couple trying chastity

Introduce yourself to our forum readers
calima
Sex: Male

couple trying chastity

Post by calima »

Hello everyone,

Above all, excuse my English, I am of another original language (thx google translate....)

So... After several months reading your stories and feedback on several system chastity, my wife and I have taken the plunge.
After a purchase for her on DHgates (http://www.dhgate.com/product/female-ad ... ped-1-null)
today I decided to buy the model for man on steelbound.
http://www.steelbound.co.uk/fully-adjus ... tity-belt/

so what about us
we're a couple of 8year together, and we need to spice up our relationship, we like bondage, roleplay, and i love making homemade stuff :mrgreen:
i'm rather switch, but she is almost full sub, so i deal with it, and enjoy the time when she take her revenge

so where are we...
the belt for her, look good, but despite having ordered too large 5 cm
she arrived just has its size in the largest configuration
she often clamp between the front shield and the belt, so i will modify her belt riveting the frond shield to lock it
other thing, she didn't like the big plate in full rubber in cause, the friction, due to the thickness of the belt, i need to protect her from cutting if i remove the rubber
she can't keep it for pooping, the front shield is linked to the rear wire, if i remove the small lock, she is almost free (only the waist is lock)
she like the vagina plug, but it cant move easily so it hurt too, but if she stay watching tv, it's ok :lol:

well it need some homemade upgrad, who will come someday

well for me, i'm sooooooo horny waiting my belt :D
fitherin

Re: couple trying chastity

Post by fitherin »

Welcome to you both! an interesting scenario having you both belted. :D :oops:
Please remember that it takes a while to get your belt adjusted so that it fits without damage to your skin. Any sores give them time to heal before re belting, Also it takes time for your body to get used to the pressures exerted by the belt. :shock:
For th man getting used to sitting on a toilet to Pee and get dry before putting pants back over his belt, :o
Steve
May we ask which country you live in, Perhaps add it to your profile
calima

Post by calima »

yay thx, to remember that, the body take time to accomodate, right, i will say it to her

btw we are from france ^^

for the sittng, problem, i always go this way (more easy to aim xD), so it wont be a probelm
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Bienvenue à BG et pour votre réponse. Je suis sûr que vous serez tous deux profiter de cette nouvelle idée. Il ya d'autres utilisateurs français sur ce site! Donc, avoir un lien vers votre pays sur votre profil encouragera d'autres à répondre.
Nous sommes impatients d'entendre parler de vos progrès. Nous allons essayer de répondre à vos questions. :?
steve

Welcome to BG and for your reply. I am sure that you will both enjoy this new idea. There are other french users on this site! So having a link to your country on your profile will encourage others to respond.
We look forward to hearing about your progress. We will try and answer any questions .
steve
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello
Have the belts arrived yet, I see that you still visit this site which is nice.
An update would be good
Thanks S
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

How are the belts working?
Thanks S
calima

Post by calima »

well no-new bad new...at least for the chastity part

our lives dont let us play enough with our toys ( a lot of time and of stress planing our wedding and wedding trip)
just some days playing with her one
i've put again my CB3000 who fit realy better for palying a bit

but i'm trying some modification (puting a rear wire) on my steelbound because de rear hole wasnt at the right place, and i just cut-out this part...

it's verry frustrating to buy someting who is just unwerable.
i know some difference can be okay, but the hole wasnt at the right place at all ! And when the produc say fully adjustable and it isnt...

Well we will see if we have more time for chastity. Cause everytime we wana play its easyer to play with bondage stuff :mrgreen: