Is there real use?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Escabel
Sex: Male

Is there real use?

Post by Escabel »

Hello:

We are a couple that enjoy the chastity like a BDSM game. We often discussed if in occident or Japan there is real use in families, this is not like a sensual or sexual game into the couple. Here in Spain or in the other countries of Europe where we meet other couples or marriages we do not know of any case. We have anoter question, if somebody know of some case, what is the social economic typology of family.

Regards.

(Sorry for my English, but I am still learning the Shakespeare language).
Robert Pinkerton

Re: Is there real use?

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

Before he died, William A. Jones told me of several different cases wherein he provided chastity belts for parental use after a teen-age daughter's sexual misadventure.

Too, John H. Higginbottom founded Tollyboy in 1956. The story, told to me by Richard L. Davies, is that an Arab diplomat visited the proprietor of a sex shop in search of a duplicate, although sized differently, of a specimen chastity belt he had brought with him; the Belt having been made in Germany before World War Two. The sex shop proprietor knew an engineer, Mr. H., and the enterprise was born.

Mr. H told me many times before he died, that in the early years of Tollyboy, his financial mainstay was the Arabs of the Gulf and Saudia. All the orders were only for female Belts. Considering that so many Arabs blame only the female for any sexual transgression, something useful for proofing a lass against unauthorized copulation is a life-saving kindness.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Robert Pinkerton wrote:See previous post for full quote.
This is very interesting information, thank you very much for sharing it with us. The story of the "early pioneers" such as John H. Higginbottom and William A. Jones is very interesting and I would love to read any other information you might have on the subject.
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

Hal Higginbottom told be the story he called, "Romeo and Juliet of Saudi Arabia." Two teenagers, a boy and a girl who had fallen in love of their own accord, decide to take advantage of the commotion collateral toOperations "Desert Sheild" and "Desert Storm" to run away together. They evaded pursuit for a few weeks, until "Juliet's" F/B-100 set off the metal detector in the security corridor of an airport. The myriad nicks and dangs in "Juliet's" Belt testified to the perseverance and -- thank the Gods! -- futility, of "Romeo's" efforts to remove it. Because her Belt, and underneath it her priceless premarital virginity, were intact, "Juliet" was only severely beaten for running away. Do we really want to know what happened to "Romeo?"

A few years after I heard this story, I saw an on-line discussion (Which I do not know how to find again, as I did not pay attention to much of it because I was in search of something else at the time.) which marked one of the principal differences between the Western cultural area and much of the rest of the world, as the "Romeo and Juliet Revolution," the idea that marriage is between individuals and should be motivated by romantic love. If other colleagues on this Board agree, that might be an interesting discussion topic in its own thread.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

@ OP,

All I can say from the female perspective, is that wearing a chastity belt definitely places a strong psychological dependence and compelled trust in the keyholder.

So were I married, and my husband kept keys to MY belt, I believe I would much more hesitant to be a bitch at times, clearly more sensual and desiring to please him as much as I could to gain release. (both from the belt and the frustratingly intense sexual tension it builds within me from the wearing!)

So it would seem very likely that a chastity belt could assist as a marrital aid. Of course, were we already so far gone in the marriage that I did not trust him or no longer respected him, I would never consent to wearing a belt for him, either. Short of that, I would.

Hope that helps.
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote: So were I married, and my husband kept keys to MY belt, I believe I would much more hesitant to be a bitch at times, clearly more sensual and desiring to please him as much as I could to gain release. (both from the belt and the frustratingly intense sexual tension it builds within me from the wearing!)
How about keep yourself from husband using the belt? :)
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

"virginitysaving" How about keep yourself from husband using the belt? :)
Why would I do that?!?! I love sex and men, more savage and passionate, all the better.

Were I married, my husband would never complain that his wife was a cold fish.

The chastity belt would protect HIM from me. :twisted: When he unlocked it, he would releasing a wildcat. lol
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote: Why would I do that?!?! I love sex and men, more savage and passionate, all the better.
To have controlled access for him. As result he would have to want you all the time :)