A French forum user

Introduce yourself to our forum readers
Gentille fifille

A French forum user

Post by Gentille fifille »

Hello! My name is Cassandra, 29, and I live with Wendy since 2 years, she is a good dominatrix for me. Sorry if my english is poor..

I rarely wear my chastity belt, it hurts me to my waist because I'm overweight. By the way, though I'm transgender MtoF, I can wear a female belt, because using "tucking" skill (I have a hormonal treatment, but no genital surgery planned for the moment). Before, I sometimes used male chastity belts, but it don't suit me mostly since my genital are withered with my hormones. Please, use female pronouns when you talk about me.
I love bondage, receiving spanks from Mistress Wendy, and sleeping bound.

I hope you accept me in your forum^^
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: A French forum user

Post by Wendy »

I used "he" for her, sorry if I confuse pronouns all the time.

Bienvenue =^.^=
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Gentille fifille

Hi! I'm happy to register on a english forum, I will can train myself to this language. I'm a bit shy, but Mistress Wendy will watch out for me^^
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

My sword will be useful if you mistake...
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
zixje
Sex: Belted Man

Post by zixje »

Hey Cassandra! Great you're here too!

Welcome of course :)

Your English is good, you wrote very well :)
Gentille fifille

Thanks Zixje^^
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

Welcome Miss Cassandra. I am sure with the help of Mistress Wendy that you will achive your goal. As to your weight that is a matter for you and your Mistress. I guess the chemical change in your body also upsets your metabolism.
Have you looked at Hip belts for use in the future once you achieve your target! They sit a lot lower on the top edges of your pelvic girdle and are as secure.I wish you well in your transition
Etiene
Gentille fifille

Thanks Etiene for your advice^^ I follow currently a diet with a doctor, I have to lost at least 10 kg (22 lb), but it is very difficult.