept more.

A minute or two later "You may stop now, enter rest of bag in your mouth" I sobbed but did as told. Once the bag was empty "One hundred pounds off of your bill" And the screen went blank.

I went to lay down sobbing, my pussy ached, I rested my head on my arms facing down an squeezed down hard on my pussy, I pressed the button to start off the dildo, and wished I hadn`t. At first I lay there taking it in, but then was forced to my knees, round one way then stopped and round the other way, then sideways a bit, my body had to move to it`s rythem, it felt it was stretching my pussy but it remained the same size. It spent it`s time forcing my pussy one way then the other. The small read out which I thought was just a read out bleeped, the dildo stopped, I got off the bed ran to the mirror, the read out said "squeeze cum into pussy within the next two minutes or this will hurt. The dildo starts in forty two seconds, " I had no cum left, I ran to my bathroom got moisterising cream, tipped it into the bag and squeezed, the cool cream entered me just as dildo started up again, I was forced to get on all fours again, this dildo was not making me horny, nor did it relieve me, just made my pussy throb harder. I thrashed around for quite some time, not sure when it would end. During the time the read-out bleeped again, some-how I had to get up and read what it said "Low battery" "Oh my god I thought as I gyrated my hips, I waddled to the kitchen grabbing a hand mirror and camera on my way, attached the belt to electricity, bent over the kitchen sink, turned on the camera and stood waiting for the dildo to finish.

I held onto the kitchen taps for dear life, placed my waist over the sink as my legs were now about to give way, I rolled to one side picked up the mirror, the charge had gone to fifty percent, I lay back over the sink again very relieved, but my hips continued to gyrate to the dildos movement. After another exhausting two hours I phoned the doctor, explained the dildo was not turning off, it was explained to me "The electricity in the belt must drop to twenty eight percent" "But then the dildo starts heating up?" "Yes that is correct" I sobbed over the phone, the doctor put phone down.

I took the plug out the wall socket, using my mirror watched the numbers decrease. . When it reached thirty I braced myself, and as promised the dildo started to warm up, as it got warmed I started crying again, a quick look in the mirror, it was twenty nine percent full, I thought I was going to be fried just then the dildo stopped, I plugged the belt back into wall socket immediately, the dildo cooled down, I stayed till batteries were full, holding my belt above pussy area. . I half filled the bag with moisturising cream and opened the tap into pussy, pushed through enough to cool my pussy off. "Never again" I thought to myself.

Part two soon!
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Should this doctor be struck off?

Post by fitherin »

Why struck off, she is being being resourceful and carrying out live trials on important equipment and having fun on the way. Maybe the Lady docter and her assistant could take on a few more likely ladies who want to be thrilled :D and chaste :o ! in equal measure while paying for the experiance :)
As usual Pat "A Star" for creativity
Steve
Pat24
Sex: Female

Re: Should this doctor be struck off?

Post by Pat24 »

LOL, Your reply to the title would be "Certainly not, give the doctor a medal" :)