Forum Growth

Post your requests, questions and feedback here.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Forum Growth

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

WOW! Just WOW!!!

I am very happy to see this BeltedGirls Forum grow with such activity!!!

Close to 400 members, TONS of new topics and new faces.

Maybe all it took was the Gorgon going on sabbatical, LOL. (maybe I posted too much earlier...)

Anyways, a big SHOUT OUT HIYA! to all the new members here @ BeltedGirls and I am happy to meet you.

Cordially,

Pyra Gorgon
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Admin
Site Admin
Sex: Male

Re: Forum Growth

Post by Admin »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:Maybe all it took was the Gorgon going on sabbatical
Not at all Pyra. The growth of this forum is mainly your work. You being away can never be a good thing. ;)
Pyra Gorgon wrote:Anyways, a big SHOUT OUT HIYA! to all the new members here @ BeltedGirls and I am happy to meet you.
I second this!

And for those who do not know who I am, I am the person responsible for keeping this forum running. I believe it is best for me to stay out of the way as much as possible but I am still here and I can be reached on PM or email at the address under my forum avatar. (Profile picture.)

Welcome all to the forum and thank you for making it a pleasant and interesting place for chastity discussions. :mrgreen:
fitherin

Forum Growth 599 and growing

Post by fitherin »

Nearly 600
Welcome to all the new visitors to this excellent forum. The forum relies on lots of use and there for frequent users, So pop in and say HI once in a while. Ask questions or just post words of support
Many new visitors say they are belted but fail to return and tell us what they are wearing
Many new visitors register then never log in again so we dont know if they are just "lurking" building uo courage to speak out or post?
99% OF PEOPLE WHO REGISTER FAIL TO TELL US THE COUNTRY they live in. Shy perhaps?
Once again

WELCOME who ever where ever you are
RADER

Post by RADER »

Well I am a new-be; have liked Chasity for years. My wife and I would play once
in a while by putting me in a 6000-s for the day, but she would take it off at bed
time. Her words where, that is mine and I want it.
Well who was I to argue.
Since her passing about 18 months ago, I found little need for the belt, as most
of my desires passed with her passing.
I did recently order a new device off another site that squeezes you, rather than
a trap ball device. Will see how well it works when it comes
I am retired and live in Northern Illinois. Glad I found this site, it looks very interesting.
Rader
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Post by Kellymac3 »

Hi Radar, sorry to hear of your wife's passing.
We are a pretty small group here, lots join and never write! But the folks that do respond on this site are good people. It's a great community, I hope you enjoy it!
RADER

Post by RADER »

Thanks for the welcome; And yes this seems to be a great group. I wish I found
it a lot earlier.
Rader
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

BOXING DAY

8 users on line and ONLY me that has taken the Time to log on. THIS FORUM NEEDS MORE ACTIVE VIEWING so that new comers realise that its active.
I hope that 2016 is a great year for you all and I look forward to reading new posts. :D

So PLEASE PLEASE log on when you visit

Steve